Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Gonzo.

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
Re: Install Day 14.80 (Pg 24) Thanks Gearbox!! - Speedfoos' Turbo Install

woohoo! downpipe is completed, and i bought a VTEC engine harness on ebay that came in today. i needed it for spare plugs and pins. I should be boosting and ready to tune by monday or tuesday night FTW.

tight fit..
***RUB-IN COMMENT: NOTE A/C RETENTION***

gotta love the lift

tacked up

MAD JDM YO! PIE CUTS FTW! V-BAND EXHAUST FTW!

that is all.

Last edited by skipbarber; 08-31-2007 at 04:15 PM.
Old 08-31-2007
Administrator
Administrator

Received 1,144 Likes on 799 Posts
xRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond reputexRiCeBoYx has a reputation beyond repute

Damn Clint.. I've been gone for 9 days and no dyno numbers yet? haha.. jk.. Lookin good man

Hooray for not having to go out to sea for a (long) while now! wooo!
Old 08-31-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

Damn SKIP, that **** looks like art!

Very Nice!
Old 08-31-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

man.. I need a higher paying job congrats on your turbo ventures guys!
Old 08-31-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Buh bye.

Last edited by speedfoos; 12-10-2009 at 09:08 AM.
Old 08-31-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

Thanks for the pic Clint. I have already used it. Shall we play a game of hide and seek? Don't worry you will see your self pretty soon.
Old 08-31-2007

LOL - damn it Matt! Don't make me take evasive action!
Old 08-31-2007
Registered!!

Talking Re: Install Day 14.80 (Pg 24) Thanks Gearbox!! - Speedfoos' Turbo Install

Originally Posted by speedfoos
LOL - damn it Matt! Don't make me take evasive action!

All I got to say is remember this?

Originally Posted by speedfoos
Tsk, tsk, TRIZ. Remember your roots.

I seem to recall not 4 months ago you were posting derogatory gay pictures in MURDOCK's birthday thread. We still need you to be TRIZzy from the block. Remember us bangers still down here, in the hood, keepin' it real... Yo.

Fight the power, Matt. Don't let The Man keep you down.
Old 08-31-2007

skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all

it's just a v-band to clamp the rest of my midpipe on. I want to keep the Greddy cat-back original because it makes changing it much easier if i want/need to do so. So the mid pipe will simply be composed of the 3 bolt flange and a flex bellow, and if need be, a resonator just in case the exhaust is too loud. Screw anyone who has a problem with that. I like my car quiet.
Old 08-31-2007
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

uz guys are crazy, anyways, looks good guys, wonder whose gonna be done first.....

skip, thats a crazy lookin dp, arent all those creases gonna effect flow???
Old 09-01-2007

Ahhhh! I forgot your car was a DX - duh, hence the VTEC head swap. So you're not running a cat at all and that would explain why your midpipe setup is totally different than mine. If I get stationed out your way next year, you've got to let me know where you get your inspections done....

His DP should flow just fine at the massive 3" ID he's got. The point of all those pie cuts is that it keeps the ID all the way through the pipe. Mandrel bending a DP in that shape is impossible, so that's really the only way to do it.
Old 09-01-2007
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold

this is gonna be good. . .
Old 09-01-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

that is a very nice DP.....good work skip
Old 09-01-2007
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

foos, howd u get so smart huh???? id love to be able to do a turbo install myself.... im just to scared to **** with my daily driver that much
Old 09-01-2007

Just in to take a break. Clear-coated and installed my stock mirrors, made a template to cut my fenders for the side markers, and installed new speakers in the Rubi.

I'd like to be able to attribute my mechanical knowledge to good breeding, hard work, three years spent working in a Quickie Lube shop as a second job in Texas, a lot of research and a natural talent of just being able to figure things out.

But those would all be lies.

It all comes down to what you eat. Three healthy servings a day and you'll be 10 times smarter guaranteed!

Old 09-01-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

Ha ha ya foos I hear there are a lot of zombie fans in England beware! lol.

Last edited by MURDOCK; 09-01-2007 at 11:08 AM.
Old 09-01-2007

Re: Install Day 14.82 (Pg 28) NASA product recall - Speedfoos' Turbo Install

Buh bye.

Last edited by speedfoos; 12-10-2009 at 09:09 AM.
Old 09-01-2007

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

good job like always on the blinkers but what I'm really loving is the new avitar
thats some funny **** man.
And I thought Shawn of the Dead was a riot but need to see Hot Fuzz still.
Old 09-01-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

lmao thank god those mirrors are gone....

ur avartar looks incredibly..awkward.. its hard to beleive someone with that avatrar is doing a turbo install all by himself lol!

and hey one more thing... the pic showing ur a/c retention to the other guy.. do u have a racing seat as ur computer chair!?
Old 09-01-2007

Gotta respect the fivehead MURDOCK.

LOL - yes I do DSeven! It's this one (stock shot). Everything in my life is about cars!

Old 09-01-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

ur kidding right... lol...thats gota be photochopped right?! they have a dam racing seat for a computer chair LMAO wherreee can i get onee!!
Old 09-01-2007

That is the exact chair I have, I swear! Just search "Moto GP chair" on Ebay. There are tons of them and in different colors. I bought this one for my wife for Christmas last year, but it didn't work with her bad back, so I inherited it!
Old 09-01-2007
This is Myspace

thats funny... hey... u said if mroe than 3 people tell u sumthing u might change it right...

i vote for u to go back to ur original avatar... the lil robot with big green eyes.. anybody else!?

sorry man but the tard u have now creeps me outt. lol i feel like eveyrthing i type hes just like....ur an idiot...stop typing...idiot....idiot

the seat is 200 bucks just checkd lmao haha i cant pay that much.. i might as well find a wreckd rsx and take the seat out and custom make sum arm rests and a swivel chair..

hey by the way... does ur paint shine? like... in some of the pics of the ride.. the paint seems very dull and like it needs a seirous wax job.. does it shine like oem orrr is that how its always going to look..

Last edited by DsevenEm2; 09-01-2007 at 03:31 PM.
Old 09-01-2007

Oi!! That was Gir from Invader Zim! I have Invader Zim Fuzzy dice in my car and rear floor mats too. I have front ones, but they get dirty too quickly for my taste so I took them out.

I have another avatar just waiting for this build to be finished, so unless something funnier comes across my browser window, Mr. Fivehead stays until the build is done!
Old 09-01-2007

I vote for fivehead to stay until build is done but why is he called fivehead?
Is it because his head is 5x's bigger than normal?
I bet that poor sod has a real tuff time getting a date

Last edited by MURDOCK; 09-01-2007 at 04:00 PM.
Old 09-01-2007

Because his is one louder than a forehead. It's punny.
Old 09-01-2007
This is Myspace

uve never heard of five head alpha... weird.. lol
Old 09-01-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by DsevenEm2
uve never heard of five head alpha... weird.. lol
I think you are confusing me with Murdock.....

That pc chair is sweet. I am going to look into it.

I am person number two: CHANGE THE DAMN AVATAR!!!!!

I got your fivehead right here!!!

Last edited by Alpha 5; 09-01-2007 at 06:51 PM.
Old 09-01-2007
Registered!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmmm... lets see if this really works. Change your avatar. Nice chair btw.
Old 09-01-2007

i leave for the beach for a day and all that this thread has progressed is primarily on clints avatar? ok, im in, change the avatar. i boost tomorrow, muahaha..

Quick Reply: Gonzo.