West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

Portland

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2009
Delightfully tacky. Yet unrefined

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
m3gach33zy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Portland

tell me about it. was kinda hyped up for it had a few beers in and it was just us getting pwned the whole time. Hopefully they can do more on tuesday :/
Old 04-19-2009

dude in the description it says it can add 8.5 hp wonder if its true lulz

http://www.procivic.com/pages-produc...270/index.html
Old 04-19-2009
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

Fake.

BTW. Its real nice out in the city today!!!
Old 04-19-2009
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/pts/1128341018.html
15 inch kosei k1 rims... 12.6lbs each.. 750 bucks

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/pts/1127837737.html
Koing britlite 12lbs each... 600 bucks...

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/pts/1123099933.html
15 x 6.5 POLISHED (ennhh) Rota Circuit 8's .. 12lbs each

Last edited by TRIZ; 04-19-2009 at 05:51 PM.
Old 04-19-2009

either the first or second ones. The red would look interesting with your car lol
Old 04-19-2009
Premium Member

http://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/1124610075.html

Gangstarrr
Old 04-19-2009

haha that's one pimped up ride. I wanna steal the rims lulz
Old 04-20-2009
Premium Member

Yeah those red rims would look horrible I think, but they are light.

As for that old school civic, its pretty damn tight in a retro kinda way. Pretty damn clean too!!
Old 04-20-2009
Premium Member

Yeah those red rims would look horrible I think, but they are light.

As for that old school civic, its pretty damn tight in a retro kinda way. Pretty damn clean too!!
Old 04-20-2009

True not the prettiest thing's you can buy for 600 bucks but they're better than nothin lol. The next thing I wanna grab are some good springs maybe Tein's hopefully I can get them for really cheap seeing as a header and exhaust will cost too much for me riight now lol
Old 04-20-2009

Do you check only the portland CL? A few months ago Seattle had some pretty nice rims too. You might wanna check that out. I go up there like once or twice a month so I could always do a pick up for you if you needed to lol.
Old 04-20-2009
Premium Member

Yeah I check them out even though I only go up there every year or two, haha... I mean, I dont really have a reason to go up there. I would most def take a trip up there to grab any parts.

Thanks for the offer, I might have to look harder at the listings up there now.
Old 04-20-2009
Premium Member

Yeah I check them out even though I only go up there every year or two, haha... I mean, I dont really have a reason to go up there. I would most def take a trip up there to grab any parts.

Thanks for the offer, I might have to look harder at the listings up there now.
Old 04-20-2009

haha yeah anytime I'll let you know whenever i head up there and see if you can find any parts you need while i'm there. We portland ppl need to start making our rides pimp lol
Old 04-21-2009

wow i just went through the entire post your clean jdm thread and most of the 04-05 civic thread as well. some ppl sure have some nice little ideas lol
Old 04-22-2009
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future

BLAZERS **** YEAH!!!!

Also:

Marc, You need to jump on these, seriously. Awesome deal on wheels you don't see very often. If you get them, We (I) can fix the curbage on them

http://portland.craigslist.org/wsc/pts/1133831303.html
Old 04-22-2009

sweet deal man. If he takes trades I can definatly get it. I'm goin down to corvallis next week so i'll be in that area . I wonder if he'd take my steelies and something for trade lol
Old 04-22-2009

How's that fixable? looks like you'd have to sand down the whole wheel or somethin to get it to look right. They'd be tight in bronze too no wait maybe gold!? gah decisions lol

too bad its pretty late to text him :'(

Last edited by m3gach33zy; 04-22-2009 at 01:18 AM.
Old 04-22-2009

Triz not sure if this fits your needs but I saw a trashed 07 civic for those brakes you wanted

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/pts/1132991010.html

Last edited by m3gach33zy; 04-22-2009 at 01:37 AM.
Old 04-22-2009
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by m3gach33zy
How's that fixable? looks like you'd have to sand down the whole wheel or somethin to get it to look right. They'd be tight in bronze too no wait maybe gold!? gah decisions lol

too bad its pretty late to text him :'(
I have a grider here. I had to fix curbage on my 17's I had and also the Fat 5's on my car now. Pretty hard to tell once they're painted
Old 04-22-2009

haha nice. I'll have to keep that in mind when I'm searching for rims. The CL guy with the ep3 says hes not looking to trade unless i had other rims to trade him lol. Also, the guy who was selling the greddy exhaust got back to me and told me the guy he was selling to flaked out so I still have that up for grabs if I could ever sell this damn **** on CL lol
Old 04-27-2009
Premium Member

Too bad the brakes from the newer gens done fit (that I'm aware of) That would be awesome if they did tho.

