General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Take Pics of Local Ricers

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DeepBlueC is an unknown quantity at this point
the celica wouldnt look half as bad if it didnt have that huge dent in the side of it.. it was prolly a chicks car anyway
Old 02-27-2006
Registered!!

italy273 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by rhein05
I see CHROME windshield washer nozzles
Old 02-27-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by italy273
I see CHROME windshield washer nozzles
How in the name of God can you see that? Tremendous vision man!

I'll take some more pics when I'm out... rice cars are readily available on the streets here!

[EDIT] Heh, nevermind! I thought you said the Neon...

rhein05, you've just been 0wned!

Last edited by ramcosca; 02-27-2006 at 06:10 PM.
Old 02-27-2006
Make friends with your slow.

Morton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud of
Wadup

lol one of those cars in the pics was his lol jk you think those bad boys glow? i bet they are like bright green rhein05 you da man lol. hey ima take some of peoples ricers around here and TRUST me it will blow your mind lol
Old 02-27-2006
rhein05 has been mutated to cIvIc_xyza

cIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nice
arrrhhg.. i hate you
Old 02-27-2006

cIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nice
nah.. mines dont glow.. deyr actually blue but i didnt hookem up.. i just keep forgetting to change dat.. hehehehe
Old 02-27-2006
Registered!!

reqy will become famous soon enoughreqy will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by DeepBlueC
the celica wouldnt look half as bad if it didnt have that huge dent in the side of it.. it was prolly a chicks car anyway
Don't forget to mention that it is on steelies!
Old 02-27-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
What the heck is the car besides the Celica?
Old 02-27-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ramcosca
The Saturn Ion??? The car to the right?
Old 02-27-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ramcosca
did u mean the civic? cause the car next to the celica is wayyyyy to obvious
Old 02-27-2006
Words on a User Title

No, it can't be a Civic... and if I'm asking is cause I really don't know!
Old 02-27-2006
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by 2k2civ34
The Saturn Ion??? The car to the right?
Oh, we don't have Saturns here in Puerto Rico. Makes it obvious I don't know which car is it.
Old 02-27-2006

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
ohhh ok i see, i was like wow it says ION right there in plain site so i thought u were talking about the pic with the civic and huge spoiler and the white car next to it, what car is that anyway
Old 02-27-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
haha owned by your own camera
nice pics too
Old 02-27-2006
Words on a User Title

Is this the same car as the one besides the Celica?

Old 02-27-2006

thats the 3 door ion, they dont come with that spoiler tho, the one in the pic is the 4 door
Old 02-27-2006
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by rhcp0801
the white car next to it, what car is that anyway
'Stang
Old 02-27-2006

yea i was thinking that but wasnt sure
Old 02-27-2006
Words on a User Title

The back looks like a 'Stang's... but the wheels gave it away.
Old 02-28-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
WTH is wrong with l.e.d. windshield washer nozzles?
Old 02-28-2006
...JeRsEy sTyLe...

varner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of lightvarner88 is a glorious beacon of light
when i went to test drive the rsx sum dude in a ion wit black 17's with polished lip and exhuast and also lowered was being a **** and he was driving on my *** anyway i floored lol lets jus say i was not even past 7500k and it was in 3rd doing about 85. lol so i left him so far behind me when he finally caught back up he stayed about 4 cars behind lol. idk why i put this in here but its jus those guys who kill me when the revv the **** out of there cars and then get beat by a complety stock car that hasnt even bbeen broken in yet .. haha
Old 02-28-2006
EK Hatch

Ser1N is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 02-28-2006
DONT PANIC

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
turboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to allturboengnr is a name known to all
Notice the YELLOW mirror

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Rice Boy 4 small.JPG
Views:	723
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	64771  
Old 02-28-2006

the van on the top.. i dnt know what o say.. and this multi colored accord here.. ****
Old 02-28-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Originally Posted by rhein05
. i dnt know what To say.. i love my chrome washer nozzles i though it was a big thing here
hehe LOL
Old 02-28-2006
EK Hatch

Old 02-28-2006

Morton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud of
Wadup

this is just a few of WAY more to come from me, im still trying to get a quick pic of 2 cavalier's that are just NASTY.

Old 02-28-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Originally Posted by _D17A2_
this is just a few of WAY more to come from me, im still trying to get a quick pic of 2 cavalier's that are just NASTY.

if we are calling just having alteza tails rice now then i can take about 20 pics a day in my hood. i think we should post cars like turboengnr posted as well as others above. other wise we willl have a thread full of stock cars with alteza tails. GOD I HATE THEM THOUGH!!!!
Old 02-28-2006

Wadup

i posted them because i fing hate them, i also think thats what started the rice theme and thats why i hate them beside the obvious (they are UGLY)
Old 02-28-2006
EK Hatch

^^^^ yes

Quick Reply: Take Pics of Local Ricers