Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

***10 DAYS TILL!! 2006 Nopi Nationals September 16th & 17th Atlanta Motor Speedway***

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2006
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Ok guys everyone that is registered with 7thgen and is going to fly a window decal should send some money to Supermex so he can get these window stickers done, and doesn't have to come out of his own pocket for them. From what he says they are running $30 a piece but Derek is picking up half of that. So it's gonna cost each of us $15 a sticker. I sent $16 so it would cover the PayPal charge for him.

Here's his Paypal again:

tspro@aol.com

Supermex, the stickers are going to be given out in Atlanta, right?

Also who all is going to order shirts?

Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
^^bwhahahahahahahahahah

Brad, You registered yet? LOL, NOOOOOOOO!

Last edited by Gixxer; 08-18-2006 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-18-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Brad, TheSmuggler told me he wasn't going.
Old 08-18-2006

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Originally Posted by drew22mader
Brad, TheSmuggler told me he wasn't going.
That's what I figure. I was just giving him crap. lol
Old 08-18-2006

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
What happened to all the people who said they were gonna register?????? Suddenly they all dissappear.
Old 08-18-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
What happened to all the people who said they were gonna register?????? Suddenly they all dissappear.
I PM everyone of them and couple said that they where going to sign up with their teams, some had some problems and some just can't make it.
Burke20 from Georga said he was coming and will sign up soon.
honcivx02 said he may sign up soon but he was coming with his team so I'm not sure about him ether.
I'm dissapointed at Florida chapter, most of the hard core guys aren't around anymore, Adam sold his car, Sim (siksivik) is coming with his team although he claims he reps 7thgen all the time

Brad didn't smuggle enough bananas and Mexicans this year because of the gas prices and extra border security and all
Although, I had him some studdy clientel ready to go

They are all talk man, I get the feeling we are the last of our breed in the east coast.
Old 08-18-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
hey at least you had a decent grouping in FL. between both carolinas i could only get 7 ppl to show up to a meet last october, and got zero interest in a meet at an autocross event this year.
Old 08-18-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
???wtf??? where the hell was i at?? where and when were these meets??

^^and what the hell is a Zoints profile????

Last edited by tuningmycivic; 08-18-2006 at 10:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-19-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Ashhole
hey at least you had a decent grouping in FL. between both carolinas i could only get 7 ppl to show up to a meet last october, and got zero interest in a meet at an autocross event this year.
Autocross man , that's what I want to do after this years shows.
I'm going to sell my fiberglass box and put a roll cage.
Old 08-19-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Originally Posted by tuningmycivic
???wtf??? where the hell was i at?? where and when were these meets??

^^and what the hell is a Zoints profile????
the post should still be on the south forums, never got any one who was interested. seems like most the carolina ppl almost never get on anymore
Old 08-19-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
a lot of folks chill in the importsnc.com forums..or ImportAtlanta or other such....not too many 7thgenners in the importsnc one though....i'm there a lot these days...
Old 08-20-2006

Last edited by drew22mader; 08-20-2006 at 11:42 PM.
Old 08-20-2006

NICE ADD!
We need another car to make 7
7 cars for 7thgen will be sweet!
Old 08-20-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

i should be registered by the end of the day today

and then there were 7. finally got my registration done today. where is everyone else stayin at? we are at the days inn in jackson.

Last edited by Ashhole; 08-20-2006 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-20-2006

Me Gixxer and Supermex are at The Hilton, not sure where everyone else is.
Old 08-20-2006

DING DING DING LUCKY NUMBER 7 DING DING DING

Drew you got to update your list
Old 08-20-2006
Registered!!

yay!!! still don't know where we're staying...it's gonna come down to the wire. I'd like to stay nearby, but my folks only live 30-45 mins south of the track....decisions, decisions...

damn i need to make a new sig....

Last edited by tuningmycivic; 08-20-2006 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-20-2006
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
orderd t-shirt sat. car went in the shop today for vtec/oil problems. gets painted on september the (?) and nitrous re-installed soon after. it is coming down to the wire for me and i am stressin like hell!
Old 08-21-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Originally Posted by drunkenmagnum
orderd t-shirt sat. car went in the shop today for vtec/oil problems. gets painted on september the (?) and nitrous re-installed soon after. it is coming down to the wire for me and i am stressin like hell!
haha im glad the work i gotta do isnt that bad. I do need to find and replace a squeaky belt, and ive got a coolant leak, but im pretty sure i found thatalready. Other than that, ive just got to paint a few pieces of interior trim. which reminds me, if i have painted the climate control console, vents, and door handles, should i do the gauge bezel too, or would that be too much?
Old 08-21-2006

I still don't have the numbers for Drunkenmagnum and mugenman
pm me
Old 08-21-2006
Registered!!

too much...

hey mex, how many are we up to now??

and just for comparison's sake, how many peeps are coming but not showing??
Old 08-21-2006

There are 7 registered so far, then there was supposedly 10-15 others going, but that will be more like 3-5 like last year.
Old 08-21-2006
Formerly 2blu

Nick will become famous soon enoughNick will become famous soon enough
Sorry guys I've been in hiding for the past few months. I'm still going to nopi, just debating wether I want to go on saturday & sunday, or just sunday. If i do decide to go both days then I'll register. But reguardless I'll still be hanging out with yall on sat, night.
Old 08-21-2006

I got my shirt is not bad is actualy very cool!
Still looking for the other 2 cell # missing
FYI:
PARTY AT DREWS/ GIXXERS ROOM FRIDAY NIGHT
Old 08-21-2006

Originally Posted by supermex
I got my shirt is not bad is actualy very cool!
Still looking for the other 2 cell # missing
FYI:
PARTY AT DREWS/ GIXXERS ROOM FRIDAY NIGHT
^^^LOL, uuuuuuuumm no.

Drew is buying Coronas in the hotel lounge though
Old 08-21-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

lol sounds like a plan

I was actually gonna ask if we had planned on having a mini-meet at the Varsity like last year so we could get the ppl who showed with their teams together as well
Old 08-21-2006
Registered!!

yes, since we're all trying to park together, we can just roll from the show, but we need to establish a time and place to meet to work out the details. i haven't been to ATL in years so I'm def gonna have to follow somebody...
Old 08-21-2006

Varsity is a must for Saturday night.
Old 08-21-2006

I'm down for that.
I'll have to follow cause ain't from around there
Old 08-21-2006

Gixxer very funny about the Corona's, i'll be broke if we buy them in the lounge, i'll just bring a case, a **** ton cheaper, and Supermex, very funny about the party.

Definatly Varsity is a must!!! Varsity is badass, so many nice rides.
Old 08-21-2006

Gixxer very funny about the Corona's, i'll be broke if we buy them in the lounge, i'll just bring a case, a **** ton cheaper, and Supermex, very funny about the party.

Definatly Varsity is a must!!! Varsity is badass, so many nice rides.

Isn't that what You said, "I'll buy the beer for everyone all weekend." LOL

Yeah, Varsity is like a car show in itself.

Quick Reply: ***10 DAYS TILL!! 2006 Nopi Nationals September 16th & 17th Atlanta Motor Speedway***