***10 DAYS TILL!! 2006 Nopi Nationals September 16th & 17th Atlanta Motor Speedway*** - Page 7 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-15-2006   #181  
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
<<<registered bitches....MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

see y'all there...and i think i put down the Hondas area...but whatever, i'll just park with you guys anyway
tuningmycivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006   #182  

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
The list goes up!
OFFICIALLY 5 Registered:

Gixxer (Alabama)
MugenMan (N.Kentuky)
Drunkemagnum (Georgia
Drew22mader (Ohio)
Tuningmycivic (N. Carolina)
Supermex (Florida)

We where told to park in with the Hondas.
However we'll meet EARLY the day of the show at the Wall Mart to get the best spot possible.
PM ME YOUR PHONE #'S IS TIME TO CREATE A CONTACT LIST!
ORDER YOUR 7THGEN SHIRTS AHEAD OF TIME.
View our club list on the NOPI club registration look for 7thgen.com
supermex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006   #183  
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Hey Hector,
You still have my number right? I guess You, Drew and me can meet at the hotel anyway.

Also, roll in starts at 8:00am so we're gonna have to get there early!
Gixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006   #184  

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
We'll have to be there at least 6:00 am.
I want to go into wal mart and buy beverages and may be a small grill and hot dogs.
I'll have a small tent so we can chill.
I still have your number but we need every ones #'s so we can stay in touch

We need to ask Drunkenmagnum to find us a car wash so we can clean the cars on Friday and have a pre meet to plan for the next day.
I'll have the decals that Derek CEO is sending me with my t-shirt so we can put them on the same day we wash the cars.
Old 08-16-2006   #185  
There is [email protected] in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Damn Supermex 6 AM!!!!!!!!! LOL, the beds at The Hilton are so comfortable that I may not be able to get up that early. LOL

There are a bunch of car washes down there along the way, i'm not really a fan of those but i'll bring my buckets and ALL of my car cleaning stuff. Supermex, they only come in white and blue stickers? no red? Thats cool though. I'll order my shirt here soon. Supermex pm me your phone number and i'll do the same for u.
drew22mader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006   #186  

I know is early but we want to get a good spot and if we all can park together is better.
Decals are made keeping the Honda Blue/ white colors in mind.
Not sure if Derek can make them using booth colors and I don't want to put too much of an expense on him since he is providing them free of cost.
The option is that if they can only be one color we'll get 3 blue 3 white 4 red
Old 08-16-2006   #187  

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by drew22mader
Damn Supermex 6 AM!!!!!!!!! LOL, the beds at The Hilton are so comfortable that I may not be able to get up that early. LOL

There are a bunch of car washes down there along the way, i'm not really a fan of those but i'll bring my buckets and ALL of my car cleaning stuff. Supermex, they only come in white and blue stickers? no red? Thats cool though. I'll order my shirt here soon. Supermex pm me your phone number and i'll do the same for u.

Quit whining. lol j/k Roll in at 8 am + 7000 cars + gates open at 10 am, get Your *** up early..............Drew

Yeah, I think we need to start a phone list. Just send it through pm's. Everyone can add their # and forward it back to everyone else. Or just pm the #'s to one person and they could forward it to everyone else.
Old 08-16-2006   #188  
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
6am? thats againt my religion lol. well we gotta do what we gotta do.

tuning, which way you going to get to Atl?
Ashhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006   #189  

Decals Decals
We can get the window decals exactly the way they it looks on the logo above the top of the 7thgen web page.
But it will cost 30 dlollars each, I'll get them ahead of time but I need you to pay half $15.00
They are red, blue and white, Just like on the top of this website, so it will match any of our civics.
Send me the money pay pall any time before the show.
I know is an extra expense but we should do this right.
Old 08-16-2006   #190  
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixxer
Roll in at 8 am + 7000 cars + gates open at 10 am.
this is true, last year i waited a hour in line and they had three lines going in one entrance. granted the booth cars come in the night before, it is still crazy getting in. most of us need to get there early and find a spot and tell us where they r at. i think it might be hard for all of us to cordinate and go in at the same time. still this strenghtens the need for a call list.
drunkenmagnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2006   #191  

We'll meet at the wal mart then we all drive in together.
Please buy decals I'm putting my own money up front
Old 08-16-2006   #192  

Ok, not to hurt feelings or step on toes, because it is a good idea. But before we go and spend $30 a piece on stickers. Let's take a head count of how many people want them. I mean $30 is alot to spend on a sticker that is probably going to be taken off after the show.
Old 08-17-2006   #193  

Quote:
Ok, not to hurt feelings or step on toes, because it is a good idea. But before we go and spend $30 a piece on stickers. Let's take a head count of how many people want them. I mean $30 is alot to spend on a sticker that is probably going to be taken off after the show.
We'll only pay half of that $15
Pizza is about $20.00
No feeling hurt man we are all big boys

Last edited by supermex; 08-17-2006 at 07:08 AM.
Old 08-17-2006   #194  

I must have read Your post wrong. I just wanted to make sure everyone was on the same page with this. Just make sure everyone is down for it especially if You going to come out of Your own pocket to get these done. In fact I would actually ask for the money up front before having them made, to make sure Your not wasting Your money. We had 14 people saying that they were going to NOPI in the first post, now we're down to 6 that are actually registered. I don't want You to have these stickers made and only half of those 6 people pay for them. (not saying that will happen, but just being skeptic about it) If everyone is down let's do it, but if not I say just get the regular old single color vinyl stickers. I'm game for anything.

