Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Gonzo.

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2007
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
Re: Install Day 14.825 (Pg 29) Exhaust is Tacked - Speedfoos' Turbo Install

he prolly will and just wait til tomorrow to tell us about it....
Old 09-03-2007
This is Myspace

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

no he wont.. he better not.

its f-ing raining on labor day. yea foos that avatar is better and u changed ur sig lol looks cool..will check in later for the update and pics!
Old 09-03-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

Buh bye.

Last edited by speedfoos; 12-10-2009 at 09:10 AM.
Old 09-03-2007
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold
Re: Install Day 15 (Pg 31) Exhaust is Installed - Speedfoos' Turbo Install

is there a problem u havent had clint??? after all this time, u might want to charge ur battery before u try to start it, i bet its run down..... however, i hope not, ur belt better be here tomorrow, u need to get er started and tuned, so we can finally get some numbers
Old 09-03-2007

Yeah, tell me about it Adam. I don't know that really anything has gone as planned with this build.

I'm pricing welders right now, but will probably just wait until I get back from deployment later next year. The exhaust just has to last 4 months until I leave, then the car gets parked for 3 months until I get back. As long as it doesn't vibrate the car, I'm fine with it for now. Unless I can find one locally for like $100, I'll just wait.

I'm gonna pop on some tunes, go to a happy place, and make your sig now.
Old 09-03-2007
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

meh.. doesnt look worth the time it took to get done.. thats bullshit. oh well tho, like u said its gona take some time and itll do for now. almost there
Old 09-03-2007
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute

man, that built is crazy for you... cheers! and keep it up foo
Old 09-03-2007
Banned

greeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to beholdgreeen01civic4d is a splendid one to behold

props for the new sig Clint, id give u some more rep, but it wont let me.... oh well thanks again Clint, hope ur belt gets there tomorrow, u ever need anything from autozone or anything i can pick it up for ya and ship it to ya, prolly a little faster...
Old 09-03-2007
Jza
Registered!!

Jza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the roughJza is a jewel in the rough

I don't even know why I'm so anxious for you to be done, but I am.
Old 09-04-2007
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

dam ur not done yet..lol
Old 09-04-2007
7th Gen Photographer

LogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of light

It took me 36 days to build mine on jackstands..... in December-January..... in New Jersey..... at night.
Old 09-04-2007

Well I haven't beat your 'record' yet Logic, but if this Autozone fiasco keeps I know I will.

Listen Steve, Mr. I'm-too-much-of-a-*****-to-sleeve-an-engine-using-a-CO2-cartridge-and-my-oven-so-I-had-to-have-Chris-do-it. I don't want to hear any lip out of you.

My radiator elbow arrived today (finally) so I'm off to fit that now!
Old 09-04-2007

****ING AUTOZONE!!!!!!!!

I just called them up and the bastard lied to me last week. My order still hadn't shipped. I can't ****ing believe this! Absolutely the worst experience ever. The guy had no idea what was going on with my order, I couldn't even track it online. They just lost a customer.

I ordered the belt from Summit which is what I should have done in the first place. I paid $33 to ship it Express Mail so it will get here by Friday. What a ****ing nightmare.

I'm going out to the garage now. Make me nuts!
Old 09-04-2007
Registered!!

HonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond reputeHonCiv02 has a reputation beyond repute

damn that sucks. i am really pulling for the rest of this build to go smooth for you foos. i am sure that it will all be worth it though on that first start up and all of the shipping fiascoes will be forgotten. g/l with the rest of it man, i am looking forward to the videos of the initial start up.
Old 09-04-2007

Buh bye.

Last edited by speedfoos; 12-10-2009 at 09:10 AM.
Old 09-04-2007
This is Myspace

Re: Install Day 16 (Pg 32) Rad hose fixed - Speedfoos' Turbo Install

farking autozone...
Old 09-04-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

I hate autozone anyway nothing but ricer ****. I use the O. Well, them and Summit if they can't get it then it comes from the stealership.

