General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Take Pics of Local Ricers

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
LoL, a new saiyan level.
Old 03-30-2006
Registered!!

reqy will become famous soon enoughreqy will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by rhein05
went with my friend for a car wash guess what i found???

Who puts body kits on vans?
ACTUALLY WHO MAKES BODY KITS FOR VANS!?
Old 03-30-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ex2k3
Those pics are old from like Nov 05, he might have leveled up by now

Originally Posted by reqy
Idiots.
Many, many companies. Just open a truck magazine (a'la Sport Compact Car but for trucks, like Truck Magazine and such...) and look up the body kit ads throughout the magazine. You'll be susprised how many stuff you see.

Ew... I just searched eBay and started hating Xenon all of a sudden.
They make a kit for Astro Vans!

And I actually found the body kit that Astro has... which is a Xenon, thank you! ... Link.

His license plate most probably reads IGOFAST or something like that...

Last edited by ramcosca; 03-30-2006 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-30-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Actually its common in Japan with VIP style vans and Mugen makes body kits too...

VIP Van examples..

So are you saying people in Japan who build VIP vans and Mugen is dumb and ricey?
Old 03-30-2006
Registered!!

KINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to allKINGCHILE is a name known to all
THIS IS SUPER GHETTO DOPEALICIOUS RICE HERE

http://videos.streetfire.net/hottest...CCF3071A17.htm
Old 03-30-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Originally Posted by KINGCHILE
THIS IS SUPER GHETTO DOPEALICIOUS RICE HERE

http://videos.streetfire.net/hottest...CCF3071A17.htm

Old 03-30-2006
rhein05 has been mutated to cIvIc_xyza

cIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nice
well if you go to the phillipines.. they have those mini suvs called tamaraw fx.. they lower it.. rims.. some have body kits.. but alot of chrome.. some of em are nice,, some dumb..
Old 03-30-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
LOCAL ricers. not internt ricers!!
Old 03-30-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
so are you saying people in Japan who build VIP vans and Mugen is dumb and ricey?
No, cuz they're not Astro Vans.
Old 03-30-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
found another while at the bank and another while driving
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo_032506_002.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	23.2 KB
ID:	65470   Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo_032506_001.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	23.4 KB
ID:	65471   Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo_031906_001.jpg
Views:	190
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	65472  
Old 03-30-2006
Words on a User Title

Good t have a cell phone cam!
Old 03-30-2006
Registered!!

jackburton will become famous soon enoughjackburton will become famous soon enough
Around here in the burbs of baltimore/washington rice is like a spreading virus. Just earlier today i saw one of the worst, 98' accord sedan, I hate it when people do **** to those cars. I saw one yesturday with dual exhaust, looked cheap as hell, and shitty body kit, but it was painted, so he was not full blown. It actually makes me angry, and it seems like the most rice is always on those generation accords
Old 03-30-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
I saw a 6th gen coupe with probably 18" spinner rims, black altezzas, front bumper, not sure about the rear bumper, but when I tried to take a pic, and I just passed him, he was going so slow and I waited as long as I could but he never caught up. Even the spinners where going faster then him, lol.
Old 03-31-2006
Registered!!

reqy will become famous soon enoughreqy will become famous soon enough
So are you saying people in Japan who build VIP vans and Mugen is dumb and ricey?
I never said putting body kits on vans were ricey but i never really knew that kits were made for them especially ones that were first made for a car. I know how i said it kinda implied that kits on vans were ricey but i didn't mean to. I never really payed attention to the body kit pages like extreme dimensions because most of them are knock-offs and are ugly anyway.

Those VIP styles are nice because they flow with the rest of the car...err...van. But the 'astro' van posted up has something fancy and "sporty(Ricey)" down there and everything else is plain with little curves.

So the vans they get over in japan are actually nice with kits FOR vans that match while we get old vans put on with kits that were originally to be on cars...But some cars and stuff you see in japan (online anyway) are actually ugly to the point of ricey too. just not as much as the US. I like the 2nd van btw.
Old 03-31-2006
Registered!!

