Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Gonzo.

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2007
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
7thgen.nick has a spectacular aura about7thgen.nick has a spectacular aura about
Re: Everything is OK again - Still boosted! (Pg 81) - The Speedfoos' Turbo Thread!!

ok im back from chicago.

looks liek i got some reading to do later.

anyone have an PCS XFC for sale?

im also selling my emanage with harness
Old 10-15-2007
Registered!!

DaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Everything is OK again - Still boosted! (Pg 81) - The Speedfoos' Turbo Thread!!

Hey foos so have you been able to check those fan relays?

Got my valve cover Wrinkle Red paint job done, think it looks nice.

Last edited by DaRk_MauL; 10-15-2007 at 10:07 AM.
Old 10-15-2007
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of

love that look^^^
Old 10-15-2007
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point

That looks really good Ching! What are your plans for the tops of the coil packs? I noticed you took them off. Whatever you do, keep in mind that they get real ****ing hot. My blingin' Spoon stickers might last for another week, if I'm lucky!

I haven't bothered with the fan relay yet. I don't ever turn them on and my car stays between 194-198 F. I'll get around to it when I get around to it I guess.

Good news is that my serial port adapter for the laptop arrived today- damn. I just realized I don't have a serial cable to run to it. Damn it. Now I've gotta get one of those. Grrr. I'll pick one up on Wednesday when I go drop the PnP head off at the machine shop to be skimmed and checked over.
Old 10-15-2007
Registered!!

MarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura about

i love the paint job, and foos even a car wash isnt a simple thing with u is it?
Old 10-15-2007

LOL - nope!!!! You always have to give it the whole *** March, never a half-***!
Old 10-15-2007
Registered!!

DaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of light

nice to hear ya like the red, well i just took the coil plates of for cleaning
them I just gonna leave them black like they are. It doesnt need any more
collor.

nice that the coolant stays like that. now ya got a fan safe switch, might be
handy some day never know.
Old 10-15-2007
Registered!!

MarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura aboutMarchMadnessisM has a spectacular aura about

i dnt half *** it i was everything but i dnt give it the whole inspection, that n i dnt have jack stands haha
Old 10-15-2007

Did someone come by and steal most of the vowels off your keyboard?!
Old 10-15-2007
Registered!!

just the o lol
Old 10-16-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

So Clint have you been practicing for your next trip to the strip?
By the way when are you planning on heading back there?
Old 10-17-2007

Right now the plan is to go on the 28th of this month. I'd like to have a bunch of changes done (new DP, exhaust, cat, etc...) but I may not have those ready in time. If not, I'm still going anyway! It's been rainy as all get out here lately so I haven't been able to practice anything except driving without boosting!

I'm taking that "ghost head" up to the machine shop so I can have that finally ready to put on as well!
Old 10-17-2007
Registered!!

civic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond reputecivic-driver has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaRk_MauL
Hey foos so have you been able to check those fan relays?

Got my valve cover Wrinkle Red paint job done, think it looks nice.
i like that look i have been thinking about a dark grey in wrinkle when i get my project started looks good +1.

when do you expect to get the new head and exhuast finished by foos? and what about a dyno didnt you mention something about that happening this month? your build is already bada** and you have to go ahead and make it even better with more mods... you are my hero lol
Old 10-17-2007

Well there was supposed to be a dyno out the strip the other weekend, but I never saw it. Oh well, no big deal - its freaking fast and fun to drive and that's what matters. I'll get it dyno'd eventually.

I just got back from the 9mm range (favorite part of the Army!) and I'm going to scarf down some food and head up to the machine shop. The rest of the parts for my DP and exhaust haven't arrived yet, they should be here at some point this week.

I was going on to one of my troopies about the work I still want to do on the car and he asked me the inevitable question, "Are you ever going to be at a point where you won't be adding something or modding your car is some way?"

NOPE!!!
Old 10-17-2007
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

he's just jealous...i get asked that all the time too
Old 10-19-2007

Buh bye.

