***10 DAYS TILL!! 2006 Nopi Nationals September 16th & 17th Atlanta Motor Speedway*** - Page 12 - Honda Civic Forum

Go Back  Honda Civic Forum > GENERAL > Member's Rides
Reload this Page >

***10 DAYS TILL!! 2006 Nopi Nationals September 16th & 17th Atlanta Motor Speedway***

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

***10 DAYS TILL!! 2006 Nopi Nationals September 16th & 17th Atlanta Motor Speedway***

Old 08-25-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
The NOPI Club list is up to 9 I'm loosing track
Drew can you post a new updated list?

I need mugenman phone#
and the new memeber that just register

Is nice to be on the top of the list even if we don't get 40+ like the club on the very top of the list
Old 08-25-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
hey i dont remember if i gave you my real name when i gave the number, its Sean
Old 08-25-2006
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I have no name. They call me; Master Shake
Old 08-25-2006

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Old 08-25-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
...shake......lmao
Old 08-25-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
I'm pretty sure is master bates
Old 08-25-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Originally Posted by supermex
lmao.
Old 08-25-2006
CS-X3 Fresher than you

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light
Nice. Real nice.
Old 08-25-2006

He just wants some love from me. Thats all.
Old 08-25-2006
CS-X3 Fresher than you

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light
Good thing you're in a different hotel. I could only imagine what he could do to you after he feeds you dollar natty all night.
Old 08-25-2006

Who ever is rooming with brad watch ot for the warm apple pies
Old 08-25-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

oo man. im glad im not in that hotel either. if i was his roommate, i would go to sleep first.
Old 08-25-2006

Originally Posted by Ashhole
oo man. im glad im not in that hotel either. if i was his roommate, i would go to sleep first.
Brad is ok.
Well, after all, he does have a name.

Grand Master Shake and bates...............a lot
Old 08-25-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Brad is ok.
Well, after all, he does have a name.

Grand Master Shake and bates...............a lot
LMFAO! Grandmaster shake and bate has a nice sound to it, i must admit
Old 08-25-2006

lmao I hate you all
Old 08-25-2006
CS-X3 Fresher than you

Here ya go. Names changed for effect.

These three friends went on vacation together. To save money, they decided to sleep two to a room. No one wanted to room with supermex because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.

The first guy slept with supermex and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot. They said, "Man, what happened to you?" He said, "supermex snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night."

The next night it was a different guy's turn. In the morning, same thing -- hair all standing up, eyes all blood-shot. They said, "Man, what happened to you? You look awful!" He said, "Man, that supermex shakes the roof. I just watched him all night."

The third night was Master Shake's turn. Master Shake was a big burly ex-football player; a man's man. The next morning he came to breakfast bright eyed and bushy tailed. "Good morning," He said.

They couldn't believe it! They said, "Man, what happened?" He said, "Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked supermex into bed and kissed him good night. He sat up and watched me all night long."
Old 08-25-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

ummm.......that is disturbing on so many levels.
Old 08-25-2006
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all
ewwwwww.........but very funny nonetheless...
Old 08-26-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
this thread is turning into an episode of OZ......
Old 08-26-2006

Originally Posted by SEN_ONE
Here ya go. Names changed for effect.

These three friends went on vacation together. To save money, they decided to sleep two to a room. No one wanted to room with supermex because he snored so badly. They decided it wasn't fair to make one of them stay with him the whole time, so they voted to take turns.

The first guy slept with supermex and comes to breakfast the next morning with his hair a mess and his eyes all bloodshot. They said, "Man, what happened to you?" He said, "supermex snored so loudly, I just sat up and watched him all night."

The next night it was a different guy's turn. In the morning, same thing -- hair all standing up, eyes all blood-shot. They said, "Man, what happened to you? You look awful!" He said, "Man, that supermex shakes the roof. I just watched him all night."

The third night was Master Shake's turn. Master Shake was a big burly ex-football player; a man's man. The next morning he came to breakfast bright eyed and bushy tailed. "Good morning," He said.

They couldn't believe it! They said, "Man, what happened?" He said, "Well, we got ready for bed. I went and tucked supermex into bed and kissed him good night. He sat up and watched me all night long."

The funny thing is that I do snore and usually allways get a room for my self.
That's some funny shis
Old 08-26-2006

lmaopper. Check list for Nopi hotel room

Beer

Beer

Laptop

Beer
Old 08-26-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

u forgot "stragne women"
Old 08-26-2006
CS-X3 Fresher than you

What's "stagne women?" I like em' loose.
Old 08-26-2006
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
me too, a tad whorish
Old 08-27-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

strange women = whorish women you just met whose names you have no intention of ever learning
Old 08-27-2006
Registered!!

^or forgetting if you do for somestrange reason...like that chick on the Bacardi commercial....LMAO!!
Old 08-28-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

What class did you guys enter? are most of you in the custom class?
Old 08-28-2006
There is [email protected] in my @SS...

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
I'm in the 2001-2005 Honda Civic Coupe - Street
Old 08-28-2006
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
I registered in the same class as Drew, I think the only person registered with 7thgen so far that would be in Custom would be Supermex
Old 08-28-2006
CS-X3 Fresher than you

I registered with the "busted *** civics class." They said they have spaces for us in the tow away zone outside the raceway.