Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

***10 DAYS TILL!! 2006 Nopi Nationals September 16th & 17th Atlanta Motor Speedway***

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2006
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Who all is going to be there Friday night? I'm thinking we should meet up and have dinner or something. I think that most the people that are showing will be in the same class. If we roll in together we will most likely be parked next to each other.
Old 07-12-2006
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
groups will be 01-05 civic 2/4door, mild and wild. and 02-up hatch back, miold and wild.
Old 07-12-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
i'll be showing this year...i think i should be in the mild class....
Old 07-12-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
y didnt u sign up as 7thgen? all u have to do is enter that in with the club name when asked. the next person to sign up should do it. all of these questions all of u r asking will be Answered when u sign up, it takes u step by step. and as far as parking together, we should still do this!!!! thats y i wanted us all to enter as 7thgen. it never fails that 90% will be parked next to each other in brown(the section they parked 7thgen civics in last year) and 10% will be in the middle of green or red parked next to some cavaliar with euros and spinners. i have enterd in nopi the last three years and have had fun but there is always some issue. last year i enterd with a group and one of our guys got parked on the other side for some reason and he just drovw to our side and parked anyway.
what matters most is that we get as many guys there as possible. we need to become more organized and become more of a community and i think that by us meeting each other that that might encourage more 7thgeners to meet up more often.
soo lets do this damn thing!!
Old 07-12-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
I'm for sure 100% entering, i'll be in the Mild class as well. Volks should be on in time to make the 450-500 mile trip.
Old 07-13-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I'm entering also w00t. I'll be in the spinner hubcaps and neon washer nozzles class.
Old 07-13-2006
Registered!!

realitycheck is an unknown quantity at this point
I'll be there, have been the past 5 years i think. Wont be entering but i'll be there on saturday hope to meet all you guys. Too see the faces of the many 7thgenners.
Old 07-13-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
Even if we dont register 7thgen as a car club, we can still park together. im definitely entering mine
Old 07-13-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
I'm thinking about it, hope to get the time off work and $$$
Can I pay at the door if I want to show?
Old 07-13-2006

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think you can pay at the door, from now till Aug 15 it's $85 to show, then after that its $95. So not sure.
Old 07-13-2006
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
i think its 90 after that. but u will need to be registered more than three weeks prior to the show b/c it closes.
Old 07-13-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
kool I'll start planing for it and look at my schedule.
Old 07-13-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
are you keeping the civic then?? i read elsewhere it was on ebay in prep for the new baby...congrats btw
Old 07-13-2006

thats not Supermex, thats Mndthegap
Old 07-13-2006
Registered!!

DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
Umm ant it the 17th and 18th now? thats what there site says..
Old 07-13-2006

Umm actually it doesn't it says 16th and 17th
Old 07-14-2006
Registered!!

DUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura aboutDUDEitsMATTx has a spectacular aura about
oh damn my bad wrong thing.. so what is it $55 for both days right? and how much 2 enter ur car in? cuz me and like 10 of my friends are gunna be headin out there and stayin in a hotel
Old 07-14-2006

Its $55 for general admission for the both days. Or its $85 to show your car and you get a free pass for a passenger making it like $37.50 per person. Thats why is makes more sense to show.
Old 07-14-2006
Registered!!

yeah i see what u mean.. so does ur car have 2 have like alot of stuff dont 2 it or what??
Old 07-14-2006

Originally Posted by tuningmycivic
are you keeping the civic then?? i read elsewhere it was on ebay in prep for the new baby...congrats btw
The vic stays with me.
I'll start another project early next year but the cvic is my babe and is not going anywhere soon.
Old 07-14-2006
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
^^^ Man , You gotta bring that thing to NOPI. I want to check it out in person
Old 07-15-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
That car eats babies, so keep young ones away
Old 07-15-2006
Registered!!

lmao
Old 07-17-2006

Does anyone make 7thgencivic front window decals?
I would be owesome if all of us show all together as one team.
I about time we rep this site as we should is about time we all come together on middle ground.
A good east coast meet is in order!
7thgen civics are no longer the new kid in town so we need to make a strong precence at the show.

If that is the case I'll deffinatelly go.
Old 07-17-2006

I couldent wind a window banner I have to many stickers in the way
Old 07-17-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

ehh not sure id want a window banner. i know they have small ones on hte estore. ive got ones about an inch tall on either rear window. i think theres a pic of it on my cardomain.

besides from that, ill be sportin the 7thgencivic.com tshirt on saturday. shouldnt be hard to spot me
Old 07-17-2006
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Supermex
Does anyone make 7thgencivic front window decals?
I would be awesome if all of us show all together as one team.
I about time we rep this site as we should is about time we all come together on middle ground.
A good east coast meet is in order!
7thgen civics are no longer the new kid in town so we need to make a strong precence at the show.

If that is the case I'll deffinatelly go.
it would be nice to hang a banner behind us if we parked near the fence or lay it down in front of our cars. i was thinking the same thing u where saying, we need to rep!

Last edited by drunkenmagnum; 07-19-2006 at 05:07 PM.
Old 07-23-2006

Originally Posted by drunkenmagnum
it would be nice to hang a banner behind us if we parked near the fence or lay it down in front of our cars. i was thinking the same thing u where saying, we need to rep!
Notn't else to say than!
Lets do it!
Kinkos does Banners, it will look better if we could hang it.
But 7thgenwindow decals with a good design will do better.

Can you get the scoop from NOPI since you are a local boy.
Questions:
First, can you get a local hook up with NOPI?
If you do, I need you to ask the following:
Can we bring a big tent or banner display? Hope there is no extra charge.
Do cars stay on premises overnight?
If so, will there be security on site?
What day is the judging day?

And if you can scoop out the hotels on the area for availability, closeness to the show and if they have safe parking spots.

I hope there is not much to ask but it will help tremendously to make it happen.

Thank you in advance
Old 07-23-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

if i remember correctly from last year, they judge on saturday and award on sunday. not sure about big tents, but im pretty sure you can do a tarp or something. we should ask about bringing a grill too, since $5 for a burger is out****inraegeous. and i dont believe cars have to remain over night, since some ppl brought there entries as there only mode od transportation. they do have to remain in the track all day though.
Old 07-24-2006
Registered!!

wicivic is an unknown quantity at this point
i will be there, i am riding up with the rest of my team last friday night but id love to meet up with y'all so i guess you can throw me on there.... oh just a tip if you want to avoid lines get there at least 2 hours early... and PRE REGISTER its 85.00 before august 15 and 95.. after or at the gate

Quick Reply: ***10 DAYS TILL!! 2006 Nopi Nationals September 16th & 17th Atlanta Motor Speedway***