General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Take Pics of Local Ricers

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KYjerry414 is an unknown quantity at this point

My car is rice haha.
Old 12-17-2005
Registered!!

My 1995 civic has altezza and 15 inch steelies? does that make me rice. when i get my car back i'll post pics lol.
Old 12-17-2005
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
Here in PR, some ricers bought BMW style body kits to Tercels and then those suckers put the BMW emblem plus the M3, I saw one today, too bad I don't have a camera.
Old 12-17-2005
Registered!!

Victorious will become famous soon enoughVictorious will become famous soon enough
am i rice if all i have are altezza's lol
Old 12-17-2005
Registered!!

glassJAwzr is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by LogicWavelength
ah man thats horrible
Old 12-17-2005
Registered!!

Old 12-17-2005
Prince of Persia

Yoshiemaster will become famous soon enough
well i dont' have a problem with ricers as long as they know they're rice. it's when they rev their engine beside you at the stoplight, that pisses me off.
Old 12-17-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Yoshiemaster
well i dont' have a problem with ricers as long as they know they're rice. it's when they rev their engine beside you at the stoplight, that pisses me off.
werd
Old 12-17-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
found these.

spray paint is your enemy, joung jedi.

1st gen fart cannon, lolllllll

ouch.

typical rice.

erebuni sedan kit, not to bad. chrome and graphics

Old 12-17-2005
Premium Member

04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice
Is this considered RICE? Some of our local talent lol
I am waiting to get a pic of a Supra here in town with a Stainless transport wing on it.It's actually so heavy the car sags. Sad thing is i think it may be put away for winter.

Last edited by 04hemiboy; 12-17-2005 at 10:40 AM.
Old 12-17-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Yoshiemaster
Anyone that revs on someone is rice. For example: take a guy in a SRT-4. he was driving around the mall parking lot revving making his blow off valve go off. that is ricer.
Old 12-17-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by KYjerry414
Anyone that revs on someone is rice.
yeah those ricers with the 600 horsepower supras are such ricers when the rev at cobras and the like to race. what ricers.
Old 12-17-2005
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
a ricer is a kid who revs on anythign BUT has an APC decal on a busted *** car.
Old 12-17-2005
Registered!!

People have gauge pods with no mods are ricers. that what i hate the most. when i boost my k20A2 EG civic i'm gonna hide all my gauges.
Old 12-17-2005
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
Originally Posted by KYjerry414
People have gauge pods with no mods are ricers. that what i hate the most. when i boost my k20A2 EG civic i'm gonna hide all my gauges.
So, just where are your approved places to mount gauges?
Everbody loves to say ___________ __ _ ____ is rice.
I think its the way things are done, or combinations of them!
(just my opinion)
Old 12-17-2005
Registered!!

micks7thgen is an unknown quantity at this point
i saw a late 90's green 4 door grand am on the highway today tinted out, altezzas, exhaust and NOS stickers all over the back window, apc graphics all down the side, i wish i had a camera.
Old 12-17-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Caucasian.Asian
TEIN even makes a GRAVEL coilover that you can only special order directly though TEIN in japan aka rally racing...
I had seen this but for 6th gens... haven't seen the 7th gen products...
Old 12-17-2005
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by 04hemiboy
Is this considered RICE? Some of our local talent lol
I am waiting to get a pic of a Supra here in town with a Stainless transport wing on it.It's actually so heavy the car sags. Sad thing is i think it may be put away for winter.
bwahahah oh boy.. I think I've seen that one around. Once late spring comes around, I'm gonna have to snap some pics at that Tim Horton's parking lot on Friday nights lol
Old 12-17-2005
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by boricua_civic
Here in PR, some ricers bought BMW style body kits to Tercels and then those suckers put the BMW emblem plus the M3, I saw one today, too bad I don't have a camera.
HAHAHA!!! Yeah man! I'm so sick of those bastards! They use *cough, steal, cough* old BMW 318ti and M3 parts cuz the Tercels have the "same" body style!!

Here's one of those BM's and the Tercel used, for comparisson...

I think it's one of these ones... boricua_civic, am I right?

Oh, by the way, I found this also... a Tercel Evolution... LOL!
Old 12-17-2005
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by blouisgod
1st gen fart cannon, lolllllll

Ay-uuuuhmmm... how embarrasing.
Old 12-17-2005
Registered!!

HonCivX02 is an unknown quantity at this point
the definition of rice is so broad now , everyone has forgotten what it origionally was. Its like when you see a car with a primered body kit then say ITS RICE! no its not....its not having the money to paint it. and yes i hate rice too lol
Old 12-17-2005
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Isnt that an actual BMW up there?
Old 12-17-2005
Words on a User Title

Yes, the black one is a BMW. When I get my cam and see a BMW Tercel I'll take a picture
Old 12-18-2005
Registered!!

Pushpa will become famous soon enoughPushpa will become famous soon enough
^^^ they do that **** on pimp my ride i hate the way it looks but to each his own....

i know i watch pimp my ride sometimes don't judge me
Old 12-18-2005
Premium Member

04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice04hemiboy is just really nice
Isnt that an actual BMW up there?
I thought someone was F'ing around too.lol
Old 12-18-2005
Premium Member

bwahahah oh boy.. I think I've seen that one around. Once late spring comes around, I'm gonna have to snap some pics at that Tim Horton's parking lot on Friday nights lol
Noise, Have you been down here? If you come down I'll show you some real BEAUTY'S

My buddy I talked about in the Ottawa forum with the Yellow Hummer, Orange Viper and M3.I'd like to show you his NSX it's unreal.He won't let me take pics cause it's on the show circuit this spring and summer and he's going for the paint trophy.The whole car is airbrushed everywhere inside all the doors, engine bay, 75,000 paint job.he has about 260,000 into it.

Last edited by 04hemiboy; 12-18-2005 at 10:30 AM.
Old 12-18-2005
Prince of Persia

Yoshiemaster will become famous soon enough
that's ****in insane man, 260K?
Old 12-18-2005
Premium Member

When I can get pics I'll post.It's unreal supercharged,Nitrous, t.v's all over the place.I've been to alot of car shows and I havn't seen nothing like it.He's won best Acura for like 5 years straight, and too many Car Stereo shows,but this year he wants the paint trophy cause it's the big one.lol I gurantee he'll win it too. The detail in the paint is so REAL lookin. Took about 5 months of airbrushing.he's pushing around 650 hp.

It's alot nicer than these ones

Last edited by 04hemiboy; 12-18-2005 at 02:10 PM.
Old 12-18-2005
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Man, I could only imagine how good it would look, I wish him luck, since we're in the same area.
Old 12-18-2005
DODGE the father, RAM the daughter

NoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud ofNoiSe has much to be proud of
I've never seen any of those cars... the sickest car I've seen in Ottawa so far was an orange Gallardo

Quick Reply: Take Pics of Local Ricers