West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

Portland

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2009
Don't be a n00b, search ftw
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future
Re: Portland

I bought sidemarkers a while ago...Never put them in. I've got the stuff to do it, but not the motivation
Old 05-03-2009
Delightfully tacky. Yet unrefined

m3gach33zy is an unknown quantity at this point

lol well you know what that means then! Time for us to meet Triz and he can help us install our side markers then. Once I get mine then I will give you the motivation to get them installed
Old 05-03-2009

Oh yeah if you guys want some cheap tools go to Joe's. Went there the other day and stuff is sellin out quick.
Old 05-03-2009
Premium Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Speaking of Joes.. I went to a bunch of them today looking for a kayak.. no bueno tho. Sucks. I hit up like 5 of them... hillsboro, beaverton, portland, clackamas, sherwood, I dunno where else, cant remember, been hitting them all day. Wiper blades are 40 percent off... picked up a set of the bosh ions for around 23 bucks... usually like 45 if u get them from autozone.
Old 05-03-2009

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future

There's one right next to where I work. What one are you looking for? I'll stop in and see what they got
Old 05-04-2009

ah I was up in seattle and there were a few kyaks left but **** was selling out fast. I wanted to test drive those motorcycles they have but I didn't have an endorsement :'(
Old 05-04-2009

hey honder btw this is what i wanted to show you.

Name:  img1241413881772.jpg
Views: 13
Size:  46.6 KB
Name:  img1241413882282.jpg
Views: 11
Size:  60.0 KB

the passenger side headlight you can see where there's a pretty decent gap that I can't close. Not sure if it was just cause I might have put the bumper back on wrong?
Old 05-04-2009

aww just realized how sexy my car is lol gotta love little pics like these
Old 05-04-2009
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

I was looking for a kayak, the Old Town "Dirigo 106"
Old 05-05-2009

lol just popped into 7thgenhonda and i didn't realize that there's so many people in their west section lol. I saw that they were goin to sched a meet or something in the Oregon roll call thread.. Wanted to check it out but I couldnt find anything lol
Old 05-07-2009

Originally Posted by TRIZ
I was looking for a kayak, the Old Town "Dirigo 106"
Nope, they didn't have it bro.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/pts/1158493404.html

MARC! MARC! DO IT! Price doesn't get any better then that

Or if you're willing to wait a while, I'm gonna be on the lookout for some Slips...So I might sell mine to facilitate that

Last edited by 01HonderCivic; 05-07-2009 at 01:45 AM.
Old 05-07-2009
Premium Member

^ Of course... I was prob at that one- the one off mcgloflin (murdered the spelling since its late and I cant spell it anyways)

But on the brighter side of things, I got my espresso maker delivered today. Thing is crazy heavy. The guy knows I'm usually waiting outside for the packages, but I wasnt there this time N he though something was wrong, ha. I even hit up a restaurant supply store and got all the goodies. Zyeah baby... Now I just gotta make drinks that done taste like *** like the first one did.

As for meets, I'm down of course.

As for getting together to help you with your sidemarkers, sure. Its basically just make a stencil of the amount of fender you'll need to cut away to make it just barely fit. Then you drill a hole, then use the sheet medal nibbler to cut only away enough so that the sidemarker clips in the snugly. Then a few wire taps and your all done.
Old 05-07-2009

lol those tires look like **** probably need some new ones. I'm sendin him an email and see if he wants anything for trade. Still don't have any cash lol. And yeah if I can't get these I might as well wait around and try to pick up yours lol

sounds like a good deal Triz. I saw a few of those install threads from the norcal guys doin their sidemarkers lol looked like fun.
Old 05-07-2009
Premium Member

Yeah its pretty simple, just take a nibble, test fit, take a nibble, test fit... repeat. You do run the possibility of botching your fender if you cut it too big. I cut one of mine a little too big, and just put a dot of jb weld behind the fender next to the sidemarker and its stuck like crazy.
Old 05-07-2009

yay got a reply asking what I have. Hopefully he wants something I got lol.
Old 05-08-2009

well it looks like he's not interested in what I have for trade. Do you guys think the fatty 5's would look good in the gold or bronze on silver? I waas thinking brongze gut gold i slslcik
Old 05-09-2009
Premium Member

Haha... what do you have anyways??

*sigh* anyways... Its all personal preference. If you like it, buy them.. but you have to buy tires too of course.
Old 05-09-2009

got some home theater equipment, mp3 players, stock wheels, 2 10 subs, anything really.

yeah i figured i'd have to get new tires too bad my stock ones wont fit lol. I really like the fat 5's they are cheap and provide a nice look so I can't go wrong
Old 05-10-2009
Premium Member

Wordddd.... i'm beat, worked 7am to 6:15p....
Old 05-11-2009

Gah waking up late and having to pay for downtown parking sucks ballz.
Old 05-12-2009
Premium Member

True that... ****... another day of work. I'm getting sick of this whole working for a living thing.. lol I gotta be up at 5am tomr.
Old 05-12-2009

ouch sucks.
Old 05-15-2009

Hey Triz you just bought a battery right? My battery today for some reason flat out died. My lights and such were off and the doors were closed up but dunno why the battery was dead. Got it charged and was able to drive on it. My dad thinks I should just replace the battery since its been 4 years already. I was goin to head over to an auto zone to see how much it'd cost. But I wanted to know if there was any sort of brand that I need to concentrate on or stay away from.
Old 05-19-2009
Premium Member

Pick up an Optima yellow top. If you got a costco card, the costco over on 99 by 217 in tigard has them cheaper then everywhere else. Bring in your old battery and they knock 10 bucks or so off the price (they call it a core charge) which is double good kuz you dont have a crap battery filled with acid on your hands that you need to get rid of some how.

You battery should be good to drive on for a while, but it will die again in the near future. So you can put it off for a few days if ya have to. If you dont have a costco card, I do. We could meet up. They take cash and debit, no credit.

On a related note, did an oil change yesterday... three of them actually. Did my mom and dads cars and mine. Filled with mobile 1 synthetic and a bosch filter
Old 05-19-2009

Alrighty I'll do that. I have a costco card so I'll swing by there and get 'er done. I'm also in serious need of brake pads. Was searching that up and ppl said get some Hawk HP pads. So I think I'll do that soon as well. Figured I'd try to bleed the brakes too? I'm at like 45k ish miles and some ppl say do it around now or 60k. Only thing I don't know is how to do it lol
Old 05-19-2009
Premium Member

I helped my buddy do it on his tsx, I was stepping on the pedal while he was doing the other part- I believe he popped the resivor cap and just disconnected the line and caught the fluid with a paper towel, then filled it back to the full level. ...er something like that. I cant remember really. Research.
Old 05-20-2009

yeah I'll have to do some more research. I'm really hoping my car will start in the morning for class. Still haven't gotten a battery yet lol how much was the battery there at costco?
Old 05-22-2009
Premium Member

$119.99 - they had one or two left on the 4th... jump on it.
Old 06-07-2009

Hey triz battery related question again. Still haven't gotten to get one cause funds are short lol. Tried going to costco but they were bitches and sold me the wrong batter first and then didnt have the one I wanted. But anyways I kinda realized that i've only had this problem after I installed my HID's. Do you think I might have them plugged in wrong or something and its causing the battery to die? My car now will start but it takes much longer to do so. especially if I had the lights on or the a/c.
Old 06-07-2009
Premium Member

You shouldnt have anything drawing current before you start, even the radio. It puts undo stress on the battery. The HID's shouldnt draw any current when they are off. Something else probably is- alarm, aftermarket stereo or something?? If your battery is old you should replace it.

Quick Reply: Portland