General Automotive Discussion General automotive discussion and chat. Honda, Toyota, Chevrolet, Ford. It doesn't matter, just talk about it here.

Take Pics of Local Ricers

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2006
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
that **** flug
Old 03-31-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by shroomster
suv sport utility van (for the rich *** soccer mom) lol
Old 04-01-2006
rhein05 has been mutated to cIvIc_xyza

cIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nice
ok. went to watch a movie with my gurl and saw this while we were on our way to the elevator,,i couldnt get a full body shot so i got the back.. soorry if the pic is dark.. its yellow by the way

and then finnally after the movie..

my gurl was like " ur mean" hehehe i wonder how fast that thing is...

and then on our way down

so gay!!!!!!!

Last edited by rhein05; 04-01-2006 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-01-2006
Ever Wonder What P.O.S.B.A.S. Is An Acronym For

P.O.S.B.A.S.04 will become famous soon enoughP.O.S.B.A.S.04 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by shroomster
its a mazda mx-6
it is an Mazda MX-3!!!

my buddy used to have one of those, looked like a damn lady bug, lol
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

Sypher is a jewel in the roughSypher is a jewel in the roughSypher is a jewel in the roughSypher is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by rhein05
ok. went to watch a movie with my gurl and saw this while we were on our way to the elevator,,i couldnt get a full body shot so i got the back.. soorry if the pic is dark.. its yellow by the way

and then finnally after the movie..

my gurl was like " ur mean" hehehe i wonder how fast that thing is...

and then on our way down

so gay!!!!!!!

hmmm... what's the ricers doing there? FNF3 isnt out yet...
Old 04-01-2006

cIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nice
hahaha... they were watching ice age 2!!!!
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

jackburton will become famous soon enoughjackburton will become famous soon enough
Any mini van trying to look good, even a xion sh#t box is rice in my book. I have a very vivid defintive "rice."
Old 04-01-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Tell me how Pro Drag's Odyssey is "rice" . If your reason is the Mugen body kit then you think that all the Civics on here are rice too cause their body kits are doing just as much for speed as that Odyssey's
Old 04-01-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by jackburton
Any mini van trying to look good, even a xion sh#t box is rice in my book. I have a very vivid defintive "rice."
you mean if you don't think it's sick nasty then it's rice.
Old 04-01-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
I personally feel that anyone who upgrades a minivan or van for looks, mugen or not, is stupid. Putting big wheels or a body kit on an odyssey does not make you cool, it just shows people that despite you having kids, you are still a dumb ricer.

Also, in america a minivan is a completly different concept than in japan. Here vans are 'boring' and the married (whipped) man's behicle of choice. Its not a good thing. In japan they look at vans differently.
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

jackburton will become famous soon enoughjackburton will become famous soon enough
^Forgot, individual/unique.
Old 04-01-2006
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Wow ya'll have no respect for originality... just because it's not the cookie cutter fixer upper in the US it's "rice"... whatever happend to rice being unpainted body kits, flames and altezza lights... now it's fixing up untraditional cars even if they are clean?
Old 04-01-2006

why dont u guys talk about what RICE really means
Old 04-01-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
kung pow!
Old 04-01-2006
Words on a User Title

ramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond reputeramcosca has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by rhein05
why dont u guys talk about what RICE really means
The term rice burner or rice car or ricer most often refers to automobiles (usually economy cars) that have the appearance of a high performance car, but often have little or no functional modifications applied, such as an improved engine, suspension, or brakes. This practice is in contrast to the "stealth" or "sleeper" style of automotive modification, where a vehicle may have major internal modifications for greater performance, but the appearance remains similar to that of a stock model. Almost any vehicle can be modified in this manner, but the most common vehicles are usually the sport compact models from most major automakers.

Some people will call any Asian made vehicle a "rice car", frequently derogating them in favor of U.S.-produced vehicles. There is also some confusion with the term "rice rocket," which refers to a fast car, sports car, or sport motorcycle from Japan. Alternatively, the term "rice burner" is also used derogatively by American bikers to refer to foreign-make motorcycles.

I got this here: Rice burner

Last edited by ramcosca; 04-01-2006 at 11:54 AM.
Old 04-01-2006

thankz for that info. good job.. so now.. lets get this thread straight again.. and put pictures of "rice burners" or " local" ricers.. watever.. okie?
Old 04-01-2006
i love my morreale

side note: did you know that the owners manual on our cars advise us to not modfify the car in any way? oops i guess i missed that page the first time i read it.
Old 04-01-2006

ur kidding ryt??? hehehehehee
Old 04-01-2006
i love my morreale

no it says it in there. under accessories & modifications
Old 04-01-2006

oly crap.. hahahahahahaha
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

hondoer27 will become famous soon enoughhondoer27 will become famous soon enough
Dont worry this is not staying on my car but if it did that would be major RICE
Did this just for ***** and giggles

Old 04-01-2006
Words on a User Title

O...k? O.o
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

hondoer27 will become famous soon enoughhondoer27 will become famous soon enough
To any ricers out there this is a JOKE
This is not a new mod
HAHAHAHA
Old 04-01-2006
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by hondoer27
Dont worry this is not staying on my car but if it did that would be major RICE
Did this just for ***** and giggles

hahaha blowing the hamster, eh?
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

I stepped back and could not stop laughing

I was thinking about how many ricers would put this on their car FOR REAL

lmao
Old 04-01-2006
Words on a User Title

I still don't get the joke...

lol
Old 04-01-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
LMAO, how many hp gain? 100? Pull hard?
Old 04-01-2006
i love my morreale

that's great.
Old 04-02-2006
Registered!!

Hey ramcosca

How about you lighten up a little and laugh
Old 04-02-2006
Registered!!

DAVE-R is an unknown quantity at this point
I dont know for sure what you guys define as "rice", but here is my definition.

Its not the fact that their cars are outrageous, but the fact these fanjitas gather outside that house every day, play their music stupidly loud at all times, all I can hear are loud drones or thuds sitting in my room.

The blue car has the worst fart can on it, I think they cut a flippin well drainpipe in half and stuck it on. They are also incapable of driving a car under 5k revs.

Quick Reply: Take Pics of Local Ricers