West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

Portland

Old 03-12-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Re: Portland

haha.. I just never decided to drop $200+ to make my windows darker- there are always greater mods to do.

....just melted some cheese on 3 slices of bread and downed it for lunch... bought the wireless card online, holding off on the monitor switch. Hmmm... oh, found an interesting pic thats NWS thats got me lol'ing: http://img8.imageshack.us/my.php?image=homerf.jpg
Old 03-12-2009
Delightfully tacky. Yet unrefined

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
m3gach33zy is an unknown quantity at this point

ahh I didn't figure that window tints would be like 200+ was thinkin more like 150ish maybe. Looks like that'll be one of my last mods then. and ****ing a this damn CL guy is trying to change the price on me for the **** he was selling me rat ****ing bastard. hahaha thats a very nice tattoo xD.

and yum cheese .
Old 03-12-2009
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Forget that guy then, he sounds sketch anyways.

Oh... if you guys like a good coffee drink, check out Baristadors on capitol highway. They make a badd *** coffee shake- I think its called the black bull or something along those lines- just ask for the black tiger shake. heres a link: http://www.rateitall.com/i-1072430-b...rs-coffee.aspx

Last edited by TRIZ; 03-12-2009 at 08:38 PM.
Old 03-12-2009
Premium Member

Look what I just did, my first online review: http://local.yahoo.com/details?id=45162340&rvwconf=1
Old 03-12-2009
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future

Happy Birthday bro!
Old 03-12-2009

lol yeah... he seems kinda sketch and all so I'm goin to bring my bat with me just in case he tries anything funny. and lol Triz you make me want to go get some coffee.... damn :'(
Old 03-12-2009
Premium Member

Originally Posted by 01HonderCivic
Happy Birthday bro!
Thanks man. I got your friend request on here- thats the first time I've used that feature- I'll have to play with it to figure out what it does!

Ima watch some hulu and pass outttt.... 7am work tomorrow I believe. Oh ****, nevermind... I thought it was saturday for some reason. Gotta wake up at 5am. Damn... *sigh* at least I might get to see this cute girl at my work who I invited out but never saw show up.. maybe she'll think I stood her up and I'll get that number (didnt have it so we couldnt get a hold of eachother to know whats up!) Hmmm... games. Anyways.... the dinner my mom made kicked ***, if you guys were some Martha stewert types I'd actually type the recipe out kuz its thats bomb. Pic of my cake: http://twitpic.com/21rcj <- looks kind of small but it was REALLY good. ...funny how this forum turned into my personal blog today. Enh, what the hell- we should be communicating more anyways, were the only few local folks left these days.
Old 03-13-2009

for sure we gotta communicate. When I grow up we gotta go to the bars rollin up in our vics.
Old 03-14-2009
Premium Member

Or find an "appropriate" ID card!
Old 03-14-2009

hah. that can work too
Old 03-15-2009
Premium Member

(on a totally unrelated note....) post a pic of what you look like
Old 03-16-2009

lol well here's a shitty one i took for quick reference lol.

http://i444.photobucket.com/albums/q...m3gach33zy.jpg
Old 03-24-2009

Oh hey either of you think you can give me a hand sometime next week? I finally got in contact with the guy who is goin to sell me the stuff. He said he can't get the header off his car and I was wondering if either of you could help me out? I wanna get in and outta this guys place asap so I can get it installed quick. and maybe toss me some available dates for you guys so I can get a hand on the install?
Old 03-24-2009

Oh yeah question again. I wanted to get a skunk2 muffler but I'm not sure how that works. Do I have to take it to a welding shop and tell them to cut off the old muffler and toss on the new bad boy?
Old 03-24-2009
Premium Member

Whoa, my bad- I guess my shitty internet never posted my response to your pic post- you dont look like anyone I know.

About the header- I'm not doing anything all day this friday, got it off- just studying for the CPA... gotta be up early on saturday tho for my class downtown in the AM. I get out on sat at 5pm and gotta go to work, but I'm trying to get outta that shift kuz its just a waste of my time. Or on sunday I'm off as well. Get at me.. I got my AIM fwd to my phone, so AIM is like txt'n me.

As for the muffler, if its an axle back and you got an EX it might just bolt on, if your got a DX/LX then it needs to be welded, assuming you have the stock pipes for exhaust.
Old 03-24-2009

I'm not really sure I found somewhere in beaverton that's selling just the skunk2 muffler portion. I'm goin to get the DC Header, stock EX downpipe, and the rest of the pipes but I guess we'll have to see. I've got orientation this friday from like 2-5 for PSU so I'm free anytime after that. I emailed the dude and asked him when he's free, so I'll keep you up to date. I'll add ya to my aim list and try to get you some text if I can't get a hld of you.
Old 03-24-2009

Oh yeah figured I'd do some little mods for right now so I'm goin to shave my emblems and get a new grille without the H. Found a short shifter on CL for 40 bucks so I'm goin to get that, and I'm also going to try to get an HID ebay kit for like 70 bucks. Been researching on here and ppl say that they seem to work out.
Old 03-24-2009

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future

Marc, I'm available anytime after 4 PM, and I have weekends off. If you got on MSN anymore I'd give you my new phone number so you could text me a time.

