Photography & Videography Post your shots and ask your questions here.

new photography thread

Old 03-24-2006
Bush fu(king party,mother fu(king hand job.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Teh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to all
Originally Posted by pbfoot
on my way to getting drunk, took this with my phone cam...

walking out of the office one day, saw this and also snapped w/ my phone

i sat next to her on the plane from CO on monday....couldnt pass it up. lol
hahaa good job dan oh.
since you can muck up the photography thread with your phone cam, so can i! haha

Toronto last fall:
Old 03-24-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Niiiice piiictureee!!!! Lovely!
Old 03-24-2006
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
"muck up" sarah?? you hoe....you can just STFU! lol dirty canadi-an!!!

Old 03-24-2006
There is [email protected] in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
woa, little blurry, any more pics of that girl?
Old 03-24-2006
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
^^ lol
Old 03-24-2006
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
no....i was drunk...and it was cold. but you can take my word that she was a hottie.
Old 03-24-2006

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
damnit, thats worse than a teaser pic! lol WE WANT MORE WE WANT MORE!
Old 03-24-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pbfoot
no....i was drunk...and it was cold. but you can take my word that she was a hottie.
You were drunk! How could you be sure? I mean, the more drinks you get in yourself, the more beautiful things are around you!
Old 03-24-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by ramcosca
You were drunk! How could you be sure? I mean, the more drinks you get in yourself, the more beautiful things are around you!
i can be sure because i was there. and i have a picture for proof. and ive never been so drunk where i thought someone fugly was hot.....
Old 03-24-2006
Words on a User Title

lol

I was just kdding, bro.
Old 03-24-2006
Registered!!

new rule...if youre not posting a picture, read the thread title and STFU.

k thnx.
Old 03-24-2006
blah™

Excal is an unknown quantity at this point
^ what a d1ck
Old 03-24-2006
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by Excal
^ what a d1ck
Second time that I see you need to say this.

Well, here's my picture, then

Took this picture of a rusty ceiling lamp near Christmas-time. I love lamps (literally). It's mostly because of the light. I'm like a mosquito, attracted to light.
Taken with my Sony CyberShit DSC-S90.

Happy now?
Old 03-24-2006

pbfoot, chill out man, no need to be getting all mad at people.
Old 03-24-2006
I log in from time to time

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Old 03-24-2006
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light

Old 03-24-2006
Words on a User Title

Hey infinite012 do you have shots of light? (ie. sun, lamps, fire, etc)

Originally Posted by 02civic_rida

Niiiiiiiiice Awesome shot!!!

Last edited by ramcosca; 03-24-2006 at 04:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-24-2006

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ramcosca
Hey infinite012 do you have shots of light? (ie. sun, lamps, fire, etc)

Niiiiiiiiice Awesome shot!!!
shots of light? i can get some if you want. just give me some sort of like...guidelines
Old 03-24-2006
Words on a User Title

Lamps. Sunrise. Sundown. Christmas lights. Headlights. Taillights. Whatever.
Old 03-24-2006
Registered!!

a couple more before I go out for the weekend, going to tampa!!! whooo hooo

mmmmm
Old 03-24-2006

good enough for now...i guess lol
Old 03-24-2006
Words on a User Title

Nice, nice, nice, very nice. I knew you had some great shots hidden in your arsenal. I don't know why but I got something like a fetish for the light... no matter the color or the substance which emits it...

I call this shot The Staircase to Heaven. It's a staircase made of christmas lights that was adorning the Christmas tree on my town's town center (there's always a church in the town center here in Puerto Rico, thus the Heaven part).
Old 03-24-2006
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
good stuff
Old 03-24-2006
Premium Member

kirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 02civic_rida

mmmmm
how are you making the stuff appear to be floating like that?
Old 03-24-2006

Maybe hes having someone drop it and hes taking pics of it?
Old 03-25-2006
Words on a User Title

Maybe he's a magician!

Old 03-25-2006
Registered!!

civicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to all
A couple of my 192 pictures from Puerto Vallarta

Old 03-25-2006

Originally Posted by civicstyle82
A couple of my 192 pictures from Puerto Vallarta

holy wow!

Old 03-25-2006
Registered!!

Civicccc will become famous soon enoughCivicccc will become famous soon enough
Mexico City Last Year

Last edited by Civicccc; 03-25-2006 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-25-2006
Registered!!

civicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to allcivicstyle82 is a name known to all
More Pics, feel free to ask for an explanation, I'll do my best to answer

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: new photography thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.