Photography & Videography Post your shots and ask your questions here.

new photography thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by kirks04ex
how are you making the stuff appear to be floating like that?

believe it or not, im droping it and focusing on it and taking it all at the same time.
Old 03-26-2006
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold

wow this turned out really dark.
Old 03-26-2006
Registered!!

ruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to allruffryde009 is a name known to all
Old 03-26-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
^ Nice man, only thing that i see if the knees have a little black line around them, did you use the pen tool to select it? Try zooming in as far as possible to help with the cutting it out.
Old 03-26-2006

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
also, be careful of her skin tone. it's waaaaaay too red/orange.
Old 03-26-2006
Premium Member

kirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 02civic_rida

believe it or not, im droping it and focusing on it and taking it all at the same time.
innovative
Old 03-26-2006

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
I was bored. Not very good but eh, nothing else better to do.

Last edited by drew22mader; 03-27-2006 at 11:28 PM.
Old 03-26-2006
Premium Member

kirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to beholdkirks04ex is a splendid one to behold
i like it
Old 03-26-2006

Old 03-28-2006
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
^^ lookin guud,

and noice pic drew

i cant wait to get home, ive had a few pics on my cam that ive been wanting to show you for a while.

Originally Posted by ruffryde009

and yea ruffryde

the pic is not a bad pic at all, and if ur into the high saturation of ur colors, but maybe next time select out of her skin like infinite012 was saying , im sure it would look hawt! but none-the-less, u have some guud pics mang

ok, my bat just died on my cam and taking so many pics of my bro and sis back at my pops house i left the charger there, so heres a couple of what i could get before the bat died.

the focus was off so they didnt come out exactly the way i wanted but oh well.

Last edited by 02civic_rida; 03-28-2006 at 04:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-28-2006

EH Nick thats terrible! LOL you know i'm lying, very nice, you got some sick pics going, damnit i need to take more! Automerge sucks too!
Old 03-28-2006
Registered!!

ahhaha, i was like wtf!!!! fuggin auto merge hahaha.
Old 03-28-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Damn! Nick, those pics look AMAZING! What speed were those shots taken in?

BTW, went to Office Max on Saturday and played a bit with a Rebel. Fell in love all over again

Last edited by ramcosca; 03-28-2006 at 09:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-28-2006

Old 03-28-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ Well you suck.

I love that picture.
Old 03-28-2006
Words on a User Title

^^^ Well you suck.

I love that picture.
Old 03-28-2006
Words on a User Title

^^^ Well you suck.

I love that picture.
Old 03-28-2006
Words on a User Title

^^^ Well you suck at picture taking.

And by suck I mean totally rule.
Old 03-28-2006

how did you post 4 times in a row?!

and thanks
Old 03-28-2006

I'm not sure what happened to this one. Spots in the photo, i look at the lens and nothing on it, no other pics were like this, maybe water splash off or something.
Old 03-29-2006
Registered!!

^^^ geez come up with ur won ideas man!! lol jk mang not bad, not bad at all. the spots in that last pic, more than likely is very very small water droplettes from when u first start the sink.

lookin good mang.
Old 03-29-2006

you don't understand, it had been shitty weather and nothing to do, that the only thing to take a picture of, LOL! today is the first nice day in awhile. I have to work till 4, then have a break from 4-6 then go back to work from 6-10, maybe i can get some pics in between there.
Old 03-29-2006

so nobody else has anything to say about my ferrari picture?
Old 03-29-2006

infinite, you already know what i think! your awesome at taking pics, the lighting, setting is awesome always!
Old 03-29-2006

thanks!

but i'll never get better unless someone points out my flaws.
Old 03-29-2006

I just can't do that man, i'm no where near you so I wouldn't feel right saying something about it and me being wrong.
Old 03-29-2006
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by infinite012
so nobody else has anything to say about my ferrari picture?
you qouldn't happen to have a 1280x800 version of that would you? i need a new background for my laptop lol
Old 03-29-2006
Words on a User Title

how did you post 4 times in a row?!

and thanks
Problems with the forums and no problemo. The picture just looks so niiiice.

Hey drew, those pictures are REALLY nice man, like Nick's.
You three are teh best pictar takers evar! (Nick, Drew and... uh... infinite what's ur name?)

Last edited by ramcosca; 03-29-2006 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-29-2006
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
thanks!

but i'll never get better unless someone points out my flaws.
would have been nice to see the whole car.... lol

its a great shot though.....
Old 03-29-2006
Registered!!

infinite012 of course ur shots are hawt mang if anything, the only thing i can think of is less darkness around the pic, not sure if im the only one seeing that, but if ur asking for some con. cr. thats the only thin i can think of as of now.

Quick Reply: new photography thread