I've had experience with exhaust, shaving emblems, HID, and the shifter...so I'm more then willing to lend you some time and help man.
Old 03-24-2009

Good stuff Honder . We can all meet and go to this dudes place to get his stuff and have ourselves our first Portland meet! I probably won't be picking up the HID's until later. I wanted to get fogs too since you have to take the bumper off to get the lights off I might as well get it all done at once.

Oh yeah IDK why Honder buy my msn won't let me log in. My numbers still the same 503-701-6824. I'm up in Seattle right now and won't be back till Thursday night. So toss me a text anytime and I'll save your number. The guy told me 8 or 9 on friday if that will work out for either of you. And then maybe saturday afternoon we can try to get it installed? He changed the price to 180 for everything you guys think thats a fair price?
Old 03-24-2009

That's ghey dude, **** that ****. Original price or no deal, I would say. And yeah dude, Just gotta let me know for shizzle what time, and I'm down.
Old 03-24-2009
Premium Member

If yall roll w/o me then heads up honder, this guy seems real sketch from what I've heard of this situation.

and for reference heres the link i sent ya on aim: http://www.ddmtuning.com/products/DD...it-101-85.html
Old 03-25-2009

I don't mind going up to 180 its annoying as **** but if he goes any higher than I'm not buyin. If he's goin to be a bitch and try to raise the price on me again then I'm not goin for it. If he does though I should just lure him out and take off his header and since he couldn't drive anywhere just load up the parts and leave and give him the FU. If I don't get to get this exhaust I'm goin to be PISSED.
Old 03-25-2009

SON OF A BITCH!

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 5:19 PM, alex kutyrev <a.kutyrev21@gmail.com> wrote:

i bought the dc header for 300+, paid 120 bucks for a guy to weld the muffler, and those downpipes w/ catalytic converters go for a lot too. as you know i have over 500 bucks in parts here so if you want everything its gonna be $230. or if you cant get the header off, you can have the stock one with everything else we agreed on for $200. im not in a hurry to get rid of this stuff, and i know i wont get my money back but i just looked some of this stuff up and i think the 200 dollar range is reasonable. im not trying to get more money out of you, im just looking for a fair deal. so if you still want to do this, then let me know. otherwise i understand thanks. and the 200 and 230 are final. im not going any lower or higher.

where are you gonna be comming from? i can meet you halfway, preferably somewhere well lit so you can see the parts. where do you live?
i dont mind you comming to my house, it's just my family..

are the 2 emails he sent me today. What a little ****! Honder, Triz I need some backup to beat the **** outta this little ****er. God damit I'm just goin to give him the **** you speech. SO PISSED!!!
Old 03-25-2009

SON OF A BITCH!

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 5:19 PM, alex kutyrev <a.kutyrev21@gmail.com> wrote:

i bought the dc header for 300+, paid 120 bucks for a guy to weld the muffler, and those downpipes w/ catalytic converters go for a lot too. as you know i have over 500 bucks in parts here so if you want everything its gonna be $230. or if you cant get the header off, you can have the stock one with everything else we agreed on for $200. im not in a hurry to get rid of this stuff, and i know i wont get my money back but i just looked some of this stuff up and i think the 200 dollar range is reasonable. im not trying to get more money out of you, im just looking for a fair deal. so if you still want to do this, then let me know. otherwise i understand thanks. and the 200 and 230 are final. im not going any lower or higher.

where are you gonna be comming from? i can meet you halfway, preferably somewhere well lit so you can see the parts. where do you live?
i dont mind you comming to my house, it's just my family..

are the 2 emails he sent me today. What a little ****! Honder, Triz I need some backup to beat the **** outta this little ****er. God damit I'm just goin to give him the **** you speech. SO PISSED!!!
Old 03-25-2009

Well I guess I have to get the exhaust piece by piece now... oh wells. I guess I can get the HID kit and fog's kit now
Old 03-25-2009

Well I've figured out what I'm goin to buy now. Honder do you still have that black paint so we can black me out? I'm goin to get HID's for my headlights some oem style smoked fogs and a debadged grille. Oh yeah Triz I'm not totally sure what bulb type I want if ya can help me out lol.
Old 03-27-2009

Yeah dude, I still have Gunmetal and Black paint.

Also on the HID's, this is the guy I got mine from: http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/yourhi...Q_fromZQQ_mdoZ. You can choose any of his kits and choose what bulb size/color you want.

If you're gonna wire them up correctly you need to get a relay harness. If you draw the power for the ballast directly from the stock wiring harness you run the risk of having current spikes/burning up the wiring.

If you need help with the HID, I'm down for it. Just so happens I've done this before
Old 03-27-2009

ah i've already bought mine from here via triz: http://www.ddmtuning.com/products/DD...it-101-85.html

I guess I'll buy a relay harness later?
Old 03-28-2009

I wouldn't install HID's until you get some sort of harness man
Old 03-28-2009

Ah well I guess I'll have to see if that site i got my stuff from has a harness they can sell with it as well. All I have left now to buy is the short shifter I want. I was really hoping to spend less than 80 bucks on a SS but looks like it won't be that way.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Portland