Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

***10 DAYS TILL!! 2006 Nopi Nationals September 16th & 17th Atlanta Motor Speedway***

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2006

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Well I heard that traffic to get in and out of there is a biach.
And is recomended to leave the car there over night.
May be with a looked car cover?

Originally Posted by drew22mader
Its $55 for general admission for the both days. Or its $85 to show your car and you get a free pass for a passenger making it like $37.50 per person. Thats why is makes more sense to show.
Kool are you coming to the show?
I'm a fan of your Vic I like the nice clean look.

Last edited by Supermex; 07-26-2006 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-26-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Supermex, it really wasn't bad at all to get in and out, you'll def want to take your car out at night, because we all meet up with everyone at the "Varsity" to show off our cars. I mean there is about 30 or 40 cars there and everyone hangs out.

And yea i'm showing, this will be my 4th time down to Nopi, but my first time showing, I def like your car too, nice overall put together car. I can't wait to see it.
Old 07-27-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by drew22mader
Supermex, it really wasn't bad at all to get in and out, you'll def want to take your car out at night, because we all meet up with everyone at the "Varsity" to show off our cars. I mean there is about 30 or 40 cars there and everyone hangs out.

And yea i'm showing, this will be my 4th time down to Nopi, but my first time showing, I def like your car too, nice overall put together car. I can't wait to see it.
Kool I'm def there, I'll just hang with you since you are familiar with this show and town, this will be my first!
Old 07-27-2006
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Supermex,

Drew and I both got a room at The Airport Hilton, We stayed there last year also. They have security for their parking lot, if that's a concern. Hit either Drew or me up and we can meet up when You get into town, we'll both be there Thursday. I don't know, but TheSmuggler was talking about coming up also. I think he's down by You in Florida.

On another note, has anyone registered yet?
Old 07-27-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I'm still thinking lol
Old 07-27-2006

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Damn dude, clocks tickin'. lol
Old 07-27-2006

Originally Posted by Gixxer
Damn dude, clocks tickin'. lol
I
I have not book my room yet but if I could stay with you guys I'll pay a third of the cost and I'll bring my sleping bag, that is if you have me.
Old 07-27-2006

That clock tickin comment was made towards TheSmuggler. lol

Last edited by Gixxer; 07-27-2006 at 08:22 PM.
Old 07-27-2006
Registered!!

mkingk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
If someone has a bed and room on the floor for 2 more let me know. I need a bed for my friends girlfriend and floor for me.

PM me so we can get the info together.
Old 07-29-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I know Brad I know Hec go 3 ways and you can sleep on our floor. I'm 99% going with my friend. We're going to go up Friday morning and leave sunday afternoon.
Old 07-31-2006

Alright guys I just contacted Derek CEO and he is going to help with providing 7thgencivic.com window decals for our meet at the upcoming NOPI show in Atlanta.
We can make it all official now.
We are going to need a count of how many civics are going to show.

We should do this as a group since we all have this site in common.
Back on the days we used to organized shows just for 7thgens in Orlando at one of the local attractions parking lot, we had a good turn out since our cars where pretty new back then.
We gave out trophies prices, got local sponsors, including one of the biggest Honda dealers in Central Florida and got to meet Derek in person he also show his car, it was all very cool.

Here is my car when it was inca pearl next to Dereks

More pictures of this almost historic meet back in 2002

http://www.kissimmeemotorsports.com/062202.htm

Who would of think that 7thgen.com would be so big and still around all this time.
Dereks efforts are trully comendable and we should show support and represent.
Let's do it as a group!
So you come and show at NOPI in Atlanta Sep 16 & 17 and make it happen.

an someone posted this few pages back
NOPI Motorsports has some exciting news for Car and Truck Club Participants. You can now get your club signed up as a group for any NOPI event in 2006.

