Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

***10 DAYS TILL!! 2006 Nopi Nationals September 16th & 17th Atlanta Motor Speedway***

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
ok well i think i found out how to spend the money that was going on the paint.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DUB-3...mZ230021688574
Old 08-30-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Holy ****!
Old 08-31-2006
Registered!!

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light
What? You coudn't find any spinners in a 30? If you're gonna ball, do it right.
Old 08-31-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Plz I already got that
Old 08-31-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
damn, that harder than christ....christ rolls pretty hard btw.

brad: we still on for nopi??
Old 08-31-2006
The internet says Im a loser

Anathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of light
Wow. There are 27 pages.
I think I'm going, I have nothing to show cause my car is pretty much stock right now. However, can I get a summary of the 27 pages of posts, so I know where everyone is going to be and whatnot so I can meet up with fellow 7thgeners?
Old 08-31-2006
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
^no, the cliff notes will cost you $10 plus shipping.
what i can tell you is that everyone will be pimping act air freshenrs and that super mex will be buying beer and sen_one will be getting in by rideing in drews trunk.
Old 08-31-2006

Anathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of light
Has a meeting spot been set yet?
Old 08-31-2006

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
yea my room, lol, we're prolly gonna meet Friday night at the hotels since both of our hotels will be housing like 7 of the 9 registered, and Balistek (former 7thgen, now has ep3) is staying in my room will be there also. Also on ephatch.com people are talking about meeting at the Publix on friday night, and i know for sure Saturday night we're going to "The Varsity" cause its 1337. GIXXER and I will have our Navigations going so we won't be lost, just follow us. As long as we have a address we're good.
Old 08-31-2006

I really wanna go to this one cause I missed the one both in Bristol and the one in Knoxville. What hotel are you guys going to, I'll just meet up with you guys there.
Old 08-31-2006

The Hilton and The Marriott they are side by side.
Old 08-31-2006
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Originally Posted by drew22mader
The Hilton and The Marriott they are side by side.
They are both next to the Airport
Old 08-31-2006

I wouldn't really say next to it, hell i never seen a plane fly over or near it. lol
Old 08-31-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Plz my rooms gonna be the meet spot. Free net
Old 08-31-2006

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
I wouldn't really say next to it, hell i never seen a plane fly over or near it. lol
Ok, we are staying at the Aiport Hilton which off the 85 just north of the Atlanta Hartsfield International Airport. the Marriot is right next door
Old 08-31-2006

I hope there's no snakes on the planes :-/
Old 08-31-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
shoudl we start a seperate thread for the varsity meet for the ppl not reading this thread?
Old 09-01-2006

nah, no need

BTW, there are 55 7thgen civics registered for Nopi.
Old 09-01-2006

Hey Supermex, how are those decals coming along?
Old 09-01-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Gixxer
Hey Supermex, how are those decals coming along?
I'll PM Derek about it.
I have not heard from him since 8 days ago when he asked where I wanted them shipped.
I send him $158.00
Old 09-02-2006
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
SuperMex...i saigned up under 7thgencivic.com last night! ill see yall there
Old 09-02-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by burke420
SuperMex...i saigned up under 7thgencivic.com last night! ill see yall there
Nicely done. I'm glad you could make it
Old 09-02-2006

I'm trying to figure out who the 9th was to sign up!
Old 09-03-2006

I'm trying to figure out who the 9th was to sign up!
Me too, I lost track about the 8th member.
We need an updated list
Old 09-03-2006

I'll update it in a bit, i'm on the laptop right now so when i get on the desktop i'll do it, but i'll just put Unknown for the 9th member.
Old 09-03-2006

lmfao
Old 09-03-2006
Registered!!

jra1911 is an unknown quantity at this point
im deff going to be there who is stoping in greensboro nc we can make the last let to atlanta amd how many people are showing go in together park together
Old 09-03-2006
Registered!!

slw_turbo_em2 is an unknown quantity at this point
i want to go..

is there an almost stock class?..lol

Last edited by slw_turbo_em2; 09-03-2006 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-04-2006

There is a street class.
And someone from NC is also coming.
There is 10 memebers registered to go. Official list coming soon
Look at the first page for registration information.
When you do register do it under club 7thgen.com
Old 09-04-2006

I'm in the street class too, heh

Last edited by drew22mader; 09-04-2006 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quick Reply: ***10 DAYS TILL!! 2006 Nopi Nationals September 16th & 17th Atlanta Motor Speedway***