Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

***10 DAYS TILL!! 2006 Nopi Nationals September 16th & 17th Atlanta Motor Speedway***

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
yeah, the wife is coming with and prolly a few more friends as well...don't know about any more 7thgens from around here though...
Old 08-05-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by tuningmycivic
yeah, the wife is coming with and prolly a few more friends as well...don't know about any more 7thgens from around here though...
I hope her friends are hot we could use some models.
Old 08-05-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
ha ha...i'd prolly have married one of them then...
lmao

nah, seriously though, i hope a few of my car club members will come. a couple of them have kinfolk in Newnan and Jonesboro...what better excuse to go to the year's biggest show than visiting family??
Old 08-05-2006
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Alright guys, Just remember when You go to register, select 7thgen.com in the club drop down menu. So far it's just me and Supermex that have registered.
Old 08-06-2006
Registered!!

filipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of lightfilipinop1405 is a glorious beacon of light
i'm going to register but it'll definitely be after the 15 so yea i'm paying the $95. i just need to make sure that my unit doesnt have any other plans for me when i get back! i really hope that i can make it tho...i really wanna go!!!
Old 08-06-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by filipinop1405
i'm going to register but it'll definitely be after the 15 so yea i'm paying the $95. i just need to make sure that my unit doesnt have any other plans for me when i get back! i really hope that i can make it tho...i really wanna go!!!
Kool man I hope you can make it we'll need as many rides as we can get and if you are deployed ,we'll miss ya, oh, and kick some serious taliban /mujahadin a$$
Old 08-07-2006

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Alright guys, Supermex and me are still the only ones registered for NOPI under 7thgen.com. Here's the club participation awards from the NOPI website. The number to beat now is 24 members.

Participating Clubs

$3600 Total Payout to CAR CLUBS, GROUPS or WEBSITES
There are two ways to win:
- First by having the most entries in the Car Show:

All must register under the same CLUB/GROUP/WEBSITE name. Entries will be counted and winners will be announced at the Awards ceremony. To register club, group or website name - email mark@nopi.com and ask to add your club, group or website name to the parking grid. Then when your members register on-line they will be prompted for the Car Club, Group or Website name. Once they choose the name it will open up parking in the same area as all others in the group. Keep in mind though that when a particular section is full, you will have to park wherever parking is available, also keep in mind that this show can sell out so register early.

- $1000 for most show entries
- $500 for Second most show entries
- $300 for Third most show show entries

- Second is "The Most" Awards. Be at the awards ceremony with your club, group or website and make the most noise and have the biggest sign or the best idea to get the most attention. Winners will be chosen on the spot. (No Fireworks Please)

- $1000 for most people and noise at the Awards ceremony
- $500 for Second most people and noise at the Awards ceremony
- $300 for Third most people and noise at the Awards ceremony

It's the Car Clubs and Car enthusiats that made NOPI what it is today. Time to get your share!
Old 08-08-2006

Deadline for discounted registration is coming soon
Old 08-08-2006
Registered!!

yep...
Old 08-09-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Just got back from New York City, i will be registering here soon, GIXXER and Supermex already know i'm 100% for sure there.
Old 08-09-2006

Originally Posted by drew22mader
Just got back from New York City, i will be registering here soon, GIXXER and Supermex already know i'm 100% for sure there.
Congrats on the Unique Wip win, you are a real baller
Old 08-09-2006

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks man, appreciate it.
Old 08-09-2006
7th Gen Photographer

LogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of light
I'm still bitter I didn't place under mild on our little 7thgen contest, Drew. I started the damn contest, too. LOL

Anyway - I'm thinking about going... it solely depends on what days I'm gone. I'm reasonably certain I can't miss a friday of work, but I can take off saturday. I'll have to look into it. Are "we" doing the Super Street Tour? etc, etc. If anyone could let me know - that would be great.
Old 08-09-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Does that mean you started it with self intentions of winning something? That's kind of shallow.
Old 08-10-2006
7th Gen Photographer

LogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of light
^^^ LOL no... but once enough people nominated me in, I started to get hungry for the prize. hehe

anyway - friendly smack talk aside... anyone got some info for me about the schedule?
Old 08-11-2006

There you go:
Call them or visit the website about the SuperStreet tour.
Still is only 2 of us register I know we can do better than that

The 19th annual NOPI NATIONALS MOTORSPORTS SUPERSHOW presented by Chevy COBALT is just over a month away and NOPI is very excited about what's in store for this year's show. What can competitors and attendees expect this year?