Registration with your club entitles you to:

Park together with your club at the event
Free promotion for your club on NOPI’s website including club name, location and link to your club’s website
PA announcements about your club
Fly your club’s banner at your parking location
A chance to win the new NOPI “X” Billet Award.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place NOPI "X" Billet Awards will be given out in each car show class and a HUGE
NOPI “X” Billet Club Participation Award will be given to the club with the most entries at the show

...we should all sign up as 7thgen.com

Last edited by supermex; 07-31-2006 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-31-2006

How do You propose to organize this? The people in the first post are"supposedly" going to be there. Who is actually going to show up, who knows. We tried this last year and there were only a couple of other people that we met from the site, and it wasn't even at the show.
Old 07-31-2006

we'll just try again.
You are going to be there right?
me? for sure, Drew for sure, that is 3 so far
I'll get some ppl from Florida on my way there'
Let's start a list an only the ppl that are showing for sure should sign up.
We need to have a count and register as a 7thgen team
I need to know cause I'm getting ready to register.
we need a finnal count soon to get all of our window decals.

have an idea:
PPl will only get on the list after they register, then they will get a window sticker.
I'll take care of the banner and the stand for it.

Someone familiar with area should look out for a meeting place before roll in
Old 07-31-2006

yeah, Me and Drew for sure, the other guy from down Your way is 99% sure, lol (TheSmuggler)

These are the small window decals, right?

I think the best place to meet would prolly be the Wal Mart right before the Speedway

And again Drew and I will be there Thursday night if anyone wants to meet up before the show.

If You look at the registration on the NOPI site there is a menu to register with Your club. It says to contact them to get Your club on the list.

Last edited by Gixxer; 07-31-2006 at 09:24 PM.
Old 07-31-2006

Originally Posted by Gixxer
yeah, Me and Drew for sure, the other guy from down Your way is 99% sure, lol (TheSmuggler)

These are the small window decals, right?

I think the best place to meet would prolly be the Wal Mart right before the Speedway

And again Drew and I will be there Thursday night if anyone wants to meet up before the show.
The decals will be the big banner type decal that goeas side to side on the top of the windshield.

If the Wal mart is on a location where everyone can get to (ppl from the north and west) is alright by me let's post a Mapquest for all to see.
Old 07-31-2006

The Wal Mart is right next to the track. Can't miss it.

How much are these stickers gonna cost everyone?
Old 07-31-2006
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
wow it has been a minute since i posted here. a lot of new info!
yes i will for sure be there, i have not missed it in eight years!
1. a tent sould be fine, i see groups with them every year. same for a small grill.
2. security sucks there , i had my truck stolen and stripped!
3. get there early if you get there at 8 you will still have to wait forever to get inside.
4. even if you parking sticker says park in blue and we r in brown, park in brown anyway
5. you can leave your car in the stadium, a friend did it last year but i wouldnt ever do that!
Old 07-31-2006

Originally Posted by drunkenmagnum
wow it has been a minute since i posted here. a lot of new info!
yes i will for sure be there, i have not missed it in eight years!
1. a tent sould be fine, i see groups with them every year. same for a small grill.
2. security sucks there , i had my truck stolen and stripped!
3. get there early if you get there at 8 you will still have to wait forever to get inside.
4. even if you parking sticker says park in blue and we r in brown, park in brown anyway
5. you can leave your car in the stadium, a friend did it last year but i wouldnt ever do that!
Good info. Thank You
Old 07-31-2006
Registered!!

HonCivX02 is an unknown quantity at this point
I will for sure be going but I dunno how many mods I can squeeze in, in time. WEAPON R CIVIC will be there for sure also
Old 08-01-2006

Good info.
Let's strat with a list after every member registers, don't forget to register as 7thgencivic.com
I'll be doing so soon.
Old 08-01-2006

7thgen isn't on the club registration list
Old 08-02-2006

I'll just send a request for team registration.
I'll find out tomorrow when can we begin to register and we'll start with the official list then.

Yall subscrive to this thread for upcoming info ya hear!

Well the ball is rolling I just sent the info to make our club official we'll be able to sign up soon
We are doing some cross promotions with NOPI so if you are interested call the number below and have then send you some promo material for you to distribute in your area I want everyone to be involbed so I'm posting the info I got:NOPI NATIONALS 2006 NOPI NATIONALS Car Club Registration Form

If you want your club/website to be a part of our 2006 NOPI events cross promotion program, please read the following and fill it out.
This will include:

Loading your club/website in the registration program so you and your members can chose your club upon registration. The NEW NOPI “X” Award will be given at each event to the club with the most entries in the show.

NEW NOPI "X" Award

http://www.nopi.com/2006/nopi_x_billet.htm

1st, 2nd and 3rd in each show class will also receive versions of the NEW NOPI "X" Award.

