Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Gonzo.

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Back on the road - Boosted at 6 psi!!(Pg. 63) - The Speedfoos' Turbo Install Thre

Originally Posted by WilmncChris
That is an exspensive sticker to send to the UK
Nope not at all man. Shipping to me (APO address - Army Post Office) is the same as shipping anywhere in the states. Postage (using the Post Office) doesn't cost any more than it would cost if you sent it to any address. In otherwords if I lived in the states and all it took was two stamps for postage, it's the same to get to me out here. Too easy.
Old 10-05-2007

Re: Back on the road - Boosted at 6 psi!!(Pg. 63) - The Speedfoos' Turbo Install Thre

Will do FoSho! Although I won't be on there tonight at all. Gotta get ready for the track tomorrow!
Old 10-05-2007
Banned

7thgen.nick has a spectacular aura about7thgen.nick has a spectacular aura about

heh. started the 1 day turbo thread foos, check er out
Old 10-05-2007
Registered!!

MarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura about

yea considering foos took lik what a month to do all this wut r the chances u get it all done in 1 day and running?
Old 10-05-2007
Banned

7thgen.nick has a spectacular aura about7thgen.nick has a spectacular aura about

Old 10-05-2007

Buh bye.

Last edited by speedfoos; 12-10-2009 at 09:23 AM.
Old 10-05-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

was he driving with 4WD turned on all the time???
Old 10-05-2007
Banned

holy **** those rims suck, lmao. in terms of weight anywayz.. that was obviously the prob. fugger ate that bearing alive, lol. how much that gonna set him back? never worked on a denali, but im goign to assume alot..
Old 10-05-2007
Banned

and yes... this is your thread, and although i feel as if its home... i made my own

hahah ...but i still love yah anyway
Old 10-05-2007
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

and thats why u dont buy 22's!!! i hate donks! sucks about the diff, thats no joke, and not gonna b cheap
Old 10-05-2007

All of you degenerates are welcome in this thread! Except Matt. You gotta draw a line somewhere.

Apparently the Denali is AWD all the time. I haven't had a peak at the dash controls to see if that's true or not, but that's what Warren was telling me. It should only set him back about $200 since we're doing all the labor, plus $85/week for indoor storage at the hobby shop. Not surprisingly, that thing is chock full of high-end stereo equipment so he wants it kept inside. He's the guy I bought my new amp and components from, plus I got the 12s from him almost 2 years ago.
Old 10-05-2007
Banned

200. nice. very nice
Old 10-05-2007
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

yea, thats less than i was expecting
Old 10-05-2007
Registered!!

MarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura about

yea a lot less but that doesnt look good, u kno u used 2 look big foos, till u took thosep ics standin next 2 warren lol but yea those rims make my head hurt, why would u do that to a perfectly good SUV i bet hes prob never even taken it mud ridin, wut a waste
Old 10-05-2007

Yeah, a 5'7", 200 pound guy is still dwarfed by Warren. He's a big dude. We call his Denali "The Chuckwagon". It rides on man-sized cereal bowls. Well, it used to anyway.

Oh and two words sum up today's boost pulls while I fiddled with the boost controller to get it dialed in just right.

Brake.

Fade.

Holy ****, I need to step up to some new brakes! My Ebay cheapies did not want to play after 8-9 hard stops from 85-90 mph! This is a very good thing to know before going to the track tomorrow.

It's time to load up some drivin' music to the ol' Creative for tomorrow!

Last edited by speedfoos; 10-05-2007 at 03:22 PM.
Old 10-05-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with tomorrows run.
Old 10-05-2007
Banned

no doubt, good luck tommorow bro
Old 10-05-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

we want slips and vids dammit!!!
Old 10-05-2007

You'll get it all folks!!! Runs start at 0930, and I plan on being there all day. I'm going to try and get some sleep, but I'm excited as ****. I don't know if it's because of the strip tomorrow, or simply because I get to drive my car again at 9 psi!!
Old 10-05-2007
Banned

awesome Clint, good luck man, dezod has some big brakes from aem that utilize ur stock calipers, like 350 or something like that, that would be a big help, u got 17s right??
http://www.dezod.com/pd_aem_oe.cfm
Old 10-05-2007
Registered!!

MrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of lightMrXclusivE is a glorious beacon of light

GOOD LUCK! and make sure to post some video's, and be carefull
Old 10-05-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

good luck tomorow at the track foos...and make sure ur buddy has the correct spacing between that pinion gear and the other ones.. the shims have to be just the right size and what not.. im pretty sure it works the same on cars than it does on boats... good luck again ..see ya.. can u believe ur at 72 pages??
Old 10-05-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

Well Clint now that tomorrow is today and today is no longer tomorrow get your *** out of bed have some coffee and get out there and make us proud to be Honda owners
Old 10-05-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

Originally Posted by speedfoos
All of you degenerates are welcome in this thread! Except Matt. You gotta draw a line somewhere.
What the **** is this? Stupid *** meat head.
Old 10-06-2007

LOL - you're welcome here Matt as long as you bring the 'Taters and Onions! Yeehaw!!!

You should feel grateful cuz you're the only one who gets a personal response! I'll see the rest of you clowns later, thanks for the well wishes....I'm off to the track!
Old 10-06-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

what the ****... lol its 1:50 am for me.. thats so funny! well good luck again..
Old 10-06-2007
Registered!!

yea its lik 9:30 to him
Old 10-06-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

I will say this again:
Here is a total break down of what time is it in Foos land.

If you live in,
Pacific standard time he is 8hrs ahead of you.
Mountain 7hrs ahead of you.
Central 6hrs ahead of you.
Eastern 5hrs ahead of you.

Apparently we are all living in the past when it comes to The Foos.
Old 10-06-2007
Registered!!

all bow to the futureistic foos
Old 10-06-2007
This is Myspace

lmao ^ now thats funny...

Quick Reply: Gonzo.