Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

***10 DAYS TILL!! 2006 Nopi Nationals September 16th & 17th Atlanta Motor Speedway***

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
i was pissed i missed the varsity last year. definitely not gonna miss it this year.
Old 08-22-2006
Registered!!

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light
I just got it confirmed today that I will be off that weekend. I don't think I could have my car to show quality by then though. I would like to show just so I can park inside the raceway and only pay 95.00 for me and my brother to get in all weekend. I will buy one of the banners for the window for the ride around ATL.
I will be staying in one of two Marriotts. One is on the same road as the Hilton that Gixxer and Drew are at, and the other is only a half mile from those two.
If anyone needs help in regards to a hotel room pm me. I could get you in a full service Marriott for as little as $12.00 a night.
Old 08-22-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

$12 per night? ur kiddin right?
Old 08-22-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
i think he means 120...unless he does special "favors" for the night manager.....lmao
Old 08-22-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
The window decals are almost done and will look sweet

I need you guys to write Derek CEO a nice thank you PM.
He like all of us has some cash flow issues and is selling stuff like me to come out with the dow for the decals.

SEN_ ONE and every one you may send $15 plus $2 to me via pay pal at tspro@aol.com
So far I only got Gixxers decal money
Old 08-22-2006
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Ashhole
SEN_ONE works for Marriot and gets the MAJOR hook up on hotel rooms. I've seen some of the rates.

Originally Posted by SEN_ONE
I just got it confirmed today that I will be off that weekend. I don't think I could have my car to show quality by then though. I would like to show just so I can park inside the raceway and only pay 95.00 for me and my brother to get in all weekend. I will buy one of the banners for the window for the ride around ATL.
I will be staying in one of two Marriotts. One is on the same road as the Hilton that Gixxer and Drew are at, and the other is only a half mile from those two.
If anyone needs help in regards to a hotel room pm me. I could get you in a full service Marriott for as little as $12.00 a night.
Glad to see You can make it man.

Come on guys we need to get some money to Supermex for those decals. It's only $15. He shouldn't have to come out of his own pocket to pay for them.

Last edited by Gixxer; 08-22-2006 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-22-2006
Registered!!

7GenEX is an unknown quantity at this point
Ill going up the club to go to nopi, id rather enter as a club than by myself!
Old 08-22-2006
Registered!!

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Ashhole
Nope. The $12.00 is with four people in the room. It would be two beds, and we might be able to get a roll away. I get the rooms at the full service Marriott for $49.99 a night, and I can get rooms at the courtyard on virginia ave (this is the one on the same road as the hilton) for $39.99 a night. I must be with you to get these rates, but I can get up to 3 rooms. Let me know.
Old 08-22-2006
Formerly 2blu

Nick will become famous soon enoughNick will become famous soon enough
I just registered.

I'll be down there friday night If i don't have to work. If not Then I'll just meet you guys on sat.
Old 08-22-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

supermex, i may have to pay you at the show for mine. ive got the same cash flow issues, and registering is what caused them lol
Old 08-22-2006
Formerly 2blu

Nick will become famous soon enoughNick will become famous soon enough
sticker money sent
Old 08-22-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Ah Nick, i wasn't sure if you was gonna register or not this year, i member saying you were going to when we met up last year, your gonna have to lead us to some nice hot spots for photos, but no ghetto places trying to sell us necklaces. lol. And we're gonna do photos during the evening one night.
Old 08-22-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

lol @ necklaces. how abut watches? u wanna buy some watches?
Old 08-22-2006
Registered!!

Hey Mex, can I pay you for the sticker a week from thursday?
Old 08-22-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Thanks for the decal money nick and I got your # too
For the others any time for the sticker is fine we'll work it out!
I just sent our share of the money tp Derek and he'll be shipping them soon to me, make sure to write him a quick PM for the support
'll have them with me and we'll installed them on friday, after our car wash meet..
Sen_One good lucking out on the rooms and pm me your cell #
I only got 6 numbers so far.

