Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Gonzo.

Old 08-22-2008
My Pony Princess is the inspiration for my ride.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
speedfoos is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Wasn't the IM, Valves are Fuxored (Page 178)! - The Speedfoos' Turbo Thread!!

Buh bye.

Last edited by speedfoos; 12-10-2009 at 10:14 AM.
Old 08-22-2008
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
bomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wasn't the IM, Valves are Fuxored (Page 178)! - The Speedfoos' Turbo Thread!!

is it just me or does one of those valves look bent 2nd row 2nd in from the left
Old 08-22-2008

It's just you Paul, they're all straight as an arrow. It's just sitting cattywhompus in the egg carton.
Old 08-23-2008
This is Myspace

DsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to beholdDsevenEm2 is a splendid one to behold

Not bad at all for two hours.. looks like the Suzuki 90hp heads I got to pull off this past week at school.

Cars still give me the creeps though.... these heads and blocks and everything you're taking apart is about 90% the same as whats on these outboard motors.. ecspecially when I went into my Honda course a few months ago.. but im still tempted to take everything on my engine apart.. my luck with my car just stinks..

Oh yea.. Yamaha 5-star Certification awarded today FTWMFW!!11!
Old 08-23-2008

Not much difference between a Suzuki 90hp head and a Honda 127hp head I'll bet!

Motors are motors man, as long as they are OHC, piston/rod-based, instead of pushrod or wankels, they are pretty easy to work on. Congrats on the cert!
Old 08-23-2008

Buh bye.

Last edited by speedfoos; 12-10-2009 at 10:14 AM.
Old 08-23-2008
Registered!!

bomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond reputebomerman19 has a reputation beyond repute

^sweet! soon you can blast off!lol
Old 08-23-2008

Buh bye.

Last edited by speedfoos; 12-10-2009 at 10:15 AM.
Old 08-23-2008
Registered!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

Looking good as always Foos. Do you still have to get it inspected or can it be thrown on the boat and shipped back?

I get to go deal with changing out my ****ing alternator. Weeeee!
Old 08-23-2008
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

nice clint!!
Old 08-23-2008

Thanks Steve! You should probably change your sig on here though.....

It got inspected, failed, and then while it was torn apart in my driveway, it magically passed. Gotta love hookups! Trying to get in order to go the track one last time before she ships. I would love to change an alternator and be running again.
Old 08-23-2008
Registered!!

emjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the rough

clint for a guy who started from scratch, ur work is ****in clean as hell good for u, everything is done so ... properly
Old 08-23-2008
just a man with a civic

sicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of light

man its really commin together. i hope your close to being done, i wanna see those numbers.

foos FTW
Old 08-24-2008

Originally Posted by emjay
clint for a guy who started from scratch, ur work is ****in clean as hell good for u, everything is done so ... properly
Thanks! For me, half the build is in the looks. There's no point in putting a huge power mod on the car if it looks half-assed and dirty when you pop the hood. I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to stuff like that I guess.

Originally Posted by sicma99ot
man its really commin together. i hope your close to being done, i wanna see those numbers.

foos FTW
LOL - she's not going on the dyno again until I get k-pro. The only numbers I should be seeing is when she goes to the strip next weekend!
Old 08-24-2008
Registered!!

emjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the roughemjay is a jewel in the rough

how u gona tune ur built engine then for the tracks? :S
Old 08-24-2008

Originally Posted by emjay
how u gona tune ur built engine then for the tracks? :S
With my laptop.
Old 08-25-2008
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future

Better bro?
Old 08-25-2008

Well, not necessarily better Steve, but accurate. Unfortunately.
Old 08-25-2008
Registered!!

sigh, o well..i got 2 wheels anyways..

also i want a vid of your test drive. please.
Old 08-26-2008

Buh bye.

Last edited by speedfoos; 12-10-2009 at 10:15 AM.
Old 08-26-2008
just a man with a civic

sicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of lightsicma99ot is a glorious beacon of light
Re: All Fixed. New head, same cam, new vid (page 184)! - The Speedfoos' Turbo Thread!

wow! after all that struggle and work, you got it running nicely.
i heard you say "needs more boost". what psi are you running at?
have you dyno'd yet?
Old 08-26-2008

Re: All Fixed. New head, same cam, new vid (page 184)! - The Speedfoos' Turbo Thread!

9.5 psi right now. She goes on the boat next week so I won't dynoing it anytime soon. It's gonna need a new clutch before I **** with it anymore though. She slips above 6K now!
Old 08-26-2008
Registered!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

lordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond reputelordhelmet has a reputation beyond repute

"I think its fixed now. Needs more boost."

ROFL

Good to see she's up and running again!
Old 08-26-2008
Registered!!

ronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond reputeronaldo9 has a reputation beyond repute

You must be the happiest man alive right now. Good stuff Clint!
Old 08-26-2008
Registered!!

tuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to alltuningmycivic is a name known to all

see you in 3 week or so bro!!!
Old 08-26-2008
A long winded 7th genr

Eyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond reputeEyger has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome clips. Seems like you've come a long way with everything. What's left? Besides the clutch.
Old 08-26-2008
Registered!!

nice! are you still running stock redline?
Old 08-27-2008

Originally Posted by lordhelmet
"I think its fixed now. Needs more boost."

ROFL

Good to see she's up and running again!
Originally Posted by ronaldo9
You must be the happiest man alive right now. Good stuff Clint!
Thanks guys!

Originally Posted by tuningmycivic
see you in 3 week or so bro!!!
Yeah Tony, I'm stoked. Home and auto loans got pre-approved last night. Although I am soon to be $270K in debt, I guess that's the price you pay for growing up!

Originally Posted by Eyger
Awesome clips. Seems like you've come a long way with everything. What's left? Besides the clutch.
LOL - lots left. Need k-pro, clutch, possibly another PnP head (Royce, I just need to get my address in NC), and an ES1 chassis!

Originally Posted by bomerman19
nice! are you still running stock redline?
Yeah Paul, still on the piggyback until I get back to the states.
Old 08-27-2008
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all

congrats on finally getting everything up and running.
Old 08-27-2008
Registered!!

DaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of lightDaRk_MauL is a glorious beacon of light

good job again clint on getting everything
up and running again.I am still waiting for the oil line and still looking for srt injectors!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Gonzo.