General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Take Pics of Local Ricers

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HonCivX02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by 04hemiboy
When I can get pics I'll post.It's unreal supercharged,Nitrous, t.v's all over the place.I've been to alot of car shows and I havn't seen nothing like it.He's won best Acura for like 5 years straight, and too many Car Stereo shows,but this year he wants the paint trophy cause it's the big one.lol I gurantee he'll win it too. The detail in the paint is so REAL lookin. Took about 5 months of airbrushing.he's pushing around 650 hp.

It's alot nicer than these ones

What show has he won best acura in for the past 5 years?
Old 12-18-2005
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of

bwahahaha
Old 12-18-2005
I'll flip out and kill people.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
^hahahaha id rep for that if i could
Old 12-18-2005
Registered!!

isuzu5000 will become famous soon enoughisuzu5000 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by ramcosca
We don't have to go out to get some pics of ricers... we have them on our own website! Look!

Needs a little bit more downforce, bro! Remember: it's a FWD car!!!

This is a Civic Rally version... am I right?

uhh. bro...he is a member of this site....not real cool to call out other members. its a pretty clean ride---except for the wing.
Old 12-18-2005

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by isuzu5000
uhh. bro...he is a member of this site....not real cool to call out other members. its a pretty clean ride---except for the wing.
agreed
Old 12-18-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold

yeah thats a pretty sweet ride. good looking fender flares, kit, tails, and new paint among other things; definately not rice.

plus its an ES1. don't hate
Old 12-20-2005
Registered!!

EclecticVISIONS is on a distinguished road
"car" at local show, pics say enough...

... wow, so if asian cars are "rice" does that make this "apple pied"
Old 12-20-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ Ew.

Ah, well, sorry. I just don't like huge-*** spoilers that much... most probably you see my car and think it's rice (bone stock, lol)... it all depends. Lesson learned. Now... where was I? Oh, yes... Ew... pinkamaro...
Old 12-20-2005

driving naked in that Camaro must feel nice
Old 12-20-2005
Premium Member

04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice
Seriuosly what goes through them fvckers heads.. It wold suck to drop a roach in there. Same as the one I posted of the blue mazda.How do you come up with baby blue paint? Looking at paint sticks at the body shop and coming across baby blue and thinking that would look hot,must be ghey.
Old 12-20-2005
Once boosted now i-VTEC

C Orndorff is an unknown quantity at this point
That Camaro takes the cake for ugly rice.
Old 12-20-2005
Prince of Persia

Yoshiemaster will become famous soon enough
omfg dude how could you sit in that thing. i started sweating just lookin at it.
Old 12-20-2005
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
OMG i wish i was a little quicker to the draw last nigh with my camera phone. i saw this riced out late 80's early 90's TEG it was horriblt it even said B17VTEC on the license plate
Old 12-20-2005
Registered!!

isuzu5000 will become famous soon enoughisuzu5000 will become famous soon enough
im almost 100% sure this guy is not on this site
i saw him at a resturaunt
note his altezza's, his wing, yellow drums, oh and he also had yellow nopi stickers on the fenders, yellow interior, apc muffler, washer l.e.d.s
i think this topic has gotten a little outta hand w/ the "local ricers"--stop getting pics off the internet ppl
Old 12-20-2005
Registered!!

EclecticVISIONS is on a distinguished road
a side note, the "camero" was at a local "show", i didn't have a camera and they have a website, so i posted from their website
Old 12-20-2005
Prince of Persia

yea you're cool eclecticVISIONS, no ones got anything against your pics.
Old 12-21-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, it's all against my pictures...
Old 12-21-2005
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
Originally Posted by ramcosca
Yeah, it's all against my pictures...
chill. alls good
Old 12-21-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
wow thats all i can say about that camaro, but have to admit it is probably pretty comphy, my trunk is all black fur and i have girls at shows who want to lay in it just cause of the way it feels.
Old 12-21-2005
Banned

fbodysrule is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by EclecticVISIONS
"car" at local show, pics say enough...
That's a discrace to ALL camaro owners. I want to f'n kill whoever did that to that camaro!
Old 12-21-2005
Prince of Persia

Originally Posted by ajhdragon
wow thats all i can say about that camaro, but have to admit it is probably pretty comphy, my trunk is all black fur and i have girls at shows who want to lay in it just cause of the way it feels.

you have any of that fur left over?
Old 12-21-2005
Prince of Persia

paris hilton is rice
Old 12-21-2005
A big, hairy Kentucky boy

stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Yoshiemaster
paris hilton is rice
Lol.

Oh yeah, and my other ride is my mom.
Old 12-22-2005
Registered!!

okay found some more today while i was xmas shopping---both were only a couple of spots away from each other---the 1st one had dual exhuast and both were tilted hardcore---disguesting!! dont know what kinda car it is---had acura rims?!?! WTF?!?

Old 12-22-2005
Registered!!

redex04 is an unknown quantity at this point
one good thing about rice is it makes all the nonrice cars look that much better
Old 12-22-2005
Prince of Persia

yea guys i'm seein a bunch of ricers while christmas shopping, but i dn't have a legit camera to take everywhere. i'm hoping to get a camera phone from santa this year, if so, i'll be able to fill ya in on what's goin down in raleigh.

maybe mickenhonda has seen this.... there's a truck drivin around raleigh that has been lifted (it's like a monster truck, just not as high), it has a white base coat and a bunch of red and green decals. a red differencial, red rims AND red drums. dn't forget the redneck flowmaster everyone with an suv has down here.
Old 12-22-2005
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by texascivic2k1
I am just speechless on this one...

texascivic2k1
That is James bond new vehicle, with two flamethrowers
Old 12-22-2005
Prince of Persia

Originally Posted by varner88
lol yoshie i know how many ricers are in NC my uncle lives there everytime i come down im like wtf are wrong with these kids. i just hate when they revv there goddamn motor every 2 seconds..
ahaha yea see, it's insane. oh well, they make my car look good.
Old 01-18-2006
Ill punch you in the face before you visit Myspace

SinaloaCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
well, i was driving around yesterday and noticed this huge wing...

Old 01-18-2006
Prince of Persia

good find pete, i'm seein alot of rice here in Raleigh. i see one everyday in my driveway.

one of the employees at a local autozone has the most riced up car, different style front bumper than the back (not painted, front bumper is a tan/yellow color, rear is gray), HUGE spoiler, euro tails, autozone muffler. disgraceful.

Quick Reply: Take Pics of Local Ricers