This is taking off, and it seem like a true team effort in alls part.
that's what is all about
there is such a diverse group from all over the east coast.
This is going to be one of a kindd meet, we will make 7thgen history.
Yall should be proud

Now we need to make sure to be on time and roll in together,

DREW UPDATE THE LIST!

Last edited by supermex; 08-22-2006 at 08:56 PM.
Old 08-22-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
i can't wait...missed the varsity last year....won't happen this time..
Old 08-22-2006

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by drew22mader; 08-23-2006 at 03:04 PM.
Old 08-23-2006
Registered!!

Ok, I just got home from work and did a little more research. I went to Google Maps to see where in relation the Hilton is to the Marriotts. The full service Marriott is on the other side of the airport from the Hilton, too far. I'm going to stay at the Courtyard Marriott for 39.00 a night. At the Courtyard Marriott we can room four, that's only 10.00 a night! This is the hotel. The two hotels are so close that we could walk between the two parking lots. The hilton has a big parking lot that maybe we could all park at the hilton and just walk (200ft according to google maps) to the courtyard. Anyway, I need to get a head count on the people that need a place to stay. I think I can get up to 3 rooms.
Old 08-23-2006
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Originally Posted by SEN_ONE
Ok, I just got home from work and did a little more research. I went to Google Maps to see where in relation the Hilton is to the Marriotts. The full service Marriott is on the other side of the airport from the Hilton, too far. I'm going to stay at the Courtyard Marriott for 39.00 a night. At the Courtyard Marriott we can room four, that's only 10.00 a night! This is the hotel. The two hotels are so close that we could walk between the two parking lots. The hilton has a big parking lot that maybe we could all park at the hilton and just walk (200ft according to google maps) to the courtyard. Anyway, I need to get a head count on the people that need a place to stay. I think I can get up to 3 rooms.
I don't know if everyone wants to park at the Hilton or not , because they charge for parking, I believe it is $8.00 a day. But they also have a security gate to the parking lot , which means the cars will be safe.
Old 08-23-2006
Registered!!

Dernit', I knew it was too good to be true. Satellite seems to hide the important stuff. Either way it's in walking distance, but I might pay $8.00 if the courtyard parking lot looks shady.
Old 08-23-2006

It's funny, i'm staying in a hotel 200 ft away for $400 for 4 nights and your getting a hotel for $10 a night!!!! WHY!!!!!! LOL

SEN_ONE, you going to register or not?

I forgot to add drunkenmagnum on the list, i made a new one and just didn't pull him over from the old list, i'm at work and when i get home at 2 i'll update it correctly.

Last edited by drew22mader; 08-23-2006 at 10:19 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-23-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
looks like im going too....add me
Old 08-23-2006

HONDA KORN!!! I just got off the phone with Brad and he said he texted you, bout time you guys are going!!!
Old 08-23-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
woot!! I might be lip-less at nopi but ill be "painted power folding mirror stunting".....
Old 08-23-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, look what I've gotten myself into
Old 08-23-2006
Life is better with 5lug

we gotta roll through every hood on the way to show everyone how hard and JDM we are.......don't worry brad, im black and im strapped.....just stay close to me.....rofl
Old 08-23-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I'm gonna die...
Old 08-23-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by drew22mader
It's funny, i'm staying in a hotel 200 ft away for $400 for 4 nights and your getting a hotel for $10 a night!!!! WHY!!!!!! LOL

SEN_ONE, you going to register or not?
The Courtyard Marriotts is far from a full service hotel, but they are nice for what you pay. It will only cost me $10.00 a night if we get four in the room and right now I only have 2. I don't think I'm going to register to show. I would like to just so I can park inside with you all and save some money, but my car needs a little work. If I can get some small things fixed I might. I looked at Nopis website to see when the cut off date to register is and didn't see one. Do you know?
Old 08-23-2006

I'm waiting as long as possible to register LOL
Old 08-23-2006

So I'll put you on the list then since your registering, is Honda Korn registering too, i'll put him down if he is.

Quick Reply: ***10 DAYS TILL!! 2006 Nopi Nationals September 16th & 17th Atlanta Motor Speedway***