West Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming

Portland

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2008
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang
Re: Portland

Kohls... lame huh? Its chill kuz I hold **** down. Just got my 2 year name tag, I'm a pimp.

DUCKS WIN CIVIL WAR... YESSS!!! BEAVERS go build a damn!
Old 12-01-2008
Delightfully tacky. Yet unrefined

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
m3gach33zy is an unknown quantity at this point

lol nice.

Yeah yeah good game mr ducky.
Old 12-01-2008
Premium Member

TRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz ErthangTRIZ Ownz Erthang

I think this says it all.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ca4jg4FMc4Q[/youtube]
Old 12-02-2008
Don't be a n00b, search ftw

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future

HELL YEAH! GO DUCKS! I'm the only Ducks fan in my family I watched the game at my parents house...Who are huge OSU fans. My mom said if I cheered for the Ducks one more time in her house she'd disown me. I told her with a performance like that, she should disown the Beavers
Old 12-02-2008
Premium Member

**** yeah...Hahha

So I bet on come LCA's online that were based in portland... won them and had my buddy meet up with the guy. So now I have another project to do when I get back up in town.... ahhh, the fun awaits.
Old 12-02-2008

01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future01HonderCivic has a brilliant future

LCA's huh....sounds fun. Never installed those but I'm sure it's gonna be a bitch. Lower suspension parts usually are
Old 12-02-2008
Premium Member

Haha.. yeah thats what I heard. Apparently SPC has a good diy walkthrough on their site. I'll be hitting that up.
Old 12-09-2008

lol well triz I might start working for trimet with my dad xD lol. He's a bus driver. I won't be able to drive them on routes or anything but I could drive them around a giant parking lot i guess. Should be fun . Honder I've been pm'ing Andyman about some fuel pump stuff. He said I could have shorted my sending signal or something. I'm trying to talk to him still and figure it out further.
Old 12-09-2008
Premium Member

Get me a bus pass, haha.... I miss taking that ****. I wanna take the max to a few blazer games too.

Oh, hit andy up on PM, I see him on all day, up till maybe 6
Old 12-10-2008

yeah i'm pm'ing him via 7thgenhonda.com now lol been hanging out there mostly lurking lol. If I can get into the trimet I'll see if I can get some free passes for the buses xD
Old 12-10-2008
Premium Member

DOPE!!!

I just changed my avatar to the blazers... supporting our team damnit!
Old 12-10-2008
Premium Member

And added to my sig!!!
Old 12-12-2008

hahah nice sig change. I need to get myself one of those made but idk what I want or how to make one lol
Old 12-14-2008
Premium Member

its snowing!!!!
Old 12-14-2008

w00t w00t who's down for snow drifting? lol
Old 12-14-2008

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

This is my worst nightmare. People in this town suck at driving on a clear, sunny day. I'm scared because I know this woman is still on the roads of Portland:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMzei...eature=related
Old 01-13-2009
Premium Member

I guess we missed our meet over December...

Anyone up for actually having one?

I've done a few mods lately... another one will be on hopefully at the end of this week, or beginning of next. You'll def hear me coming with this one!
Old 02-25-2009

damn looks like this thread died out..... who's still alive out there in the civic forums from the portland area?? I've died but have finally returned to the forums as an active lurker.
Old 02-25-2009

I'm alive...
Old 02-25-2009
Premium Member

Me too. I was out at PIR on saturday watching the evos, bmw's, srt4's and the link murder it around the track. I didnt see any 7th gens, so I'm guessing none of your guys were there.
Old 02-25-2009
Premium Member

Oh... I got my HID's in last week, so if you see a ralley red rolling with projector HID fogs, thats me. (not installed yet... will be in a few weeks when I get around to it)
Old 02-25-2009

haha i've been up in Seattle for the past week visiting a friend. Saw sooo many 7 gens up there its crazy. I'm dying to get a new exhaust cause I haven't done anything to my car in ****in forever. I was thinkin of pickin up the exhaust CivicDriver03 has for sale but 300+ is a little steep on my budget.

Honder did you ever get around to see if you could do some custom piping anywhere?
Old 02-25-2009

Oh yeah forgot to ask... either of you goin to go to the meet thats comin up in april? They've been takling about it over in 7thgenhonda
Old 02-26-2009

Originally Posted by m3gach33zy
haha i've been up in Seattle for the past week visiting a friend. Saw sooo many 7 gens up there its crazy. I'm dying to get a new exhaust cause I haven't done anything to my car in ****in forever. I was thinkin of pickin up the exhaust CivicDriver03 has for sale but 300+ is a little steep on my budget.

Honder did you ever get around to see if you could do some custom piping anywhere?
I don't know anybody who owns a shop/tube bender, so thatd be a no....
Originally Posted by m3gach33zy
Oh yeah forgot to ask... either of you goin to go to the meet thats comin up in april? They've been takling about it over in 7thgenhonda
didn't know. I don't visit that site for anything anymore.
Old 02-26-2009

oh lol didnt know that. I'm goin to try to do some more research and see if I can find a place that can do some tube bending maybe for a cheap price.

I usually just lurk over there at at 7thgenhonda lol.
Old 02-26-2009
Premium Member

Ahh, I know a place you guys can get access to that stuff. I gotta get the name from a buddy so sit tite.

Where is this meet they talk about... I havent been to that site in forevers either, was never really a fan because they were all about chatting about whatever and gong off topic and had no database of useful information to search for questions. Maybe that has changed since, but I dont have as much free time as I used to now that I graduated, and got a job, and am studying for the CPA exam- I got bills, I'm a straight grown up except for the fact I still live at my parents place, haha. I'm down for a meet if its somewhere close, I'm not trying to drive to seattle to hang with some dudes in the rain, ha.
Old 02-26-2009
Premium Member

Here it is: http://www.portlandtechshop.com/
Old 02-27-2009

damn that looks promising Triz.... maybe someday we can have Honder make us some piping for a new exhaust. And I swear one day I am going to black out my headlights when I get brave enough to try.

And yeah Triz the meet is somewhere in Seattle. The golden gardens I believe. I'm not goin to go cause my car looks like **** and nothins done to it really
Old 02-27-2009
Premium Member

words... well i'll pass, seattle is far. I do have stuff done to my car tho. I should make a thread some day with everything I've done. No rush tho.

That shop just opened up a few days ago- i'm guessing all new equipment? I dont need an exhaust, I already have one, might be down for an intake in the future if I end up getting a different intake manifold, but thats not in the near future. But yeah, its in beaverton not too far from my parents place.

Do your BOH man. I havent done it but it seems pretty simple- just dont melt them in the oven and do a good job of resealing them and your set.

Last edited by TRIZ; 02-27-2009 at 02:14 PM.
Old 02-27-2009

damn Triz you've got the rally red with no BOH?? The red on BOH is pure sexy to me. I was hoping I could get some help from someone in portland so that I don't *** it up like i fuxed up my cluster swap :\ i'd probably need help doing anything else cause I think i'm goin to just **** it up lol. In the next year I was thinking of getting the skunk 2 coilovers but I haven't really been able to find out how ppl like them. You guys know anyone who likes and has them?

Oh yeah to make sure about the exhaust too all I need is the stock ex header, downpipe then muffler of my choosing?

Quick Reply: Portland