General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Take Pics of Local Ricers

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
Originally Posted by korn10

well this is rice in mexico
And think of the money he spent to do THAT!!
Old 03-04-2006
Registered!!

korn10 is an unknown quantity at this point

YEAP IIS CO2

Old 03-04-2006
Registered!!

korn10 is an unknown quantity at this point

and if u have time, check this fotolog

http://www.fotolog.com/rice_killer/
Old 03-04-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
1. Don't know the song, sorry.
2. Can't see the pics of the car with the vinyls and such from the last page.
3. Can't see the pics of the Mexican rice.
4. What the hell happened to that van's onwer's brain?
Old 03-05-2006
rhein05 has been mutated to cIvIc_xyza

cIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nice
is dat a spoiler i see on top of dat van???
Old 03-05-2006
In love with Diana...te amo

boricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond reputeboricua_civic has a reputation beyond repute
^oh no, ****, I think it is, d@mn
Old 03-05-2006
A big, hairy Kentucky boy
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
Yeah, it is a spoiler. I'll try to get a better picture with my digital camera and not block part of the shot with my finger. Yes, they are mexicans(not saying anything bad about mexicans, just pointing that out). They used to live down the street from my friend, but he moved a year or two ago, I think they still live there.
Old 03-05-2006
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
that van owens 7th
Old 03-05-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future

Old 03-05-2006
Red Hot Chili Peppers....bitch

RHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond reputeRHCP0801 has a reputation beyond repute
APC HAHAHAHAHA
Old 03-05-2006
Registered!!

Sypher is a jewel in the roughSypher is a jewel in the roughSypher is a jewel in the roughSypher is a jewel in the rough
What's wrong with that protege5? Also that jetta, without the APC eyebrown would look fine.
Old 03-05-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
I think its the flames on the side.
Old 03-05-2006

stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
Originally Posted by DDragon7
I think its the flames on the side.
Ah, until you pointed that out, I thought the car was stock.
Old 03-05-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Sypher
What's wrong with that protege5? Also that jetta, without the APC eyebrown would look fine.
Yeah the Protege5 has flames and the Jetta is my friends, I make fun of him everytime I see him and he never takes the sticker off.
Old 03-05-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
The jetta looks ok, just needs to remove that sticker.
Old 03-06-2006
Ever Wonder What P.O.S.B.A.S. Is An Acronym For

P.O.S.B.A.S.04 will become famous soon enoughP.O.S.B.A.S.04 will become famous soon enough
you know what i don't understand, is the people who have these mufflers on their cars that are angled down. WTF is that about?? seriously man, if you take your car to a muffler shop, wouldn't you think they would put it on straight? are people just stupid and trying to weld it on their a hand torch and scrap metal??? that Bug looks like its muffler is crooked!!
Old 03-06-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by P.O.S.B.A.S.04
you know what i don't understand, is the people who have these mufflers on their cars that are angled down. WTF is that about?? seriously man, if you take your car to a muffler shop, wouldn't you think they would put it on straight? are people just stupid and trying to weld it on their a hand torch and scrap metal??? that Bug looks like its muffler is crooked!!
the tips on the bug are angled and slanted from the maker of the exhaust....
Old 03-09-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Here are some local ricers at Heatwave South Padre...

ok get ready to cry for a poor 7thgen....

Old 03-09-2006
THE LONE STAR STATE

texascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of lighttexascivic2k1 is a glorious beacon of light
WOW... look at that hot model in the pink for such a hot car!!! Man I cant wait till you post up her in the bikini contest.

Great example ugly car = ugly chicks... other than that I wish I was in South Padre. But my time share isn't till late June.

texascivic2k1
Old 03-09-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ WTF is wrong with that hood, man??? What the hell did they do there???

Day_Tripper, your pictures 0wn us. Here are mine.

This dude works at the mall right across the street for my girlfriend's house. It actually doesn't look that bad. It's rice, not ugly. Without the vinyls would look much better, though.

This dude was looking right at me when I took the shot and ran for it...

By the way, I saw a yellow late-gen Corvette with yellow window tints the other day... didn't have my camera, though.

Last edited by ramcosca; 03-09-2006 at 10:44 AM.
Old 03-09-2006
Registered!!

sgtcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
thats some bad stuff man......

i'll send some pics in soon
Old 03-09-2006
Registered!!

Hank_Si is an unknown quantity at this point
Here is 2 from my friends neighborhood. These cars were always rice, but the red one use to look a lot better than it does now.

Old 03-09-2006
I hope I offend you... Get mad

Slow Gold will become famous soon enoughSlow Gold will become famous soon enough
haha got em henry
Old 03-09-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
the red one either is frontin wishing he had turbo or is turbo. look at the huge what appears to be a front mount with an intercooler sprayer
Old 03-09-2006
Registered!!

Hank_Si is an unknown quantity at this point
Well I can tell you for sure that car does NOT have a turbo on it.
Old 03-09-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ramcosca

This dude was looking right at me when I took the shot and ran for it...

By the way, I saw a yellow late-gen Corvette with yellow window tints the other day... didn't have my camera, though.
ahahahha those look almost exactly like the vynals on the supra on the fast and the furious lol. and that happened to me when i tried to take a pic, and the guy rolls down his window and is starring right at me!! so i just him and took off
Old 03-09-2006
Words on a User Title

^^^ Hahaha. He almost did that, but I took a run for it faster than he could do it.

And by the way, gas here isn't $5.67/gallon, it's 56.7¢/liter lol. (Vibe pic)
Noticed that and just wanna make sure no one gets confused.
Old 03-09-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
hahahah at some of these pics. i need a damn camera phone, ****ing nextel.
Old 03-09-2006

Blah, I was going to take a picture of a car I saw today and post it up(jokingly, it is far from rice), but I had my finger in front of the lens. I really need to learn how to take pics while driving.

Anyway, since the car had Kentucky plate, and the county on the plate was the one I live in, hopefully I'll get a picture of the AMG Mercedes at a later date.
Old 03-09-2006
I hope I offend you... Get mad

Slow Gold will become famous soon enoughSlow Gold will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by familycar
the red one either is frontin wishing he had turbo or is turbo. look at the huge what appears to be a front mount with an intercooler sprayer
its a tranny cooler

Quick Reply: Take Pics of Local Ricers