Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Gonzo.

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: IT'S RUNNING!!!! Page 40 Video - Speedfoos' Turbo Install

Originally Posted by sl33pyriceboi
lol you should made a table of contents for ur first post

hahah^ jk
That's actually a really good idea!
Old 09-07-2007
I wil fix vBPlaza today

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to allLT2004ever is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Valdeezy
Hey man congrats!! That laugh of yours is funny as hell!!
i second that!
Old 09-07-2007

Everyone I've talked to has said the RSX-S injectors are at about 96% duty cycle at 6 psi. Add my big honking snail (which spins at idle - woohoo!) and since I've got the SRT-4s already, with the clips in the mail, I may as well step up to kitchen faucets.

Not that I don't love your old injectors, Zack, but they just don't flow enough for me to be comfortable with. Besides, I'm going to let them go for cheap in the post turbo sale, so someone else can use them.
Old 09-07-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

i read on another thread that the srt4 injectors arent that good..they made the car run really crappy.. is that true or is that just for his specific set up.. dont we have like..aftermarket injectors avaialble for the D? instead of just stealing them from other cars.. or i duno..wats the best possible solution for fuel delivery on a turbo D17.. anybody?
Old 09-07-2007

It was definitely Paul and Chris, plus several other folks. Isn't the whole point to NOT have them run at 100% or near it? Either way, nothing wrong with the RSX-S injectors, they just don't fit my plans.

Our fuel rail is the problem DSeven. You have to do some O-ring juggling to make RCs and others fit. Plus they push the rail into the TPS on the TB. The SRT-4s (they have different variants for different flow caps) are drop-in, just like the RSXs. The stock Honda clips fit the SRT-4s, but they wedge and don't lock. A couple good speed bumps could knock a clip off.

You're thinking of Buds302. E-Mangle apparently has a helluva time running SRT-4s because you have to pull a lot of fuel from the map to get them to idle. Like 50%, just about.

Updated the first post with a TOC!
Old 09-07-2007
Registered!!

WilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of light

You never wont your injector duty above 85% due to injector pulse issues.
of course you can run them above that but in time some might have issues and stay static and not work properly.
Old 09-07-2007
Registered!!

WilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of light

As soon as I get out of the shop i will look at the logs and make changes.
Old 09-07-2007

Sweet! No hurry though man. I don't even know if I'll even turn her over tomorrow at all. Got a lot of re-assembly to do!
Old 09-07-2007
Registered!!

Buds302 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by SuJaK WaS HeRe
i think those people are idiots (unless its paul,boiler,chris) cause a kid on here was running 100% at 11psi with a t3 super 60

that "kid" your reffering too is me. my type S injectors suck *****. at 11psi they are at 100% yes. the SRT4 will not run with my Emanage. end of story. i dont care tho. i am stepping up to Kpro here shortly. then with my custom intake mani.....Foos knows... i will run RC 550s
Old 09-07-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

WOOHOO! great to see it run so much smoother, pretty soon you'll be out tearing up some pavement.
O and thank you Chris who ever you are +1 for sure.
Old 09-07-2007

I saw boost today on my gauge. I can now officially rock my new avatar!!
Old 09-07-2007
Registered!!

Chris is me, no credit for me i just tune cars to the best of my knowledge
Old 09-07-2007
Registered!!

MarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura about

u kno b4 reading this i used to think i didnt kno much about cars, now i KNOW i barely know **** about cars lol i kno basics but damn this stuff is so over my head, but still a good read n i learned a lot
Old 09-07-2007
I Hunt Goats, Rams, And Mustangs.

TransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of lightTransformedBG is a glorious beacon of light

Aww purrs like a sick kitten
Old 09-07-2007
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

damn clint, congrats, get those srt-4s in, i cant wait to see dyno numbers, they do have dynos over there right
Old 09-07-2007

Yeah, but they're expensive to run. That's not going to stop me by any means. I'm just going to whine about it is all.

