General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Take Pics of Local Ricers

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Originally Posted by _D17A2_
i posted them because i fing hate them, i also think thats what started the rice theme and thats why i hate them beside the obvious (they are UGLY)
i agree they are ugly but dont fill the thread with stock cars with alteza's i dont thik its worthy. i mean i see them all day long every day. when you see a funny ricer with a bunch of funky stuff you laugh and want to take a pic. when you see a set of alteza's on a stock car your just like why!
Old 02-28-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Oh. My. God.

That van can't be for real...

Old 02-28-2006
Make friends with your slow.

Morton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud of
Wadup

trust me these next two cavalier's will BLOW YOUR MIND, specially since every body kit made for them the rear section ALWAYS looks like a park bench lol it sticks out like 123876497 feet you could like lay down and take a nap on the b!tch

Last edited by Morton; 03-30-2006 at 07:39 PM.
Old 02-28-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Let's see it! (I'll take my camera tomorrow, see what I can snap @ college parking lot, lol )
Old 03-01-2006
Creative Mind Extraodinare

Graphicdude will become famous soon enoughGraphicdude will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by 2k2civ34
DAMN this is the most rice I have ever seen.

NOT REALLY, THIS CAR IS SO DAMN HOT. Link to the other pictures. http://www.toprpm.com/eng/streetFeatures/feature_10.htm

Did you take a look at the rest of those rides on that site?!!! Holy ****!! Those dudes have TOO MUCH MONEY. I cannot believe how sweet they are. I wish I had a rich Arabian relative who was in Oil. Goddamn!
Old 03-01-2006
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
HAHA you guys want local rice eh? well you cant get much more local than your own ride! Yea... So I was a little misslead when I first got my car

haha my personal fav rice pic...

so yea, a little ruff in the begining, but I got my shiz straight! BTW if you wanna see "current" (a little out dated) you can click the link in my sig or go to my profile and look at the members ride section! haha enjoy
Old 03-01-2006
Fuzzy Boy

FuzzBeC00L is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^^ hahhaa
Old 03-01-2006
rhein05 has been mutated to cIvIc_xyza

cIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nice

lol dats a lil misled.. im prolly the worst misled here.. hehehehe... so exited to mke the car look sweet.. but it went the other way.. hehehe..
Old 03-01-2006

cIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nice
Old 03-01-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by rhein05

lol dats a lil misled.. im prolly the worst misled here.. hehehehe... so exited to mke the car look sweet.. but it went the other way.. hehehe..
OH MY GOD. WTF were you thinking? That is the most disguisting thing I have ever seen, all it needs is chipped paint and 10 different colors of paint. Good to see you have straightened out since then.
Old 03-01-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
yah glad you didnt keep that up. wtf is that? lol
Old 03-01-2006
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
Originally Posted by Silver Civic
HAHA you guys want local rice eh? well you cant get much more local than your own ride! Yea... So I was a little misslead when I first got my car

so yea, a little ruff in the begining, but I got my shiz straight! BTW if you wanna see "current" (a little out dated) you can click the link in my sig or go to my profile and look at the members ride section! haha enjoy
Actually those tails look good in that pic.
Old 03-01-2006

i wasnt thinking actually,.. see ive only beeen in america dor 3 months den i got my car, then after a month.. thats how it looks.. then i started knowing stuff and shops.. so yea.. i was like.. wtf did i do to my ride?? hehehehe
Old 03-01-2006
Prince of Persia

Yoshiemaster will become famous soon enough

PSHT, that's a sexy car. only thing i would change (and this is a must) would be the spoiler. other than that, i'm totally into it.
Old 03-01-2006
I'm unusually bored.

tony_buttons is an unknown quantity at this point
^What about the roof scoop?! That doesn't even pretend to make sense!
Old 03-01-2006
Registered!!

orion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really nice
Originally Posted by Yoshiemaster
PSHT, that's a sexy car. only thing i would change (and this is a must) would be the spoiler. other than that, i'm totally into it.

Old 03-01-2006
Words on a User Title

There's LOTS like that one here... especially those missing one hub... (like my in-law, who has two Si hubs rolling on Toyota Tercel steelies... on a Tercel.
Old 03-01-2006

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
i think the sidemarkers are cool on that mirage
Old 03-01-2006
Registered!!

pacopepe132 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by turboengnr
Notice the YELLOW mirror

yeah yellow means fast.... (for some reason)
Old 03-01-2006
The World Is Yours!

burke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond reputeburke420 has a reputation beyond repute
an acura cl 2.2 came into my work to get some wheels and tires, and he had a VR6 badge on the front grill. i thought it was contradictory but owell...lol. sorry no pic
Old 03-02-2006

Originally Posted by Yoshiemaster
uhhh.. oh wha????
Old 03-02-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Originally Posted by pacopepe132
yeah yellow means fast.... (for some reason)
It does haha once we went to Autozone and the yellow conefilters were 2 dollars more then the other colors... same brand
Old 03-02-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light
weeeeohhhhhhhhh

Last edited by varner88; 03-02-2006 at 09:21 AM.
Old 03-02-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
It does haha once we went to Autozone and the yellow conefilters were 2 dollars more then the other colors... same brand
It's true. Yellow makes you 10 times faster and only for $2 that is a bargain.
Old 03-02-2006
Ever Wonder What P.O.S.B.A.S. Is An Acronym For

P.O.S.B.A.S.04 will become famous soon enoughP.O.S.B.A.S.04 will become famous soon enough

as much as i hate to rag on 7thgeners, i could not let this one go! this car belongs to one of the athletes at OU! not only does he have the horrible rims but if you notice the "Powered by VTEC" on his fender and yeah, there is one on the other fender too!! i think there is a grain of rice or two on this thing!
Old 03-02-2006
Prince of Persia

Yoshiemaster will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by tony_buttons
^What about the roof scoop?! That doesn't even pretend to make sense!
wow yea i missed that. after a more detailed observation, i still think the car is sexy, if the spoiler+hood/roof scoop weren't on it, and if the rims were 5 spoked instead of 7.

i really like the color and how it flows through the headlights, rims, and the interior. the rear view mirror is questionable though.
Old 03-02-2006
Registered!!

Aaron Bereznak is an unknown quantity at this point
I saw this at the Arby's up the street tonight. Sorry for the shitty quality, since it was from my camera phone.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	PIX__36.jpg
Views:	203
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	64820   Click image for larger version

Name:	PIX__37.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	27.1 KB
ID:	64821  
Old 03-02-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
You don't need a high quality camera to see what makes that lil project rice
Old 03-02-2006

spotted these tonight at the mall. the civic is not the worst, but the mitsu...........just wow! the headlights are kinda yellow on the civic too

notice the dual exhaust, and the Type S badge

Old 03-02-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
a type s mitsu truck???? and wtf is with that exhaust that looks sooo stupid. That civics headlights and tails are disgusting, rims also and why would he take off the H emblem, which looks a lot worse now and leave the civic and ex badges on? damn some people are so stupid

Quick Reply: Take Pics of Local Ricers