On another note. have we gotten the phone list started yet? We might want to find out where everyone is staying and when they are getting into town also, so we can start getting some organization going. A meeting spot for Friday evening might be a good idea too.
Old 08-17-2006   #195  

Quote:
I must have read Your post wrong. I just wanted to make sure everyone was on the same page with this. Just make sure everyone is down for it especially if You going to come out of Your own pocket to get these done. In fact I would actually ask for the money up front before having them made, to make sure Your not wasting Your money. We had 14 people saying that they were going to NOPI in the first post, now we're down to 6 that are actually registered. I don't want You to have these stickers made and only half of those 6 people pay for them. (not saying that will happen, but just being skeptic about it) If everyone is down let's do it, but if not I say just get the regular old single color vinyl stickers. I'm game for anything.

On another note. have we gotten the phone list started yet? We might want to find out where everyone is staying and when they are getting into town also, so we can start getting some organization going. A meeting spot for Friday evening might be a good idea too.
I was going to buy a banner any way but our cars a very nice to have some cheap stickers on it, I'm taking with Derek about it, he is paying for the other half because we are supporting his site, and have some stuff for sale to make it happen, I'll take care of it man.
I'll front $150 for 10, that will be my contribuition to the team.
I usually go out on the week end and blow more than that in one place.
If we can we'll take a collection for the decals whatever you guys can afford before the show and buy drinks and stuff for us.
I want this to be a team effort.
I just won't go out next Saturday

I want to wash my car right after checking in the Hotel on Friday.
So meeting is very possible.
Old 08-17-2006   #196  
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

how big are the stickers we're talkin about? cause ive got 7thgencivic.com stickers in my back windows. but i suppose if we are all doing it, we should do it right.
Old 08-17-2006   #197  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashhole
how big are the stickers we're talkin about? cause ive got 7thgencivic.com stickers in my back windows. but i suppose if we are all doing it, we should do it right.
they are the large decals that cover the top of the front windshield.
Just like you see it on the top of the webpage
7th (in Red) gencivic.com (in blue) and the entire frase outlined (in white)
They will look pimp
And will match all our colors.
Only $15 is not that much

Plus I order my t-shirt we should order one only $8.00

When we win a trophy for any placing we'll all go upthere looking goood

Last edited by supermex; 08-17-2006 at 10:42 AM.
Old 08-17-2006   #198  
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

alright sounds good. i got my 7thgen tshirt too.
Old 08-17-2006   #199  

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Well ShowStoppers is supposed to be sending me there sticker to rock for ATL, but i can put the 7thgen at the bottom of the windshield, i'm just not a fan of stickers, never was, but we'll see for Nopi. Still undecided about he ShowStoppers sticker
Old 08-17-2006   #200  
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

i dont really like the window stickers either, but for the show, having all our cars similarly tagged is a good way to catch attention
Old 08-17-2006   #201  
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
where is everyone stayin at? i have to work friday (i think), but i want to stay saturday night up there so i wont have to drive as far sunday.
drunkenmagnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006   #202  

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkenmagnum
where is everyone stayin at? i have to work friday (i think), but i want to stay saturday night up there so i wont have to drive as far sunday.
Drew, Supermex and I are staying at the Airport Hilton.

Hey Supermex, You want to get Your paypal info out so we can send You some money for the decals?

Last edited by Gixxer; 08-17-2006 at 02:19 PM.
Old 08-17-2006   #203  

Quote:

Hey Supermex, You want to get Your paypal info out so we can send You some money for the decals?

[email protected]

Quote:

This think is taking a good momentum I'm stocked
Let's get there early to get into the brown section like Drunkenmagnum saids
I still only have 2 phone numbers
We need all your numbers pm me with them so we can stay in touch.
Deffinately friday meet.
We can meet at the Hotel lounge, but I deffinately want to wash my car on friday after noon before I do anything.

My pay pall info is;
[email protected]

Thanks guys we'll make the best of it

Last edited by supermex; 08-17-2006 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-17-2006   #204  
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

i still dont know where im staying at. my friends are takin care of all of that, so we may end up way outside of atlanta
Old 08-17-2006   #205  

I can't wait either, its gonna be a hell of a good time, you ****ers are lucky i'm going, my friends asked me to go to a Rob Zombie and Godsmack concert that weekend and go to Opening day of the Cincinnati Bengals, but i'd rather be showin the car and down in ATL.
Old 08-17-2006   #206  
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

zombie and godsmack concert, thats a tough choice. ive seen GS live before and its a really good show
Old 08-17-2006   #207  

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew22mader
I can't wait either, its gonna be a hell of a good time, you ****ers are lucky i'm going, my friends asked me to go to a Rob Zombie and Godsmack concert that weekend and go to Opening day of the Cincinnati Bengals, but i'd rather be showin the car and down in ATL.
Don't even try it. lol Your just lucky we're letting You go.
Old 08-17-2006   #208  
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
^^bwhahahahahahahahahah
TheSmuggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2006   #209  
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
lmao.....478-954-1110 is my cell...not sure where i'm staying yet, depends on how many of my club rolls with...looking at about 5 of us right now....but i think we're staying a little ways away...gets kinda crazy around there at night.....
tuningmycivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006   #210  

The list goes up!
OFFICIALLY 6 Registered:
WE ARE LOOKING FOR LUCKY NUMBER 7TH!
Gixxer (Alabama)
MugenMan (N.Kentuky)
Drunkemagnum (Georgia
Drew22mader (Ohio)
Tuningmycivic (N. Carolina)
Supermex (Florida)

We where told to park in with the Hondas.
However we'll meet EARLY the day of the show at the Wall Mart to get the best spot possible.
PM ME YOUR PHONE #'S IS TIME TO CREATE A CONTACT LIST!
ORDER YOUR 7THGEN SHIRTS AHEAD OF TIME.
View our club list on the NOPI club registration look for 7thgen.com