Man... I've been disconnected from the net for a few days... comcast totally dropped the ball and my modems mac address was blocked and all this **** because one of their systems broke and lost all its info. I'm so pissed. I wanted to get tickets to game 5, but they were only sold online, and sold out in 9 minutes I heard. ...I'm going to complain like crazy.

... anyways, another loss tonight by one point... one point!!
Old 04-27-2009

ah figured any of the civic si's would work out but I guess not.

Sucks Triz my comcast has been crappy on me too lately dunno why. Tried to call and complain but they said I was wrong which pissed me off. I missed the game but saw the score. Just one more point and we would've had em!
Old 04-27-2009

ah figured any of the civic si's would work out but I guess not.

Sucks Triz my comcast has been crappy on me too lately dunno why. Tried to call and complain but they said I was wrong which pissed me off. I missed the game but saw the score. Just one more point and we would've had em!
Old 04-28-2009

Lets go portland!!!
Old 05-02-2009

Name:  img1241314730785.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  30.0 KB

for HID goodness
Old 05-02-2009

Oh yeah I was wondering if either of you know how to put in sidemarkers? I was thinking of getting some since it'd be a cheap upgrade and a nice outside look lol. Lemme know
Old 05-03-2009
Premium Member

Yep, I did mine, pretty easy. I still have the sheet medal nibbler in my box I think.

...So today ****ING sucked. Thurs n Friday werent good days either but thats decides the point. I woke up, was a few mins late to work (no real big deal). Then work was BORING as **** for the first 2 or 3 hours, then it was busy as hell for the next 4 hours. Then I was forced to leave the next person with a mess since payroll is tight right now, which I hate doing. I decided to stop by the coffee stand on my way home since I knew the rest of my day was going to suck. ...First I didnt know what I wanted, so I turned the car off and told the barista to give me a min.. then i decided and handed her my ID instead of my visa... then my car battery decided to die and I had to have the two barista girls push my car into a parking spot... HORRIBLE.

Then the downpoor started and my window was still down (lx= power windows). I grabbed a fleece blanket from my trunk and covered the window up halfassed. I waited a few mins and car was still dead.. phones a friend who took 45 mins to show up and jump me (I bought him a coffee from the girls as a thanks). meanwhile there was an accident just a few feet away in the street and all the traffic was jacked up.

I got home.. and he took me to costco to get a battery but kuz mother nature had jsut let loose all the power in the area was out and they closed the store. ... my buddy wanted to drop a server off at work and spend 4 hours setting it up while I was BORED as hell and starving. Then to make up for it he took me out to dinner, pastinis in Bridgeport.. my phone died and since its a "romantic" restaurant where a lot of dates were happening I felt like everyone thought we were a gay couple.

I'm so done with today.
Old 05-03-2009
Premium Member

Yep, I did mine, pretty easy. I still have the sheet medal nibbler in my box I think.

...So today ****ING sucked. Thurs n Friday werent good days either but thats decides the point. I woke up, was a few mins late to work (no real big deal). Then work was BORING as **** for the first 2 or 3 hours, then it was busy as hell for the next 4 hours. Then I was forced to leave the next person with a mess since payroll is tight right now, which I hate doing. I decided to stop by the coffee stand on my way home since I knew the rest of my day was going to suck. ...First I didnt know what I wanted, so I turned the car off and told the barista to give me a min.. then i decided and handed her my ID instead of my visa... then my car battery decided to die and I had to have the two barista girls push my car into a parking spot... HORRIBLE.

Then the downpoor started and my window was still down (lx= power windows). I grabbed a fleece blanket from my trunk and covered the window up halfassed. I waited a few mins and car was still dead.. phones a friend who took 45 mins to show up and jump me (I bought him a coffee from the girls as a thanks). meanwhile there was an accident just a few feet away in the street and all the traffic was jacked up.

I got home.. and he took me to costco to get a battery but kuz mother nature had jsut let loose all the power in the area was out and they closed the store. ... my buddy wanted to drop a server off at work and spend 4 hours setting it up while I was BORED as hell and starving. Then to make up for it he took me out to dinner, pastinis in Bridgeport.. my phone died and since its a "romantic" restaurant where a lot of dates were happening I felt like everyone thought we were a gay couple.

I'm so done with today.
Old 05-03-2009

lol nice. Maybe you'll have to help me out then Triz. Not sure if any sidemarker would work out but I'll do some research.

Damn that sucks man. I was having one of those days on like friday but without car problems lol.

Quick Reply: Portland