Sypher is a jewel in the roughSypher is a jewel in the roughSypher is a jewel in the roughSypher is a jewel in the rough

hmm... this one looks so much like an oversized 5th gen hatch
Old 03-31-2006
Registered!!

jackburton will become famous soon enoughjackburton will become famous soon enough
LOL...Nice find
You jsut cannot hide those doors, or the fact that its a mini vanLOL
Old 03-31-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
wow rice keeps getting worse and worse.
Old 03-31-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
That van is a shop in houstons they use it when they go to car shows to go out to eat and stuff y'all are haters that van has nothing but genuine parts from japan y'all have no respect for good work
Old 03-31-2006
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
That van is a shop in houstons they use it when they go to car shows to go out to eat and stuff y'all are haters that van has nothing but genuine parts from japan y'all have no respect for good work
I understand where you're coming from, but imo vans + racing = no bueno. I have seen vans beat fast cars yes, but well..its kind of lame. No one I know would enjoy riding in that van, more or less care to watch is race something. The work done to it though is not bad so I give it that I just dont like the concept.
Old 03-31-2006
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by Tragedy
I understand where you're coming from, but imo vans + racing = no bueno. I have seen vans beat fast cars yes, but well..its kind of lame. No one I know would enjoy riding in that van, more or less care to watch is race something. The work done to it though is not bad so I give it that I just dont like the concept.
Dude, where the hell does she mention te word "racing" in there? She said it's for shows, not racing!
Old 03-31-2006
Registered!!

03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light03-Acura-1.7-EL is a glorious beacon of light
Poor ricer, surrounded by non-rice Honda products
Old 03-31-2006
Words on a User Title

lol
Nice Honda collection, btw.
Old 03-31-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
is that the old celicas? i cant really tell
Old 03-31-2006
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
Originally Posted by ramcosca
Dude, where the hell does she mention te word "racing" in there? She said it's for shows, not racing!
Sorry if I was not specific. Some vans race bro, maybe you did not know that. Show or race
Old 03-31-2006
Lost in the Matrix

Transformer_Guy is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by dp_yz713
is that the old celicas? i cant really tell
Looks like a Precidia
Old 03-31-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 03-Acura-1.7-EL
Poor ricer, surrounded by non-rice Honda products
its a mazda mx-6
Old 03-31-2006
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by Tragedy
Sorry if I was not specific. Some vans race bro, maybe you did not know that. Show or race
No worries.

Show? Ok, got no problem with that.
Race? Uh... only if you're desperate and only against other vans in a track. PLEASE, oh, PLEASE don't race those **** piles on the highway. I can pass you on 5th gear by just pushing it a bit. I don't want to embarass you on your own race so you'll have to notice that you're doing something only idiots do.

And no, I have never raced a van.
Old 03-31-2006

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
No worries.

Show? Ok, got no problem with that.
Race? Uh... only if you're desperate and only against other vans in a track. PLEASE, oh, PLEASE don't race those **** piles on the highway. I can pass you on 5th gear by just pushing it a bit. I don't want to embarass you on your own race so you'll have to notice that you're doing something only idiots do.

And no, I have never raced a van.
you will not beat a sienna or an odyssey....there was a video from a few weeks ago or so that was about this.....vans racing track and highway...owning people....and btw don't f' with an fx35 or 45 either muahahaha
Old 03-31-2006
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by shroomster
you will not beat a sienna or an odyssey....there was a video from a few weeks ago or so that was about this.....vans racing track and highway...owning people....and btw don't f' with an fx35 or 45 either muahahaha
Na, na, I know I won't. But owners of those are not the ones who think their vans are Lamborghinis. It's the owners of Astros and Caravans.

And... uhm... I don't considfer the FX series a van...
Old 03-31-2006

Na, na, I know I won't. But owners of those are not the ones who think their vans are Lamborghinis. It's the owners of Astros and Caravans.

And... uhm... I don't considfer the FX series a van...
suv sport utility van (for the rich *** soccer mom) lol

Quick Reply: Take Pics of Local Ricers