Photography & Videography Post your shots and ask your questions here.

new photography thread

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2006
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
1d mark II n? it's a freaking awesome camera. 8.5 frames per second burst shot. preset color modes for freaking awesome pictures. i'm hoping to be able to afford one of those babies soon. or save up even more for the 1ds mark II. it's full frame and digital!
Old 05-09-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
01civicdriver is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah it is pretty amaizing!!

for some games he rents a fixed 300 lens and can get an awsome shot across the field and over 50 yards away!

if i get a chance i will post some of the pictures he has taken with it. he got it after football but he had it during swimming and during football he had a 20D with optional battery pack. those pictures are still really nice
Old 05-10-2006
Registered!!

dj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by infinite012
maybe too much noise, but i like it.

way to much noise but it still came out wicked! i dig it.

i just did a shoot with 2 friends of mine heres the first pic. i just started editing them right now.

Last edited by dj02; 05-22-2006 at 10:26 PM.
Old 05-10-2006

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Nice pic DJ02, imo would have looked great if not cliped off..
how much softness did you add?

Last edited by cubanmike26; 05-10-2006 at 05:49 PM.
Old 05-11-2006
7th Gen Photographer

LogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of light
here is my photography website... http://benarts.deviantart.com

And here is a teaser pic:
Old 05-11-2006

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
yayayay he's back!
Old 05-11-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Yep! Heeeessss back! I've been talking to him again on AIM, he said hes coming back to the states. Good to see ya back!
Old 05-11-2006
7th Gen Photographer

LogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of light
funny my discovery should be here in the off topic forum. problem is - i have nothing to talk about with my civic. i think ill go post in members rides now to celebrate.
Old 05-12-2006
Registered!!

dj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by cubanmike26
Nice pic DJ02, imo would have looked great if not cliped off..
how much softness did you add?

ill take a look at the history i dont remember lol. ill post more when im done editing them.
Old 05-13-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LogicWavelength
here is my photography website... http://benarts.deviantart.com
+devWatch'ed
Old 05-13-2006

Old 05-13-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
nice use of that jerry-rigged behind the seat thing ya made man.....
Old 05-13-2006
Premium Member

kirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by infinite012

nice pics...all i can say is BMW
Old 05-15-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Ah, haha. I was like WTF is that car?
Old 05-16-2006
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
MegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud of
some pics I took at sport compact nights in vancouver this weekend, my first time out with my EOS 20d. definitely learned a lot, and my next batch should be much better.

http://www.2k4civic.com/images/scn03.jpg
http://www.2k4civic.com/images/scn04.jpg
http://www.2k4civic.com/images/scn05.jpg
http://www.2k4civic.com/images/scn06.jpg
http://www.2k4civic.com/images/scn07.jpg
http://www.2k4civic.com/images/scn08.jpg
http://www.2k4civic.com/images/scn09.jpg
http://www.2k4civic.com/images/civicscn01.jpg
http://www.2k4civic.com/images/civicscn02.jpg

Last edited by MegaHurtz; 05-16-2006 at 08:56 AM.
Old 05-16-2006

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
what kinda BMW WAS that?
Old 05-16-2006
Registered!!

Curiouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really niceCuriouz_G is just really nice
looks like a e46 3 series. 325 or 330. cant tell if its auto or manual though. id give a toss and pick auto.
Old 05-16-2006

e46 328i. auto with that weird shift tronic thing.
Old 05-16-2006

sorry about the size.....I haven't figured out the canon program yet...
Old 05-16-2006
Registered!!

civicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by MegaHurtz
some pics I took at sport compact nights in vancouver this weekend, my first time out with my EOS 20d. definitely learned a lot, and my next batch should be much better.
Where did you get your 20D from?
Old 05-16-2006
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
MegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud of
Future shop, on sale $1499 + tax including kit lens, battery grip, extra battery and a nice Lowepro bag
Old 05-16-2006
Premium Member

kirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by MegaHurtz
Future shop, on sale $1499 + tax including kit lens, battery grip, extra battery and a nice Lowepro bag
nice...how do you like the battery grip?
Old 05-16-2006

never leave home without it. lol
Old 05-17-2006
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by Futuresho.ca
Thank-you for visiting FUTURESHOP.ca. The site is currently undergoing scheduled system maintenance to improve the quality and speed of your online shopping experience. We will be temporarily closed until this service is completed. Please check back soon to load up on all the hot deals and great products on FUTURESHOP.ca!

We apologize for any inconvenience.
Dang, I wanted to see that.

-------------------------------------------------

Well, this picture was taken today in one of Chemistry professor's hallways in my (temporary) university, the University of Puerto Rico in Humacao (I'm originally from the Mayagüez precint). I came in to give the professor my notebook as she had asked and when I was going out I noticed how the seats were arranged and kinda liked it... I felt like it was made to punish whomever sat there.

Yes, I hate chemisty. Very much.

Click picture for higher res version.

Old 05-17-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
I JUST took these 5 minutes ago. Nothing is touched up or bordered. Practicing with a hose and the carmera to get some rainbow shots, but found a little friend to take a few pics of.

Old 05-18-2006
Registered!!

another one i just finshed.
i have to re-do my lettering.

and touch up the color, but this is what i have so far.

Old 05-18-2006

i couldn't test out the sigma 10-20mm ex lens, so i asked the penn camera employee if i could test out the canon ef-s 10-22mm. i just have one thing to say: WOW!

comparison pics below. i was standing in the same position: in front of the counter, looking at the cabinet full of film bodies.

18mm:

10mm:

i'm saving all my pennies to afford this lens.
Old 05-18-2006

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
LOL I wish I had a ton of money to waste on a new camera. Cool.
Old 05-18-2006

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
10-20mm super wide? Hell yes! it's pretty expensive though..last time I checked was like 500 bucks
Old 05-18-2006

holy crap.

here is a good question:
What would be the best digital camera, for ease of use and quality, for around $500 and also around $600. I may get a new camera, so I am wondering.
Just point me toward a few cameras if nothing else.

Quick Reply: new photography thread