Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Gonzo.

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
7thgen.nick has a spectacular aura about7thgen.nick has a spectacular aura about
Re: Back in Biznass (Pg 87) - The Speedfoos' Turbo Thread!!

good choice my friend
Old 10-24-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Nick. I've your numbers to my address book now so I'm good.

And I passed my college course with a 92% on the final!! Woohoo! Only three more classes to go and I can finally finish my damn bachelor's degree. Finish college the first time around folks, it's really hard to go back and do it later. Not that I'll ever use my degree, but it looks good on a resume.
Old 10-24-2007
Banned

7thgen.nick has a spectacular aura about7thgen.nick has a spectacular aura about

WOOOT! Nice!! congo-rats man!

itll feel great when your finally done, trust me

Old 10-24-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

I would have expected nothing less than %100 from you Clint I am not happy.

Just kidding great job!
Old 10-24-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

did my post get deleted... man i come home from school...see another thread that says RIP SPEEDFOOS TURBO THREAD.. lmao that was awkward.

annnyyywayyyysss...
Old 10-25-2007

Yes it was a little awkward but we've hashed it out and are passed it. I have a late work call today so I'm about to go pick up the PnP head from the machine shop! Woohoo!
Old 10-25-2007
Banned

nice. jealous

Good luck with installing it (getting it installed, whichever). take some pics.
Old 10-25-2007
Retired suspension supermod.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold

Content is going off topic. Nick, if you want to advertise your site, do is so through PM/IM.

Clint, please keep this thread on topic.

Thanks,
Rob
Old 10-25-2007
Registered!!

PitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nicePitchBlack is just really nice

you suck...go away
Old 10-25-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by PitchBlack
you suck...go away
hey man..come on.. chill
Old 10-25-2007
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

still tho, what happened to freedom of speech??? its kind of crap that he pulled that.... cmon rob, give us some slack please??? back on topic, Clint when u goin back to teh track
Old 10-25-2007
BLDNPSI Mod

tfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond repute

robbclark1
Who's your supermoderator biotch!?
you suck...go away
ROFLMFAO.... you got some *****
Old 10-25-2007
Retired suspension supermod.

robbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to beholdrobbclark1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by greeen01civic4d
still tho, what happened to freedom of speech??? its kind of crap that he pulled that.... cmon rob, give us some slack please??? back on topic, Clint when u goin back to teh track
I'm here to manage the site, as I always have. That takes a balance between what is good for the site and good for the users. Right now, Nick's posts are off topic and they are advertising for another site. Ask yourself, "If I were the owner of a site, would I want people advertising their websites on my site?" The answer would be no because that takes business away from you. Go to hondatech, crsx, etc. You cannot advertise on any of those sites and they function quite well. Please respect that. I've done a lot for all of you, not just about this thread, but also managing things and just being around. I would hope that this matter can just be handled like adults and we can move forward.

Thanks,
Rob

Pitchblack, I've been here for over 6 years...it will take more than you to make me go away. Besides, I have more backing from guys on this site than you ever will.

Last edited by robbclark1; 10-25-2007 at 08:54 PM.
Old 10-25-2007
BLDNPSI Mod

tfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond reputetfnaaf has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robbclark1
Pitchblack, I've been here for over 6 years...it will take more than you to make me go away. Besides, I have more backing from guys on this site than you ever will.
... now back on topic.......
Old 10-25-2007
BLDNPSI Mod

picks of the ports?
Old 10-25-2007
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by robbclark1
I'm here to manage the site, as I always have. That takes a balance between what is good for the site and good for the users. Right now, Nick's posts are off topic and they are advertising for another site. Ask yourself, "If I were the owner of a site, would I want people advertising their websites on my site?" The answer would be no because that takes business away from you. Go to hondatech, crsx, etc. You cannot advertise on any of those sites and they function quite well. Please respect that. I've done a lot for all of you, not just about this thread, but also managing things and just being around. I would hope that this matter can just be handled like adults and we can move forward.

Thanks,
Rob

Pitchblack, I've been here for over 6 years...it will take more than you to make me go away. Besides, I have more backing from guys on this site than

you ever will.

sorry Rob, its been a shitty day, and i understand what ur goin through, people hate u cuz u have power, ur kinda like the site's dad(no offense) great when giving things, but hated when taking away.... thanks for keepin it honest or whatever
Old 10-25-2007
This is Myspace

Originally Posted by 7thgen.nick
but we cant say what we really want? even if we ARE supporting members??
are u one of the real original supporting members who funded for this place to still be alive? i dont know whats going on with your "advertisements", i didnt see any posts about that, but if you are doing what they said, it really isnt right.. and if people did that on YOUR forum.. u wouldnt be too happy either.. it is about money in a sense man.

all you guys going on and on about whats happened the past couple days arent getting us anywhere and digging yourselves and us and this thread deeper into a hole. just let it go and stop. its enough already. its seriously getting annoying. move on with what this thread is about. Foos turbo install, not civicforums constitution. its over. end of discussion please. move on.

hey foos is ur table of contents up to date? i couldnt tell...
Old 10-25-2007
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute

please keep this thread on topic; which is, in case you all forgot, is about speedfoos turbo project.
Old 10-25-2007
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all

im lost. oh, and by the way, i spun a rod bearing. im about to quit.
Old 10-26-2007

Buh bye.

Last edited by speedfoos; 12-10-2009 at 09:28 AM.
Old 10-26-2007
Banned

is that ur port n polish head???? it does look a little thin, but itll prolly b ok, but thats just my .02
Old 10-26-2007
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold

That looks bad. They look uneven, overly hogged out and theres no way thats gonna seal.
Old 10-26-2007
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of

I love Guiness!!!
Old 10-26-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

I hope that PnP job did not cost much. I looks really sloppy.
Old 10-26-2007
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)

skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all

holy crap they bored the **** out of those holes

anyways, i think the spun bearing is my oil leak from last year coming back to haunt me...oil level went down really low right before the turbo took a **** on me and i thought all was good i have ZERO leaks now, but i think it's rearing its ugly head at me..
Old 10-26-2007
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

those exhaust holes are HUGE...
Old 10-26-2007

Buh bye.

Last edited by speedfoos; 12-10-2009 at 09:28 AM.
Old 10-26-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

have fun clint and I'll try and take a vid of start up. guess i finally have a good reason to play with the camcorder
Old 10-26-2007
Banned

nice nice. i wanna hear that sob roar, lol.
Old 10-26-2007
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

i think the head should work with studded mani holes and a good gasket seal. i second another startup video request and good look with the exhaust welding.

Quick Reply: Gonzo.