Photography & Videography Post your shots and ask your questions here.

new photography thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2005
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
new photography thread

I'll start it off. Please post what camera you used, and if applicable, which lens you used. If you can remember/find out, what ISO, aperture, exposure, etc.

all my shots were with a Canon Digital Rebel XT with kit lens. the EXIF info can be found by right click saving and then viewing the advanced properties of the image.

Last edited by infinite012; 09-06-2005 at 06:11 PM.
The following users liked this post:
asser41 (09-17-2022)
Old 09-06-2005
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
MegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud of
^^ camera used?

Mine, Canon Powershot A95, 1GB Sandisk CF card

Edit: Posted larger version

1/160 exposure time, lens aperture F/8.0, don't know the film speed

Last edited by MegaHurtz; 09-06-2005 at 08:30 PM.
Old 09-06-2005
Banned

MegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud of

Old 09-06-2005
Banned

Old 09-06-2005

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
i like your pic with the 3 vics all diagonal.

Last edited by infinite012; 09-06-2005 at 06:10 PM.
Old 09-06-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
nice. i hope to be able to post some when i get them developed. if they dont suck like the other ones did.....

nice job guys!
Old 09-06-2005
Titanium Metallic. You got a problem with that?

Nodnero has a spectacular aura aboutNodnero has a spectacular aura about
I like taking pictures while moving . . .
< Front wheel @35mph / XtremeJMs vic on way to meet in rear window @ 75 --V
Old 09-06-2005
O RLY

S2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to behold
My fiancee took all of these. (i'm in a couple of them. heh) Also, they are copyrighted, so please don't copy them and use them. (that's also why i made them so small)

All pictures taken on a Fuji Finepix S2Pro body with a Nikon ED lens.

^^^that's the church we are getting married at.

Last edited by S2000man01; 09-06-2005 at 06:27 PM.
Old 09-06-2005

amazing picture.
Old 09-07-2005

bamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of light

Old 09-07-2005
Banned

^^ really nice

still the a95?
Old 09-07-2005
O RLY

S2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to beholdS2000man01 is a splendid one to behold
i like the one with the jet engine
Old 09-07-2005
master of the culinary martial arts

masarak is a glorious beacon of lightmasarak is a glorious beacon of lightmasarak is a glorious beacon of lightmasarak is a glorious beacon of lightmasarak is a glorious beacon of lightmasarak is a glorious beacon of light
All taken with a cheap, used Sony 2MP digital camera. No tripod. Automatic settings.

fish tank with fish in motion...

Christmas decorations...

better than a fortune cookie...

Vietnam veterans memorial chapel in Angel Fire, New Mexico... smudge on lens

Sand Dunes National Monument, Colorado... snapped out the car window going 60mph

cat-in-a-box...
Old 09-07-2005

bamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of lightbamb00 is a glorious beacon of light
s2kman: thanks i like that one too!

mega: a95 as always!
Old 09-07-2005
Banned

awesome, those pics really show what the cam can do
Old 09-09-2005
Registered!!

Silversleeper is an unknown quantity at this point
Shrunk down to 640X480

Taken with a Minolta Dimage Z1 3.2 MP

Last edited by Silversleeper; 09-09-2005 at 02:49 PM.
Old 09-12-2005

most, if not all, of these shots are at 1600 iso shutter speed of 1/15 (i think?) and aperture 3.5
Old 09-13-2005
Civic Gurlies

HondaChic is a jewel in the roughHondaChic is a jewel in the roughHondaChic is a jewel in the roughHondaChic is a jewel in the rough
I didn't take these but I like them. The person who took them is on this site though

Blue Angels

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0009copy (Large).jpg
Views:	997
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	59832  

Last edited by HondaChic; 10-08-2005 at 06:20 PM.
Old 09-19-2005
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
didnt notice you guys started a new thread :x i got the older thread locked here are 2 pics i think are cool

it aint hi res, but i really like the layout and the scenery! props to Pon55 on the candid shot of eddieisaricer

again - just the scenery, not high rez. Thanks to one of our members for this one
Old 09-19-2005
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Everyone has cool pictures.
Old 09-23-2005
Banned

Took this the other day, little overexposed, but aw well

Old 09-25-2005

<3 bokeh (background blur)

http://www.dirtysamurai.com/pics/IMG_3286.JPG

http://www.dirtysamurai.com/pics/IMG_3288.JPG

http://www.dirtysamurai.com/pics/IMG_3289.JPG

the last two are my roommates (sort of). they live in the dorm next to mine, but my roommate and i share a bathroom with them.

Last edited by infinite012; 09-25-2005 at 09:24 PM.
Old 09-26-2005
Registered!!

mrchowmein has a spectacular aura aboutmrchowmein has a spectacular aura aboutmrchowmein has a spectacular aura about
Chocolate

Taken in Brugge, Belguim. This picture was originally taken at 3mp but its been resized to vga quality.

Image Details:
Nikon Coolpix 3700
Focal Length: 5mm
F-Number: F/2.8
Shutter Speed: 1/30 sec
ISO: 50

...hmm ok, photobucket or 7thgen is not showing my picture.

Last edited by mrchowmein; 09-26-2005 at 12:48 AM.
Old 09-26-2005
Banned

I want a DSLR so bad

Nice pics infinite Cool to see another guy on the site has an interest in photography, but I am surprised there are so few..

Why the pic of the payphone volume control? Don't get me wrong I think it's a really good picture, I just laughed my *** off at the fact that you took a creative picture of the volume button on a payphone.
Old 09-26-2005

Originally Posted by MegaHurtz
I want a DSLR so bad

Nice pics infinite Cool to see another guy on the site has an interest in photography, but I am surprised there are so few..

Why the pic of the payphone volume control? Don't get me wrong I think it's a really good picture, I just laughed my *** off at the fact that you took a creative picture of the volume button on a payphone.
not a clue. i was really bored and in the little nook we have for mail, there are like 4 pay phones. i just spun around the nook looking for things to take pics of and that pic happened to turn out nice.

if you get a DSLR, try getting a D70s. i hear that they take super crisp photos when compared to my digital rebel xt.
Old 09-26-2005
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by MegaHurtz
I want a DSLR so bad

there are a bunch of us here...lol. im just waiting for some film to get developed. i think when i have some expendable cash, i might finally invest in a digital...
Old 09-29-2005
my vtec brings all the girls to the yard

mrDFWmechanic will become famous soon enough
i love threads like these everybody has dope *** camera skillz
Old 10-04-2005
A descendant of 2k1civic.com

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
pheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of light
Nikon Coolpix 3200. Various settings.

Old 10-04-2005
A descendant of 2k1civic.com

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
pheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of lightpheaton is a glorious beacon of light
Old 10-04-2005
Registered!!

XxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really niceXxSoVeReiGNxX is just really nice
pheaton pics #1, 2, and 5 are ownership. you have won my internet

Quick Reply: new photography thread