General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Take Pics of Local Ricers

Old 03-09-2006
Boobies are the mans tinkertoys

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
hahah yah well i hauled *** once the window came down. ppl are know to smash cars around here for pissing them off
Old 03-09-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Slow Gold
its a tranny cooler
with an I/C sprayer now that is full blown ricer
Old 03-09-2006
Make friends with your slow.

Morton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud ofMorton has much to be proud of
Wadup

Originally Posted by stinkypie
Sorry for the crappy quality, camera phone + my finger getting in the way because I was driving.

I think I know where they life, I'll try to get a pic with my digital camera. My finger is covering the horrid dual exhaust they put on the minivan.....I feel sorry for the vehicle and it's just a Ford.
d@mn autozone is making a killin' lol that spoiler is like iceing on a cake hey if you can post a high res of that i will make it my background lol, theres a white van around here that has like 12 inch daytons and green underglow lol SOMEHOW I HAVE TO GET A PIC OF IT not promising one with the underglow on but i asure you its there lol
Old 03-09-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
hahah nice whitewalls.
Old 03-09-2006
A big, hairy Kentucky boy
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

stinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to allstinkypie is a name known to all
Lol, this weekend I'll venture over and try to get a better picture of it. I wanted to get a pic of this eclipse the other night, but as I ran to get my camera, the guy got in it and left.
Old 03-09-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
I learned my lesson. I'm always with my camera now...

I don't know if I had posted this one up... but I do know it's kinda stupid.
Guy got some 18's but no suspension... looks like a Jeep to me.

And this guy... Kombat spoiler from PepBoys? Ew.

^^^^^^^^^^
That brown thing is Tarzán, my college's pet! Well, a plushie of it... Yay! Go Tarzanes! UPRM [University of Puerto Rico @ Mayagüez] rules! Colegio rules!
25¢ beers rule! (one of the many perks of studying on my campus... there's a brewery right across the street, so the pubs nearby can sell the beer at 25¢ Yeah!) Link to read reviews about the beer...

Top Ten Beers
1 Pearl Lager Beer Pabst Brewing Co.
2 Medalla Light Cervecería India

Last edited by ramcosca; 03-09-2006 at 08:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-09-2006

dp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to beholddp_yz713 is a splendid one to behold
hahaha eeewwww
Old 03-09-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
... damn... that last post made me get up and get one
So tasty and yummy!!!!!

Old 03-09-2006
Registered!!

Hank_Si is an unknown quantity at this point

ITS A DONK!!
Old 03-09-2006
Words on a User Title

^^^^^^

Now, thanks to an older post [my eBay post] I know what that means!

Man, by the way... I saw where I took that pic. I love/hate that road. It's a long-*** plain straight (about 2 miles, something strange here) in which you can go fast as hell if you're in a hurry... but there's always cops every like... 500 meters... damn.
Old 03-09-2006
I hope I offend you... Get mad

Slow Gold will become famous soon enoughSlow Gold will become famous soon enough
Wow henry a civic donk... only you could find such a thing
Old 03-09-2006

Originally Posted by ramcosca
... damn... that last post made me get up and get one
So tasty and yummy!!!!!

ohhhh yeah!!! wish i had a budweiser right about now.....mmmmm
Old 03-09-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
ummmm WTF? does that sign in the background say gas is like 5.67? is that in american dollars?
Old 03-09-2006
I hope I offend you... Get mad

Slow Gold will become famous soon enoughSlow Gold will become famous soon enough
I think it is 56.7 cents per liter, not america.
Old 03-09-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
He lives in puerto rico
Old 03-09-2006
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by ramcosca (aka myself)
And by the way, gas here isn't $5.67/gallon, it's 56.7¢/liter lol. (Vibe pic)
Noticed that and just wanna make sure no one gets confused.
Ok, so I posted this... why do you guys ask later on...?
Originally Posted by shroomster
ummmm WTF? does that sign in the background say gas is like 5.67? is that in american dollars?
Originally Posted by Slow Gold
I think it is 56.7 cents per liter, not america.
Yes it is American, just not dollars. It's cents of American dollar (aka cents). And, yes, it is America. Just not USA. Read my location of the little info box to your right.
Old 03-09-2006

yah he had explaned what it was in another post
Old 03-09-2006
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
He lives in puerto rico
Thank you!
Old 03-09-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
your a cool guy gotta help ya out :-P
Old 03-09-2006
Words on a User Title

Originally Posted by dp_yz713
yah he had explaned what it was in another post
You too.

your a cool guy gotta help ya out :-P

You actually made me blush...

Last edited by ramcosca; 03-09-2006 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-10-2006
Registered!!

jameslinkinpark will become famous soon enoughjameslinkinpark will become famous soon enough
Today, I saw a Civic right in front of me. Pretty sure it was the same kind as that green civic on page 43, except this one was maroon. It didnt have much on it, except it had the Civic EX badging on the right side, and to the left of the H emblem, a big *** "Civic Type SI" sticker.....it looked pretty dumb...I wish I got a pic, but my camera phone couldn't focus on it while i was driving and it was pretty dark. I was thinking to myself "A Civic Type SI EX"? and i was shaking my head in dissappointment....lol
Old 03-10-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

You too.

You actually made me blush...
What can I say... Puerto Ricans are my weakness
Old 03-10-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
*sigh* I know you're in P.R. just didn't know what that sign said, btw not like I have been able to keep up like everyone else, apparently Derek's upgrades only affected me and him. sheesh. anyways back on subject. I'm going to try and get a pic of a very nicely done integra (I think it is one) but its way past rice.
Old 03-10-2006
Words on a User Title

What can I say... Puerto Ricans are my weakness
*raise eyebrow* (yes, that's me)
^^^^^^^^^^^^ Ricer

****Even more blushing****
Old 03-10-2006

aahhh the people eyebrow..........are you the Rock?? lol
Old 03-10-2006
Words on a User Title

^^^ lol
No, but a cousin of mine thinks I'm cool cuz I do that... and my girlfriend thinks it's sexy.

Damnit, back to topic! lol
Old 03-10-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

boo to girlfriends
Old 03-10-2006
Words on a User Title

boo to girlfriends
I don't boo her, I boo her New Beetle... ew. Too... ew.
Old 03-10-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

wow u should date a girl with an xB instead... I know one in particular very well
Old 03-10-2006
Words on a User Title

^^^ O RLY? Who dat?

A very intereresting comparisson, by the way...

Last edited by ramcosca; 03-10-2006 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Take Pics of Local Ricers