So this weekend is the date of startup?
Old 09-04-2007

Possibly tomorrow. Depends on how long it takes me to change out the injectors and WG spring. I can just hook it up to momma's truck or the Rubi with cables so the battery doesn't drain out.

I'm looking at 3" mandrel bends and straight pipe right now for my new exhaust. If it runs and can pass smog right now with this setup, I'll get it officially inspected toot sweet, then ditch the cat and run a full 3" setup with my current muffler.
Old 09-04-2007
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by speedfoos
Well I haven't beat your 'record' yet Logic, but if this Autozone fiasco keeps I know I will.

Listen Steve, Mr. I'm-too-much-of-a-*****-to-sleeve-an-engine-using-a-CO2-cartridge-and-my-oven-so-I-had-to-have-Chris-do-it. I don't want to hear any lip out of you.

My radiator elbow arrived today (finally) so I'm off to fit that now!

lol. well-since-i-do-not-have-the-right-tools. and-i-can-afford-him-to-help-me-out. and-make-sure-it-will-be-done-right, and-tuned-right.

anyways, w/e. its been mad long. i just wanna read the end already, thats all, no hate.
Old 09-04-2007
Banned

man clint, i would have given up on autozone a week ago, they suck at everything, their salespeople know nothing, and their parts a junk, u can always rely on summit, except if u have an lx and u want exhaust peices without switching to ex... otherwise they are great and have great prices

god i sound like an advertisement, anyway, good luck clint, smart choice on summit

Last edited by greeen01civic4d; 09-04-2007 at 06:08 PM. Reason: im dumb
Old 09-04-2007
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all

IM BOOSTED!! i started working on it at around 430 today, finished around 7. My welder couldnt come out and finish my midpipe, so Im running open down pipe until then.. hopefully the exhaust gets buttoned up tomorrow, return fuel system needs to get done and rsx-s injectors have to go back in. Give it about a week and i'll be set for tuning. W00t..God i missed boost...it's been too long.. i cant even flog the ****er, but just knowing that that snail is in there ready to spin up some power fills a void in my soul. I still have a **** ton of cleaning up to do though.. blah.
Old 09-04-2007
This is Myspace

man i want boost, 'expletive' a kswap... boost sounds like a much more rewarding challenge.. so ur gona start it up without the belt clint? or did i miss that.. again.
Old 09-05-2007

No problem Steve, I was just funnin' anyway. I really doubt it's possible to sleeve a block with CO2 and a kitchen oven.

Good on ya Edwin! I'm so close I can't stand it. Been playin NFS Underground, just because you can drive a Civic in it! I pretend like it's my car. It's really quite sad.

Yeah Adam, I should have went with Summit right away but was ordering some parts for momma's truck too. Autozone had always done me right in the past. This time they did me dirty. No more.

Depending on what time I get out of work and how long it takes me to swap the injectors and spring out, I would like to start it tonight - without the belt. I'll just hook it up to momma's truck and use her alternator by proxy to charge my battery for a little while.
Old 09-05-2007
Banned

sounds like fun, hope boost goes well, **** it, use some pantyhose as a sub for a belt, itlll work for a while, anyway, good luck
Old 09-05-2007

Just got home. Looking for the power cord for the camera. I'm going out to start this bitch. STR-4 injectors, WG spring and all that other stuff can wait.

My next post in this thread should be a YouTube video.
Old 09-05-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

Just got home. Looking for the power cord for the camera. I'm going out to start this bitch. STR-4 injectors, WG spring and all that other stuff can wait.

This is what we have all been waiting for
Old 09-05-2007
I like my commute

Kevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of lightKevbotron is a glorious beacon of light

!!!
Old 09-05-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang
Talking Re: Install Day 16 (Pg 32) Rad hose fixed - Speedfoos' Turbo Install

**** AN A MAN, LETS DO THIS ****!!!!!
Old 09-05-2007

Video 1 is uploading.....video 2 is converting.....
Old 09-05-2007
Look at me im a supporting member

civicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nicecivicfan1203 is just really nice

sweet i wanna see it ive been watching this thread for a really long time and i must say sweet job

Quick Reply: Gonzo.