Last edited by speedfoos; 12-10-2009 at 09:26 AM.
Old 10-19-2007
Banned

7thgen.nick has a spectacular aura about7thgen.nick has a spectacular aura about
Re: Steel Tubing to Sooth a Broken Heart! (Pg 86) - The Speedfoos' Turbo Thread!!

nice.

hey clint, looks like paul got the harness out to me yesterday and should get it to me today, so thats good, ill be able to get to work on electronics tonight.

i have a question though about PCV. call me when you can today, thanks bro
Old 10-19-2007

Re: Steel Tubing to Sooth a Broken Heart! (Pg 86) - The Speedfoos' Turbo Thread!!

Rgr. Going to look for the phone...ah. It's right next to me. Going to get another beer - was going to be a destination while looking for the phone.
Old 10-19-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

Clint, remove the link to your sale thread.
Old 10-19-2007

No.

<filler characters for minimum post length>
Old 10-19-2007
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold

lol filler.
Old 10-20-2007
Registered!!

Buds302 will become famous soon enough

lol.

haha that sux filler characters. who runs this site.
Old 10-20-2007
Registered!!

WilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of lightWilmncChris is a glorious beacon of light

What is going on now!!!!!!!
Old 10-20-2007
Registered!!

sql_civic is a glorious beacon of lightsql_civic is a glorious beacon of lightsql_civic is a glorious beacon of lightsql_civic is a glorious beacon of lightsql_civic is a glorious beacon of lightsql_civic is a glorious beacon of light

Just stopping by the thread...

Thanks for vouching me to Adam. He got the CPS a couple days ago. I hope it worked for him. Last night I spent the profits on 1 1/2 beers watching the Bridgeport Sound Tigers beat up on the Hershey Bears (3 fights in the 1st period).
Old 10-20-2007
Registered!!

Alpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz ErthangAlpha 5 Ownz Erthang

I've been too lazy to make Matt a sig

This is so true. You lazy ***. Quit protecting my freedom and make me a damn sig already. LOL
Old 10-20-2007

Originally Posted by WilmncChris
What is going on now!!!!!!!
Not much with the car. I'm in the process of making a new DP and exhaust. I need to figure out the serial port on my laptop tomorrow so I can dump you some datalogs. I should be able to do that in the morning. I sent you an email about needing a leaner idle-3K RPMS (in neutral) map so I can pass emissions. The idle isn't really consistent anymore, jumps between 14.3(ish) to 15.5(ish) but isn't steady like it was with the RSX-S injectors. Also, it keeps flooding on start-ups. I think it's because the injectors are dumping way too much fuel on start-up (you can really smell it). I'll give you a ring on your cell phone at some point tomorrow.

But my new HG is not leaking and I've been driving the **** out of the car lately.

That's it for my car.

Took us 5 freaking hours to install a new rear sway bar and som upper A-arms on my buddy's CRV today though. I'm starting to hate working on that damn thing. We didn't snap any bolts this time, but had a real bitch of a time getting the bigger bushings and mounts to line up on the stock mounting holes. A-arms were a piece of cake though. Those took all of 40 minutes for both sides.

We didn't get time to play with the RX-7 unfortunately. The hobby shop was really busy so he wasn't able to get in to do the downpipe swap. We did get his EMS installed though, so at least that was good.

No probs on the vouch Carl. I never did end up using the oil pres. sending unit and timing cog, but oh well. I use the timing cog as paper weight at work. It always gets comments!
Old 10-20-2007
My cats breath smells like cat food.

MURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond reputeMURDOCK has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Matt he is never going to get his sig.
Old 10-20-2007

LOL - I'm going to work on it tonight!!
Old 10-20-2007

Try this one Matt and let me know what you think.

Old 10-20-2007
Registered!!

I love it! Just having a hard time embedding it....

I can post it no problem, when I try to put it in my sig it's a no go.
WTF!

Quick Reply: Gonzo.