Photography & Videography Post your shots and ask your questions here.

new photography thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2006

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Coming storm..

would have looked better if smaller, having a hard time resizing them..damn it..lol

Last edited by cubanmike26; 04-10-2006 at 01:13 AM.
Old 04-10-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
OMFG.
I can't beieve I have a new wallpaper... already!
Here's the resize for ya.

Old 04-10-2006
People Eating Tasty Animals PETA
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Gangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to all

Houston traffic
Old 04-10-2006

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
^^ he he..you do't want to see Miami's
Old 04-10-2006
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
^^ hahaha
Old 04-10-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 02civic_rida
^^ hahaha
do they want to know about I-4 man?
Old 04-10-2006
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
lol, yea 1-4 deff sux, but ive heard its nothing compared to miami and that scares the living shat out of me, I MISS COLORADO TRAFFIC!!!! bwahhahahahha
Old 04-10-2006

yeah I saw it that Sat. we went up there..effing crazy!

Hey, do any of you guys use filters w/ your D-SLRs or simply use PhotoChop?

Last edited by cubanmike26; 04-10-2006 at 08:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-10-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Hmmm... At least that looks ORGANIZED. You come here and our traffic looks like a mess

I'll try to get a pic sometime when I get a good position and shot.

Last edited by ramcosca; 04-10-2006 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-10-2006
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
holy crap. i'm starting to run out of things to post.

Old 04-11-2006
Words on a User Title

Well, that means you gotta take more pictures, don't it? lol

BTW, noticed on that traffic pic and there's a 7thgen EX there... yay! Represent!

... I think.

Heh... Where's Civic-o?

I love Where's Waldo?!!!

Damn, I went SOOO off topic. I need to rest.

Last edited by ramcosca; 04-11-2006 at 01:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-11-2006
Registered!!

^^ hahaha, yay! i fixed my computer so when i get home i'll finally be able to post up some other pics btw everones pics looking guud!!!
Old 04-11-2006

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Old 04-11-2006
Words on a User Title

Alf! I love Alf!
Old 04-11-2006
Registered!!

just some random ones going around

local band TAKEOUT
u can check them out at www.myspace.com/takeout if you'd like

THE REASON I LUV FL!!!

another reason !! lol

Old 04-12-2006

Hell yeah S.FL rocks! Nice Bitch pic Nick, I mean beach

I always had truble proouncing that word
Old 04-12-2006

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
cats eyes don't do that glare like dogs eyes? ya know when you have the flash....
Old 04-12-2006
Registered!!

is that a question ? statement? lol
Old 04-12-2006

Oh oh, I read this somewhere before..lol
it only happens at night for cats and it's a defense mechanism that they have in the retina of the eye..lol, I'm a foking genious

Old 04-12-2006

Originally Posted by 02civic_rida
is that a question ? statement? lol
yeah supposed to be a question....

Originally Posted by cubanmike26
Oh oh, I read this somewhere before..lol
it only happens at night for cats and it's a defense mechanism that they have in the retina of the eye..lol, I'm a foking genious
hehe
BTW these are the first two pics I have taken with the canon A610 good god...the literature that comes with this camera...
This is why I asked....I wanna know if there is anyway around the glare in my dogs eyes aside from not using the flash...

Old 04-12-2006

yeah..use YELLOW eye reduction..lol

j/k, maybe Infinite Knows
Old 04-12-2006

no idea. when that happens in my pictures, i just paint over the eyes with a brush
Old 04-12-2006
Words on a User Title

Haha, I was gonna say brush, but infinite said so first
Old 04-12-2006
Premium Member

kirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by infinite012
i like this picture
Old 04-12-2006

thanks

Old 04-13-2006
Registered!!

**** da police
Old 04-13-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Ok, Here are a ton of pics.
All taken by me on a Casio QV-R51 camera. Most setting are just on auto for all these pics (its a great little cheap camera!)

I have hundreds more nice pics like these. I just am not going to spend 2 hours resizing and uplaoding them haha
Old 04-13-2006

System resting..I love my camera!

Old 04-14-2006

After many tries finally got my first descent night shot..considering it's not PS edited..
Infinite, I was trying what you suggested: slowing the shutter to 30" or using the bulb feature, but kept getting blurry images on M and A modes..maybe because I'm not using the remote or perhaps it doesn't work with all manual modes..
anyways..after changing it to S and playing with timing this is what came up at 30"..

Old 04-14-2006

looks good. you got a little bit of a reflection of yourself in the picture, though

Quick Reply: new photography thread