Displaying Club/Website on the NOPI MOTORSPORTS Paticipating Club/Website page and include your website and location

Participating Club link:

http://www.nopinationals.com/2006/part_clubs.cfm

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Would you display a NOPI event banner and link on your website through the show date that your club will be attending. There are standard 468 x 60 banners but larger ones are available. Will you do this?

Go here for web Banners and promos.

468 x 60 banners
http://www.nopi.com/promo/index.htm

Larger event Promos

http://www.nopi.com/nopi_fpi/index.htm

Would your club willing to distribute NOPI Event Promo Cards in your area at local Car
shows? If so approx how many can we send you? What name and address can we send them to?

NOPI NATIONALS PARKING - Only the SOUTH Lot is still available for Clubs unless your club is Make Specific..

Parking Layout for 2006

http://www.nopi.com/nopi_fpi/nats_grid.jpg

Any ideas or feedback will be apreciated this will be a team effort so voluntiers are welcome

-----------------------------------------------------------------NATIONAL MEETS:

If your planning on a national club meet or a very large gathering, we also have a national club/website web page that we will include your logo and link in also. If you have 30 or more vehicles pre-registering, your area can be marked off and reserved at the show. Let me know if this is of interest to you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as we get your answers to this form, your club/website will be loaded into the registration system. It will not be displayed until at least one car is registered for the NOPI NATIONALS. Please remember that none of this is manditory for participation in the NOPI events. It's only if your club is interested in this cross promotion program. You can certainly register and come and park together anyway in the NORTH lot. Thank you very much and I hope you enjoy the show.

Lieze

NOPI

404-366-4700 x243

NOPI QUICK LINKS

NOPI Home

http://www.nopi.com/2005/default.htm

NOPI Electronic Catalog

http://www.nopionline.com/nopistore/index.cfm

NDRA Drag Racing

http://ndra.nopi.com/2005/default.cfm

NOPI Car Show Series

http://www.nopi.com/show_series/default.htm

NOPI NATIONALS

http://www.nopinationals.com/2005/default.cfm

NOPI FORUMS

http://www.nopiforums.com/index.php?act=idx

Last edited by supermex; 08-02-2006 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-03-2006

7thgen.com is now on the club list when You go to register. So everybody start registering. Right now the number to beat as far as club registration is 20 members.

http://register.nopi.com/dsp_nncarregistration.cfm

It's the 4th club from the top on the drop down list at the bottom of the registration form.

Last edited by Gixxer; 08-03-2006 at 03:30 PM.
Old 08-03-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
we should have no trouble beating that. I'm definitely regsitering, but its prolly not gonna be til the week before the show. Never realized how much moving costs when your the one activating all the utilities
Old 08-03-2006

Originally Posted by Ashhole
we should have no trouble beating that. I'm definitely regsitering, but its prolly not gonna be til the week before the show. Never realized how much moving costs when your the one activating all the utilities

I know what You mean. Just remember that the registration fee goes up after August 15.
Old 08-03-2006

I'm registered and now we are officialy on the list
Click here for the registration form.
http://register.nopi.com/dsp_nncarregistration.cfm

Copy add your name and paste on the next post after you register.
1-Supermex (Florida)

Last edited by supermex; 08-03-2006 at 04:28 PM.
Old 08-03-2006

I'm in

1-Supermex (Florida)
2-Gixxer (Alabama)
Old 08-04-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
wel heres whats going on with me for heading down there. im going to my buddies shop streetsports and the superstreet tour is stopping there and from there we are gettin on the road. should be a fun time im waiting to get all the info after this weekend to register cant wait!
Old 08-04-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
i'm def going....guess i'll have to register soon...does the cost go up on the 15th(payday)? or not til the 16th?
Old 08-05-2006

Originally Posted by tuningmycivic
i'm def going....guess i'll have to register soon...does the cost go up on the 15th(payday)? or not til the 16th?
I saids after the 15th so I would think it goes up on the 16th.

You may want to hook up with the other guys to see if between all you can get a room.
We are staying at the Airport Hilton and we are bringing our wifes/ girlfriends and wont have space for extra ppl.
A list of other suggested hotels are on the Nopi site.
The sooner you book the better price you'll get.

Quick Reply: ***10 DAYS TILL!! 2006 Nopi Nationals September 16th & 17th Atlanta Motor Speedway***