Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

***10 DAYS TILL!! 2006 Nopi Nationals September 16th & 17th Atlanta Motor Speedway***

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
^^hahahaahaaa
thats great!
+1 for u!
Old 08-28-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
What are the classes?
Old 08-28-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
for you it would be 01-03 Civic Coupe Street, or JDM, whichever u think you'll do better in.
Old 08-28-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
<<same as drew...
Old 08-29-2006
Registered!!

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light
Is anyone that registered going to have an empty passenger seat when you go in? Want to lower your cost of registering?
Old 08-29-2006

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
I may have an open seat since my stupid friend baled on me, i may be driving 8 1/2 hours by myself.
Old 08-29-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
They have a JDM class for the 01-03 Civics? That's odd...
Old 08-29-2006
Registered!!

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light
Drew, if your friend doesn't go I'll split the cost on your registration if I can ride in with you.
Old 08-30-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Only two weeks left!
Old 08-30-2006

hell yea man, seems like its going so fast, so many things to do and so little time to get it done.
Old 08-30-2006
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Originally Posted by supermex
Only two weeks left!
Don't remind me. I still have too much stuff to finish before my car is ready. lol

CRUNCH TIME!!!
Old 08-30-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Gixxer
Don't remind me. I still have too much stuff to finish before my car is ready. lol

CRUNCH TIME!!!
I've being working on a few things my self
Very busy on the last month.
Old 08-30-2006

I have only one thing to be done
Old 08-30-2006

Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
I have only one thing to be done
When are you leaving to Atlanta?
Old 08-30-2006
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
well i was going to get this bad *** paint done to my car but aparently painting carbon fiber adds $500 to the cost soooo i will have to find other ways to blow some cash.
Old 08-30-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
i'll never be finished in time.....guess i'll be rolling "incomplete"
Old 08-30-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
ur not the only one....
Old 08-30-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
im in the same boat. i can barely find time to start cleaning all the detail stuff, much less do real work on it.
Old 08-30-2006

My rule of thum is to do one thing a day, even after work.
I'm exhausted but is showing on the car.
I got one more thing to do then the detailing starts.
It will take me about a week.
Old 08-30-2006

You know i'll be ready, hell my car hasn't moved from the garage in like 4 days, and prolly won't see the road until i'm driving to ATL, i'm gonna have that bitch clean as F|_|CK! lol
Old 08-30-2006
Premium Member

oh mine will be clean! but will it be on par!?
Old 08-30-2006

Originally Posted by drew22mader
You know i'll be ready, hell my car hasn't moved from the garage in like 4 days, and prolly won't see the road until i'm driving to ATL, i'm gonna have that bitch clean as F|_|CK! lol
What are you going to do about love bugs ?
And we still need to find out a car wash near the hotel
Old 08-30-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
use painter's tape blue......
Old 08-30-2006

just like this, but mine will be taped up even more this time.

Old 08-30-2006

That is beautifull!
is JDM blue
Old 08-30-2006

how about on the way to HIN Indy, GIXXER and I stopped in Cincinnati Ohio at Super America and a guy on the inside was like, man thats a sharp looking car, that color, i've never seen it before, what color is that man? I'm like its called 3M Blue, i'm like its Painters Tape, lol he just laughed, he was like man, that is cool color though. But i'll give him credit, that blue is a hot color, you couldn't tell my car was red from the front and being inside, i had everything you can see from the front taped up. Ask Gixxer, he'll tell ya, it was damn halarious.
Old 08-30-2006
Registered!!

lmao
Old 08-30-2006
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
LOL, Drew was rollin hard with that blue tape on the way to Indy. But it did save alot of tome cleaning when we got there. Especially since we basically went straight to the show.
Old 08-30-2006

That is very funny.
Do you do it on the way back home too?
Old 08-30-2006

i will, but i didn't at Indy

Quick Reply: ***10 DAYS TILL!! 2006 Nopi Nationals September 16th & 17th Atlanta Motor Speedway***