Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

***10 DAYS TILL!! 2006 Nopi Nationals September 16th & 17th Atlanta Motor Speedway***

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
I am working! lol, thats the thing, i don't do ****! I have to work till Midnight though, and i have 1 final left, thank God. Oh Brad BTW i got a B+ on my poster, i added some things and it went ok.
Old 03-17-2006
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
I definately am going to try and go. I'll probably meet up and start with the Super Street west Tour leg in Texas.
Old 03-19-2006
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Drew you know im down!!!!

yo yo yo drew why am I not on the list, u know i'm coming bro.
anyways.....
1.drew22mader (Ohio
2. GIXXER (Alabama)
3. Mugenman (Kentucky)
4. Pichy (Massachusetts)
5. 03hce
6. s0ltker (Florida WHAT !!!!)
7. 02civic_rida (reppin FL as well!)
Old 03-19-2006

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Got you Nick! Good thing your coming, i wanna see that hot ride of yours.
Old 03-20-2006
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
ha! ur funny
Old 03-20-2006

Just the truth.
Old 03-20-2006
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Hey 02civic_rida, What day are You planning on going up?
Old 03-23-2006

Nick, you need to get a room in the Hilton with us! EVERYONE get a room at the Hilton. Here is the website for them, this hotel is badass. Gixxer and I stayed there last year.

http://www.hilton.com/en/hi/hotels/i...tyhocn=ATLAAHH
Old 03-25-2006
- hella tite y0 -

s0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nices0ltker is just really nice
i should prolly make a reservation huh..lol
Old 03-25-2006

Yea just let us know. Get a room in the Hilton man, its badass.
Old 03-26-2006
Registered!!

03hce has a spectacular aura about03hce has a spectacular aura about03hce has a spectacular aura about
Can't wait for this year's SS tour to Nopi! I def. wanna meet up at the Varsity club! My friends and I are ready to party!
Old 03-30-2006
Drunken Master-7thgen Ninja

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
add me to the list. i live here in GA. i have no excuse not to go
Old 03-30-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Damn, I think I'm gonna have to go
Old 03-30-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
wow startin early as hell this year. well i will definitely be attending, and probablly showing. so add me on the list. o, and from south carolina

I was there last year, but didnt make the mini-meet at varsity. only stayed for staruday
Old 04-02-2006

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
back to the top
Old 04-02-2006

MajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to beholdMajinB is a splendid one to behold
im from GA btw. add that to the list.
Old 04-04-2006
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
sorry guys hate to be the fisr to back out... my wife and i decided to take the next step in life.. for us and for our children... we decided to get one of these..

( not actual home )
i was really looking forward to going and meeting with u guyz but ill be needing the $$$... its gon take a while to find a move to a new home may be looking to get a loan by the end of this year... i already told drew...

again very sorry for this but right now some things are more important in my life... good luck to all that attend hope u have lots of fun... and take lots of pics cuz i wanna c...

Pichy
Old 04-04-2006

Originally Posted by PICHY
again very sorry for this but right now some things are more important in my life... good luck to all that attend hope u have lots of fun... and take lots of pics cuz i wanna c...

Pichy
r u partin out your car and gettin rid of it???
sucks that you can't come. maybe you could get one of your boys to bring your ride. good luck on the house bro!!!!
Old 04-04-2006
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by MajinB
r u partin out your car and gettin rid of it???
sucks that you can't come. maybe you could get one of your boys to bring your ride. good luck on the house bro!!!!

nop keeping the car.... i just cant let her go

thank you
Old 04-04-2006

parting out the car? where did that come from? Sorry to here that Pichy i was looking forward to meeting you and seeing the car. Maybe you can journey to Ohio for a show or something.
Old 04-04-2006

partin out car= money for house
Old 04-05-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I got dibs on your Megan exhaust
Old 04-05-2006
Registered!!

LiVe bAiT is an unknown quantity at this point
me and cpl buddies will be makin are way up to atlanta from central east coast of florida. so ill see u all there. ill have my k20 swap done by then to
Old 04-06-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
add me to the list yo....i deploy again in october , so i gotta go...plus im from Macon originally...do like last year and use it as an excuse to visit my folks

Registered!!

03hce has a spectacular aura about03hce has a spectacular aura about03hce has a spectacular aura about
That sucks Pichy! Good luck with the house though!!!
Old 04-09-2006
Formerly 2blu

Nick will become famous soon enoughNick will become famous soon enough
throw me on the list. I've already put in for time off at work. I've got some plans for this year, that if they go through, should be fun. I'll kepp you guys updated.
Old 04-10-2006

Another tour of ATL 2blu. lol j/k Looking forward to it. Last year was fun.
Old 04-10-2006
A big, hairy Kentucky boy

stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
I would absolutely love to go, but I don't think I can make it again this year. If I can(I'll have to check some stuff), I won't be showing. I'll get back to y'all.
Old 04-10-2006
Registered!!

blackdragon will become famous soon enoughblackdragon will become famous soon enough
fUDGE everytime theres something big I'm leaving the country. Couple months ago with Tampa (even tho i made it to the Orlando meet). But my bro lives in ATL and hmmmmmm.... maybe if my summer tour is up b4 then I could make it. hence -------------- I keep ya posted !!
Old 04-17-2006
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
we should all park together
here is what i got in a e-mail:

NOPI Motorsports has some exciting news for Car and Truck Club Participants. You can now get your club signed up as a group for any NOPI event in 2006.

Registration with your club entitles you to:

Park together with your club at the event
Free promotion for your club on NOPI’s website including club name, location and link to your club’s website
PA announcements about your club
Fly your club’s banner at your parking location
A chance to win the new NOPI “X” Billet Award.
1st, 2nd and 3rd place NOPI "X" Billet Awards will be given out in each car show class and a HUGE
NOPI “X” Billet Club Participation Award will be given to the club with the most entries at the show

...we should all sign up as 7thgen.com

Quick Reply: ***10 DAYS TILL!! 2006 Nopi Nationals September 16th & 17th Atlanta Motor Speedway***