***10 DAYS TILL!! 2006 Nopi Nationals September 16th & 17th Atlanta Motor Speedway*** - Page 10 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-23-2006   #271
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Uh, I have no clue if he is, but I'd assume he was. Maybe I wont register
TheSmuggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006   #272
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
maybe ill win "best power folding mirrors" trophy
HondaKorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006   #273
There is [email protected] in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Hahahhaaha ^^^ So your both registering? I'll put you both down.
drew22mader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006   #274

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
So I take it you're registering?
Old 08-23-2006   #275
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
<<<may need a room for me and the wife, i'll get back to ya
tuningmycivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006   #276
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
why not? it will be fun.....I gotta get those jdm headlights before then.....
Old 08-23-2006   #277

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet then, i'm putting you both down for going and registering since you say your gonna register i'll take your word, this is gonna be ****in awesome now, so many people going now. Started out with like 3 now we're up to 10. And will have more cause some others said they were going to register late.
Old 08-23-2006   #278

Omg.... lmao those are so ugly. There's a line even I wont cross I guess I'll enter too. Only thing worth while that I have is suspension
Old 08-23-2006   #279
Life is better with 5lug

shut ur mouth brad....JDM is sooo beautiful...at least better than the girl i boinked last nite.....I had bud select vision...haha
Old 08-23-2006   #280

lol, ^^^^^^^ Brad is going to buy TOM TOM for his car, he said he was gonna enter in the WILD and win it just with that.
Old 08-23-2006   #281
Life is better with 5lug

hahahahahaha.......hope I get my squash air dispenser b4 nopi.....platinum plated that is muuuhahahaha
Old 08-23-2006   #282

dude get me one and ill pay you back, i always forget to get mine
Old 08-23-2006   #283
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
LOL,already got mine. I guess if anything my car will smell good
Gixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006   #284

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
LOL,already got mine. I guess if anything my car will smell good
Old 08-23-2006   #285
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
ughhh car sits idel while i look for a vtec solenoid. cant take it to paint or put other **** on until it is fixed. someone find me a vtec solenoid so i can hurry up and get ready for the show!!
drunkenmagnum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006   #286

My JDM Squash is on it's way right now!!! MMMMMMMMMM
Old 08-23-2006   #287

I hate you all
Old 08-23-2006   #288

LOL...Your not as JDM as You thought
Old 08-23-2006   #289
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
ummm....After reading the last 2 pages i am THUROUGHLY confused
Ashhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006   #290
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
by what?
tuningmycivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2006   #291

lol, to recap. Hondakorn and The Smuggler are now goin to NOPI. Hondakorn has power folding mirrors and TheSmuggler doesn't have a JDM squash air dispenser and everyone else does.
Old 08-23-2006   #292
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

i got everything but the jdm squash air dispenser. wtf is that?
Old 08-23-2006   #293

Old 08-23-2006   #294
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

squash scented air freshner? umm yea.
Old 08-23-2006   #295

It actually smells kinda like bubblegum. Smells really good.
Old 08-23-2006   #296
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

ill take your word for it. not a big fan of the bubblegum scent either
Old 08-23-2006   #297

You'll smell it and love it then want it, JDM just has that power over you.

Last edited by drew22mader; 08-23-2006 at 10:38 PM.
Old 08-23-2006   #298
Life is better with 5lug

that was the best recap ever!!!! Ive got hieneken vision.......
Old 08-23-2006   #299
CS-X3 Fresher than you

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light
The squash smells really good. I'm going to get one when I get the extra money.

On another note. I'm down to one room that I can add to the two that I already have booked. The thing is that I can only get two at the employee price and the third has to be at the friends and family rate which is $69.99 a night. Now, in my room (two queen beds) right now it's me and my brother, so there is still room in our room for two more at the rate of $39.99 a night. What that means is, if we get four in the room it would be around $10.00 a night....I hope thats clear enough. I can request a roll away bed when we get there, but that doesn't mean we will get it. I'm not against paper, rock, scissors for the bed. Hey korn, smuggler....rep for the room? :P I can't wait until this goes down.
SEN_ONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006   #300

I'll rep you, since mine counts as like a bazillion rep points lol. I know my friend and I are staying in that other room you nabbed us, and maybe corn can bunk with us lol.