LUDACRIS performs on the main stage Saturday night at 7pm. Reserved seating tickets can now be purchased online for an aditional $80 - rows 1-10 and $60 -rows 11-20

Get ready to rock as SKID ROW performs Sunday at 4pm on the main stage

The NOPI and GM are offering free registration to the the first 100 GM cars registered and parked in the GM lot. Register online now or visit NOPINATIONALS.com to get full details on this awesome deal. GM will also present the GM Ride & Drive and the GM Tuner Tour.

New to the NOPI NATIONALS in '06 is the VIP Concourse...all exotics...all high end...all hot

Funkmaster Flex is back with us again in '06...

The NOPI NATIONALS will be host to the IASCA WORLD FINALS...

Of course, there's the NOPI Swimsuit Nationals, the Triple Elimination Burnout, Hydraulic Jump Off, Ultimate Dyno Challenge, the Drift Expo, Car & Truck Club events, the NOPI CHIC Model Search and tons more....

General admission tickets are included for weekend pass, Saturday only tickets and car show competitors.

Early-bird Registration is still open through August 15th. $85 get's your car registered for the show, two admission tickets for one driver and passenger and two general admission tickets to see LUDACRIS on Saturday and SKID ROW on Sunday.

Competitor Pricing:
Early Bird Pricing good through 8/15/2006

Car show - (early bird) $85 | (regular) $95

- Additional Classes (NOPI Chic, Hydraulic) - (early bird) $35 | (regular) $45
- USAC, Burnout - $85 (early bird) | $95
- USAC, Burnout w/car show entry - $35 (early bird) | $45

Spectator Pricing:
Weekend Pass - $55.00
Saturday Ticket - $40.00
Sunday Ticket - $25.00

Children 6-12
Saturday - $10.00
Sunday - $5.00
Children under 6 - free

All concert general admission tickets free with spectator ticket purchase.

LUDACRIS Reserved Seating Tickets Now Available
Rows 1-10: $80 additional
Rows 11- 20: $60 additional

http://www.nopi.com
http://www.myspace.com/nopimotorsports:
http://www.nopiforums.com

Visit NOPIONLINE.COM for the best prices and selections.

© 2006 NOPI
Old 08-13-2006
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
drew i talked 2 my buddy and we are planning on leaving friday afternoon if u wanna ride down with us we can figure out a place to meet somewhere along the way and if ur still planning on going down thursday night then ill just c ya there lol
Old 08-13-2006

The list goes up OFFICIALY 3 Register

Gixxer (Alabama)
MugenMan (N.Kentuky)
Supermex (Florida)

View our club list on the NOPI club registration look for 7thgen.com
Old 08-13-2006
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
i know i said i was registering last weekend but i am for SURE TOMORROW!
Old 08-13-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
I will be registerin friday when we get paid. or i should say the gf will be registering, since i talked her into payin for it
Old 08-13-2006
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
^^ you ***! he he.
my gf makes like 30k more than me and i cant get her to pay for ****!
Old 08-14-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

ha mine makes less than i do. lol

i dont know about you guys, but i got more shi ti need to do to the car to make it ready than i can possibkly get done
Old 08-14-2006

I'm in the same boat, I've got waaaaaaaay too much to get done before the show.
Old 08-14-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

i think the worst thing i gotta do is find someone who will sell me there door handles
Old 08-14-2006

dead line for the discount is tomorrow
Old 08-14-2006
Premium Member

where r we parking??? north or honda?

well i put brown like i did the last few years, i can channge it if i need to. anyway add me to the list!!

drunkenmagnum-georgia

we r up to 4 members!!! come on people. lets do this

Last edited by drunkenmagnum; 08-14-2006 at 11:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-15-2006

The list goes up OFFICIALLY 4 Register

Gixxer (Alabama)
MugenMan (N.Kentuky)
Drunkemagnum (Geaorga)
Supermex (Florida)

We where told to park in with the Hondas.
Is the North (brown) parking better?
I don't want to do anything to hurt our chances to win.

Last edited by supermex; 08-15-2006 at 04:55 PM.
Old 08-15-2006

Well i'm supposed to register, just getting my money together, if FiatDale would send me the $100 he owes me I can do it today.
Old 08-15-2006

The list goes up!
OFFICIALLY 5 Registered:

Gixxer (Alabama)
MugenMan (N.Kentuky)
Drunkemagnum (Georgia
Drew22mader (Ohio)
Supermex (Florida)

We where told to park in with the Hondas.

Last edited by supermex; 08-15-2006 at 05:04 PM.
Old 08-15-2006
Premium Member

brown is by far better than north b/c you can park on the grass instead of gravel

Quick Reply: ***10 DAYS TILL!! 2006 Nopi Nationals September 16th & 17th Atlanta Motor Speedway***