Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

***10 DAYS TILL!! 2006 Nopi Nationals September 16th & 17th Atlanta Motor Speedway***

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
heh with drew in the street class, none of the rest of us have a chance
Old 09-04-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
7thgen Window Decals

JUST HAD A MESSAGE FROM DEREK CEO
7THGENCIVIC.COM WINDOW DECALS WILL BE IN THIS WEEK
THEY ARE WIKED COOL IN COLOR JUST LIKE THE LOGO ON TOP OF THE PAGE
PLEASE SEND 16 DOLLARS PAY PAL TO ME
TSPRO@AOL.COM
I WILL BRING THEM THE DAY OF THE SHOW
SO FAR ONLY ONE PERSON HAS DONE SO.

Last edited by supermex; 09-04-2006 at 12:38 PM.
Old 09-04-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Originally Posted by supermex
TSPRO@AOL.COM
is it cool if i pay u at the show?
Old 09-04-2006

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Ashhole
is it cool if i pay u at the show?
Yes
Old 09-04-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

alright thanks
Old 09-04-2006
Registered!!

SEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of lightSEN_ONE is a glorious beacon of light
I'm gonna have to pay you when I see you Mex. Mucho trabaho ,poco dinero!
Old 09-04-2006
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
TSPRO@AOL.COM
Hey Supermex, why don't You start a list of the people that have paid and are supposed to pay at the show. I know I already sent You the money and I thought Nick had also.
Old 09-05-2006
The internet says Im a loser

Anathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of light
Anyone coming thru Bristol or Johnson City, TN?
Old 09-05-2006
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
I'm going through Chattanooga TN
Old 09-05-2006
A big, hairy Kentucky boy

stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
Bah, I just found out that I get a half day off from work on the 15th which means I could have made it down. Unfortunately, I made plans for the 16th.
Old 09-05-2006

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Hey Drew, The unknown member that signed up is jra1911. Here's a link to the thread http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=277367 I guess Supermex already talked to them.

Update the list BIOTCH

"Oh yeah, and wear Your favorite dress cause when Your done I'm puttin You on the street where You belong"

Last edited by Gixxer; 09-05-2006 at 05:24 PM.
Old 09-05-2006

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
HAHAHAHAH your about retarded, and I can't believe you just quoted that **** from F&F, lol, just remember who got the girl at then end of that quote.

And i'll update the list. lol
Old 09-05-2006

I got all the cell numbers including the new guy.
Except for mugemans
I'll send PM it to all soon
The key here is going to be comunication.
We need to roll in together so we'll meet EARLY on the morning moaning
Also we need to have a pre meet on friday night.

As far as the decals money, I only have
GIXXER
NICK

Pay at the show
ASHOLE
Old 09-05-2006

I got all the cell numbers including the new guy.
Except for mugemans
I'll send PM it to all soon
The key here is going to be comunication.
We need to roll in together so we'll meet EARLY on the morning moaning
Also we need to have a pre meet on friday night.

As far as the decals money, I only have
GIXXER
NICK

Pay at the show
ASHOLE
Thanks, I think we need to meet about 6:00-6:30 Saturday morning. There's gonna be ALOT of cars and alot of traffic going to the show. Once the gates open we only have 2 hours to set up before the show starts.

As far as a Friday meet, What time is everyone planning on being in Atlanta. It's seems that everyone is staying relatively close to each other also, so a meet shouldn't be a problem. Drew and I are going to be there Thursday night. There are a few restaurants across from the hotels so possibly meet at one of them. I believe there is a Ruby Tuesdays or Fridays nearby also.
Old 09-05-2006

I know of ephatchers going to the 3 Dollar Cafe, maybe we could meet up with that group.
Old 09-05-2006

You get a S&T map to the 3 Dollar Cafe yet?
Old 09-05-2006

nope, and you need to get on aim.
Old 09-05-2006

I am on AIM
Old 09-05-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

whereever you guys decide to meet, lemme know. im staying way outta the city, about 15 miles south of the track. so i need some concrete stuff for the pre meet friday
Old 09-05-2006

More than likely i'll just set up a tint in the Hilton parking lot and clean my car that afternoon/evening, lol. So we could all chill there or go somewhere at take pics and stuff.
Old 09-05-2006
Premium Member

drunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of lightdrunkenmagnum is a glorious beacon of light
supermex- ill pay at the show
drew,gixxer- we should all meet friday and eat together

oh and i to will be staying about ten min south of the track, so i need to know ahead of time.

Last edited by drunkenmagnum; 09-05-2006 at 11:54 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-06-2006
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
i signed under the JDM-styled class for the 01-05 civics
Old 09-06-2006

Originally Posted by drunkenmagnum
supermex- ill pay at the show
drew,gixxer- we should all meet friday and eat together

oh and i to will be staying about ten min south of the track, so i need to know ahead of time.
Sounds good to me, just roll into the Hilton and we can clean cars and go out that night.
Old 09-06-2006
The internet says Im a loser

Anathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of lightAnathema is a glorious beacon of light
I work Friday morning but it is a 4hr drive for me. I'll be out there Friday evening.
Old 09-06-2006

Originally Posted by drew22mader
Sounds good to me, just roll into the Hilton and we can clean cars and go out that night.
Can we clean cars at the Hilton?
On the patking lot?
Old 09-06-2006

Can we clean cars at the Hilton?
On the patking lot?
I did last year. lol It's a pretty big parking lot.

The only thing about meeting at the Hilton is they are going to charge for parking.
Old 09-06-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

does anyone know if a laptop will pick up wireless internet signals at the track?
Old 09-06-2006

Don't know about at the track, I have wifi in my car I can let You know when we get there Thursday. lol
Old 09-06-2006
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

lol alright. im bringin my laptop to the show, thinking about doing a "7thgencivic.com Live from NOPI" for everyone who cant go
Old 09-06-2006

I'm thinking we should meet at the track or at the Wal Mart over there Friday night. It's a central location and I think the Three Dollar Cafe that Drew was talking about is over that way so we can get something to eat. Plus everyone will know where we need to meet Saturday morning. What do You guys think?

Quick Reply: ***10 DAYS TILL!! 2006 Nopi Nationals September 16th & 17th Atlanta Motor Speedway***