General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Take Pics of Local Ricers

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civic4dizoor is on a distinguished road
^ what kind of music?
Old 04-02-2006
Registered!!

DAVE-R is an unknown quantity at this point
Some sort of Drum n Bass or Techno, this sort of stuff.
Old 04-02-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by hondoer27
Hey ramcosca

How about you lighten up a little and laugh
I did laugh but the thing is that I don't know what the hell you put under your hood, so I have no understanding of the joke whatsoever. lol
Old 04-02-2006
Registered!!

invrtdsa1nt has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Behold, the new Sentra Type S.

The APC Edition fake cobra.

Speaking of APC, anyone see them focus's? They are so aweful, especially the yellow ones. Those things make me glad I don't own a ford.
Old 04-02-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
Talking

Originally Posted by ramcosca
I still don't get the joke...

lol
He put a weed wacker on to his INTAKE. It's supost too ADD forced induction. (A make-shift turbo if you will)... it's funney

Old 04-02-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 02BLKCIVIC
He put a weed wacker on to his INTAKE. It's supost too ADD forced induction. (A make-shift turbo if you will)... it's funney

Oh... ok... so what's a weed wacker?
Old 04-02-2006
Official Rattlesnake Hunter

02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of02BLKCIVIC has much to be proud of
a weed eater... weed wacker... ahhhhh it what you use to trim around the edges of a pool. They have like two HP.
Old 04-02-2006
Words on a User Title

lol
Ok. Pardon my "ignorance". I'm not from the States, you know.
Old 04-02-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
Wow ya'll have no respect for originality... just because it's not the cookie cutter fixer upper in the US it's "rice"... whatever happend to rice being unpainted body kits, flames and altezza lights... now it's fixing up untraditional cars even if they are clean?
I am not being ignorant, I just feel that there is absolutly no reason to put upgrades into a car designed solely to move people safely from a to b on the street.
At least some vehicles, even a civic, has some sportiness in it and thus is somewhat fitting for some upgrades in the performance department.

Most upgrades on a street car are usually useless, but doing it to a vehicle less fitting is even more pointless
Old 04-02-2006
Registered!!

pon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nicepon55 is just really nice
I forgot I had this one

Old school rice?
Old 04-02-2006
Words on a User Title

Well, I don't consider that rice. For me ricers are 80s+.
That's simply a ruined classic.
Old 04-02-2006
Registered!!

hondoer27 will become famous soon enoughhondoer27 will become famous soon enough
Weed Eater is the brand the thing I put under my hood was part of a Leaf blower

Kinda like a fake turbo but not even close hahaha
Old 04-03-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
hahahah wow. no one cuts there own grass?? weed eater trims the weeds, leaf blower cleans up the mess from the weed eater lol
Old 04-03-2006
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by dp_yz713
hahahah wow. no one cuts there own grass?? weed eater trims the weeds, leaf blower cleans up the mess from the weed eater lol
Well, I don't have that Weed Eater thing. I just use the mower and trimmer.

By the way, where the hell are the riced out cars. Stop talking about mowing the grass!
Old 04-03-2006
skate or die

Tragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to allTragedy is a name known to all
The weed eater intake is very funny.
Old 04-06-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
AND now for your viewing displeasure: a Chevy Lumina with body kit and blue flames....

driving "dirty?" she is?

quick 2 sec vid with better view i think....
Old 04-07-2006
rhein05 has been mutated to cIvIc_xyza

cIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nice
those are bomex right?? or boss??
Old 04-07-2006
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by shroomster
AND now for your viewing displeasure: a Chevy Lumina with body kit and blue flames....

driving "dirty?" she is?

quick 2 sec vid with better view i think....
OMG look! it's so fast it peeled the paint off the front bumper!
Old 04-07-2006
Creative Mind Extraodinare

Graphicdude will become famous soon enoughGraphicdude will become famous soon enough
I just don't get it! Why do peopple think it looks cool to have a primered body kit on their car????? How in the hell does that look good? Do they think, "Ya now all my homies wil know what my ride 'might' look like whne I can finally afford the paint, damn I'm cool!"

Seriously!! WTF. I see this time and time again and it looks like ***!! Any retard that can afford a body kit should be able to afford to paint it. If you can't KEEP IT OFF until you can afford it. You look like a tool!! Case in point with the last pics.

Of course......this is all IMO.
Old 04-09-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Old 04-09-2006
Registered!!

pacopepe132 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ex2k3

Some local rice at my gym. The cars an auto, and has that big *** tach. Not to mention the SiR badge under the Accord badge.
Is that a rollcage?
Old 04-09-2006
rhein05 has been mutated to cIvIc_xyza

cIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nice
Originally Posted by 2k2civ34
ahhh CIVIC EJ??? am i ryt??
Old 04-09-2006
diamonds she will pretty much have to

ex2k3 is a jewel in the roughex2k3 is a jewel in the roughex2k3 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by pacopepe132
Is that a rollcage?
Yes, Yes it is!
Old 04-09-2006
Registered!!

Johnold is an unknown quantity at this point
although these pictures aren't "RICE" i thought i'd post them cause i thought they where TOTALLY HOTASS CARS!!!.

I see this guy around once in a while here in town. this time i cought up to him and FINALLY took a picture of his sickass RSX TYPE-S.

and this mustang was right there like 100 feet away from that RSX in the same parking lot. i did a double take when i saw this mustang. so i ALSO thought that it was TOTALLY HOT!.

that mustang is pure sex!.

Last edited by Johnold; 04-09-2006 at 06:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-09-2006
250+ awhp Stage 2

SLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant futureSLO REX has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by rhein05
ahhh CIVIC EJ??? am i ryt??
I really don't know lol.
Old 04-09-2006
Registered!!

EclecticVISIONS is on a distinguished road
oh my lord that rsx and mustang are beautiful.....that is all
Old 04-09-2006
Registered!!

xkimsungminx is an unknown quantity at this point
^^ i second that.. that stang is pretty dang tight.. but it doesnt top me seeing an authentic Black 05 Mustang GT Saleened out to the max with 20" HRE wheels in Westwood XD
Old 04-10-2006
Words on a User Title

Oh... ****.

I think I just came.

That RSX is so... ah...
That Stang looks so... oh...

Dang, there I went again.

(Now... if this were real, it'd be REALLY pathetic, lol!!!)
Old 04-10-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
i saw a stang just like that this weekend but it had forced induction i saw a front mount with a I/C sprayer behind the front valance. looked mean!!!
Old 04-10-2006
Registered!!

Sypher is a jewel in the roughSypher is a jewel in the roughSypher is a jewel in the roughSypher is a jewel in the rough
Wow. Those 2 are hawtness!

On saturday I saw the dumbest looking kia rio ever LOL. Ugly *** hood scoop (looks like something for a dodge truck or something), a wing poking as high as the roofline, ugly *** puke gold paint job, and probably some crappy kit too, didnt get too good of a look (hence why no picture), but to top it all off, 15" spinnies hub caps! ugh... I was litterally was LOL'ing.

Quick Reply: Take Pics of Local Ricers