Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

***10 DAYS TILL!! 2006 Nopi Nationals September 16th & 17th Atlanta Motor Speedway***

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2006
Life is better with 5lug

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
I don't care where i sleep.....are there any bars nearby? I luve hole in the wall bars....they have the best specials......
Old 08-24-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ hell yea, there is one here, happy hour is $1 any beer. I love it.
Old 08-24-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
what!!! I may consider relocating then....
Old 08-24-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
I'll rep you, since mine counts as like a bazillion rep points lol. I know my friend and I are staying in that other room you nabbed us, and maybe corn can bunk with us lol.
Did you check with Nick to see if he is coming?
I have not heard from him in awhile and we'll need a good photographer.
Old 08-24-2006

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
I have the camera bro, i got the Canon Rebel XT and will put it to good use, i can post some examples i've done.

Last edited by drew22mader; 08-24-2006 at 03:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-24-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I doubt it lol, I think he walked off the earth
Old 08-24-2006

Here ya go,

http://drew22mader.deviantart.com/gallery/
Old 08-24-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
Those are some pretty good shots
Old 08-24-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Crap, crap, double crap, more crap... what is this crap?
Old 08-24-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

did i just hear $1 beer? I better stay away from that or ill be too hungover/still drunk to make it to show in the morning lol
Old 08-24-2006
Life is better with 5lug

I can't even think of a girl that's better than dollar beer....im sooo excited!!!
Old 08-24-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

what about 2 girls? would that be better than dollar beer?
Old 08-24-2006
Life is better with 5lug

true, but 2 beers for 2 dollars......not sure....for domestic ill take the girls, imported, ill take the beer
Old 08-24-2006
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
I think Drew was talking about Ohio, we didn't go to any bars last year. There is a pub across the street from the hotels though.
Old 08-24-2006
Life is better with 5lug

nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! don't say that....let me have my dreams......
Old 08-24-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by drew22mader
Great work!
That will deffinately do.
We'll miss Nick though. he's a good friend a a good artist too.
Old 08-24-2006

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Wink

Originally Posted by HondaKorn
nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! don't say that....let me have my dreams......

LOL, Sorry man. Didn't mean to crush Your hopes and dreams. That's ok Drew said he buyin the beer anyway.

Right Drew?
Old 08-24-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

thats what i heard
Old 08-24-2006
Life is better with 5lug

I will buy you guys several rounds if there are no pubs with 1$ beer specials in the immediate area. I swear on my car.....I will even pay for HONDAKORN's hotel room if necessary.....
me 3
Old 08-24-2006

LOL OMG ^^^^^^^^^^^^^That's good
Old 08-24-2006

Honda Korn your buying Beer too? Or your gonna try to make me buy your beer too! Don't think so! lol
Old 08-24-2006

Look I'll buy a case of Natural on a can and you can pay me a dollar per beer if that makes you feel better
Old 08-24-2006

LOL^^^ I thought You were bringing the Cuban Cigars.......No wait that's Miami. right
Old 08-25-2006
Registered!!

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light
Just from the last few pages this looks like it's going to be fun. I'm in for beer anytime, so I'm down to find a dirty dive bar to get some cheap beer and loose women.
Old 08-25-2006
Life is better with 5lug

ewww natural.....at least bush light.....thats premium beer pong beer...lol
Old 08-25-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Originally Posted by HondaKorn
ewww natural.....at least bush light.....thats premium beer pong beer...lol
i gotta agree, natty is pretty bad. though im not much of a beer man myself. I prefer tequilla
Old 08-25-2006
Life is better with 5lug

agreed....jager and tequila shot w/ a splash of 151.....at the frat we called it the "party starter"
Old 08-25-2006

Plz fools! Up here in Ohio we pregame like you guys in Florida party!!!!!
Old 08-25-2006
Formerly 2blu

Nick will become famous soon enoughNick will become famous soon enough

Photo shoot on 17th st bridge again?????
Old 08-25-2006

We need to find a better place than that, but we can shoot some there too.

Quick Reply: ***10 DAYS TILL!! 2006 Nopi Nationals September 16th & 17th Atlanta Motor Speedway***