Don't worry about it March, you just have to jump right in on this kind of stuff. Keep in mind that I knew absolutely zero about turbos 6 months ago. And everything else that I know about cars I've just picked up here and there.

Now please folks. Don't illegally download any music tonight. God may decide to kill my kitten if you do!
Old 09-07-2007
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

when did u get a kitten??? i might have to do that for my old lady soon, ours snuck out of the house last night and ran away, still cant find her, hopefully she comes back
Old 09-07-2007

I didn't. No more cats for me. I was referring to Glen's post of:

Originally Posted by TransformedBG
Aww purrs like a sick kitten
Old 09-07-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

ok so thanks foos, that means u CAN use srt4 injectors on ur setup with no probs right? well there shouldnt be ::knocks on wood::. thanks for clearing that up.. its just the e-manage then.

hey marchmadness thats what this place is for.. im still no turbo guru or anything but ive learned a helluvalot about turbos and the problems that may arise and HOW to tackle those problems with threads like these.. (this one ecspecially).. just keep reading, thats how u learn.
Old 09-07-2007
Registered!!

MarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura about

yea ive been readin up and im learnin as i go, im gettin an 08 Si, n ima b doin some mods myself, like CAI and exhaust, but something this complicated i think i may just bring to a shop haha but yal are right i have learned a helluva lot from this forum im glad i found it
Old 09-07-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

Round of Cold Ones to all, especially Clint and Chris. Clint for all the hard work that he has put into his ride and the knowledge he has bestowed upon us. To Chris for helping Clint and selling me his wheels today for cheap. Cool Guys the both of them. I have not actually talked to Clint, but I am sure he would let me date his sister. LOL.

Now to the Bar...
Old 09-08-2007
Registered!!

sql_civic is a glorious beacon of lightsql_civic is a glorious beacon of lightsql_civic is a glorious beacon of lightsql_civic is a glorious beacon of lightsql_civic is a glorious beacon of lightsql_civic is a glorious beacon of light

Yes! Congratualtions, Clint!!!

Set 'em up...

Old 09-08-2007

Buh bye.

Last edited by speedfoos; 12-10-2009 at 09:14 AM.
Old 09-08-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

All I got to say is, YOU SUCK!
At least your chop was better than mine.

I also pray my wife never sees that ****.
Old 09-08-2007

Yeah, it took me like an hour to do the shading on your upper lip. It's probably the best picture I've ever done.
Old 09-08-2007
Registered!!

Originally Posted by speedfoos
Yeah, it took me like an hour to do the shading on your upper lip. It's probably the best picture I've ever done.
Did you also vote for pedro?
Old 09-08-2007

I certainly did.
Old 09-08-2007
This is Myspace

lol i wonder what ur gona label this page as in the table of contents... ALPHAS ROMANTIC STRUGGLE WITH CLINTS FAMILY.
Old 09-08-2007

It might very well be! Well I just got home from the soccer game and day of wrenching on other people's cars.

Autozone did it again by sending the wrong brake pads for an Accord I was going to fit them to. Gotta send 'em back and order new ones from somewhere else. Everyone please boycott Autozone. They officially suck.

The suspension job on the CRV didn't go so well either. Snapped the LR shock bolt (the same one everyone else snaps), plus the two bolts on the LR sway bar bushing mount. Wee. My buddy is just going to take it to a shop on Monday and let them deal with it, so no big deal. Just a pain in the ***.

So I'm finally home and am going out to button up all the wiring and re-route the coolant lines the Civic. Yay!

Last edited by speedfoos; 09-08-2007 at 02:54 PM.
Old 09-08-2007
Registered!!

sounds like a fun day, im somewhat depressed today VT plays LSU so im goin to be all around campus tail gating so im gonna miss all the fun haha but ill catch up either 2nite or 2morro morning

Quick Reply: Gonzo.