Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Post your sedan pic!

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Originally Posted by RussEXT
ya I had a choice new rims or turbo. no brainer the rims 3 years old and out of
production adr not a bad company but i do want new rims.
i know hideous is a little harsh but i fell like they really cheapen the work that is put into the car. i definately think a new set of rims would completely change the look of your car. as stated before the rest of the work is very nice!!!!!!
Old 01-04-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by familycar
i know hideous is a little harsh but i fell like they really cheapen the work that is put into the car. i definately think a new set of rims would completely change the look of your car. as stated before the rest of the work is very nice!!!!!!

I think it should be stated that you need to see the car in person to actually appreciate it.
Old 01-04-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
I think it needs to be dropped a little... but hey thats just me. A body kit would look good too
Old 01-07-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
new marker light

Old 01-07-2006
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
Dang dude. You got some sweet details on your car.
Old 01-07-2006

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ZapThyCat
Dang dude. You got some sweet details on your car.
I was gonna say that along with wayyyyyyy too much time on his hands heh....my friend Yogi, found a light or w/e it is that actually has a rotating color wheel in it that he put in his door like that.....
Old 01-07-2006
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
thanks. the panel also has a suede insert instead of the crap oem one with the patterns on it. i'm still waiting for the other marker to do the passenger door. then i got glovebox gauges to work on but i have no idea how to install em lol.
Old 01-07-2006
The Rizing Sun

Akutenshi is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by gearbox
new marker light

hah nice, i was planning to do that. never got around 2 it. u got a DIY 2 save me some time?
Old 01-07-2006
Premium Member

well basically i took the light lens piece from the trunk, cut a hole in the door, and stuffed it in. the wires were hard because they have to be run directly to the dome light wires inside the dome light. it takes some time and thats the only way i knew how. i tried all the wires in the pillar but none worked. and wiring to the domelight is the only way to make them work right.
Old 01-07-2006
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
i bet a metal coat hanger was your best friend with that wiring job
Old 01-07-2006
Premium Member

no actually i just ran the wire outside and put some loom over it. it looks hi tech because the wire shows between the door when its open, but really i was just lazy.
Old 01-07-2006
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
ah i love when that happens, something bad turns into something good, like when my ex-gf bought me a cf hood when i got into a car accident. lol
Old 01-07-2006
Registered!!

You got your ex to buy you a cf hood? Nice job
Old 01-08-2006
Registered!!

slowwhitecivic will become famous soon enough
well finnally took some pic of my car,,not really that special..just another sedan

Old 01-08-2006
Registered!!

Always liked the white sedans w/ tinted windows
Old 01-08-2006
Registered!!

slowwhitecivic will become famous soon enough
Im gona put the neuspeed spring on hopefully its gona drop more since the prokit drop isnt very noticeable....
Old 01-08-2006

Originally Posted by gearbox
no actually i just ran the wire outside and put some loom over it. it looks hi tech because the wire shows between the door when its open, but really i was just lazy.
so is that what I see on the inside (where the pillar-part of the door frame is)? that black strip
Old 01-08-2006
Premium Member

i don't think so. it goes right from below the tweeter to about halfway down where that metal door opener is. its a curvy wire with wire loom (that gets smashed between the door alot and needs to be fixed sometime).
Old 01-08-2006
Registered!!

DustBuster is an unknown quantity at this point
Finally got a chance to wash my salt encrusted car in the middle of our Michigan winter.
Enjoy!

Old 01-08-2006
Registered!!

Nates02EX is an unknown quantity at this point
finally got mine washed up too, first pic of the headlights and new grill, can't wait to put the wheels back on and throw the tein's on

Old 01-08-2006
Registered!!

White0nGold has a spectacular aura aboutWhite0nGold has a spectacular aura about
such a virgin
Old 01-09-2006
Registered!!

prccivic is an unknown quantity at this point
^^ hahaha...everyone is a virgin at some point
Old 01-10-2006
Registered!!

I wanna see some more sedans w/ bodykits...
Old 01-10-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
i have a lip kit.... jarrod's a lip hata!!!!
Old 01-10-2006
Registered!!

heh. Nothing wrong with Lip kits

I just like body kits more for some reason. I also have a scratched up OEM back and front, so I'm getting a body kit :-p
Old 01-10-2006
Registered!!

Prototype115 is an unknown quantity at this point
bodykits look more aggressive..i like kits more too
Old 01-10-2006
Registered!!

man, i'm really really really looking forward to getting my kit put on.
Old 01-10-2006
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by ZapThyCat
man, i'm really really really looking forward to getting my kit put on.
when are you getting you kit put on? i want to buy you stock front bumper.
Old 01-10-2006
Registered!!

SilverCivSedan is an unknown quantity at this point
Here's my sedan. No body kit yet, but I've finally saved enough money to get the car repainted, and I like the tsunami kit. The paint is really really messed up, even though the pics look okay.

Also on my list is an RS grill, to match my TYC projectors.
Sorry the rims aren't on, they're 18 inch 7 spoke bronze in case ya'll wondered. It's supposed to be winter right now. But I haven't seen any snow? I'm not complaining, but its just odd.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Civic1.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	22.5 KB
ID:	63535   Click image for larger version

Name:	civic2.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	63536   Click image for larger version

Name:	civic3.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	63537   Click image for larger version

Name:	civic4.jpg
Views:	123
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	63538   Click image for larger version

Name:	civic5.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	30.7 KB
ID:	63539  

Old 01-10-2006
The one and only....

Echelon04 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by SilverCivSedan
Here's my sedan. No body kit yet, but I've finally saved enough money to get the car repainted, and I like the tsunami kit. The paint is really really messed up, even though the pics look okay.

Also on my list is an RS grill, to match my TYC projectors.
Sorry the rims aren't on, they're 18 inch 7 spoke bronze in case ya'll wondered. It's supposed to be winter right now. But I haven't seen any snow? I'm not complaining, but its just odd.
Man, I'm sorry but that is nasty all over....

Quick Reply: Post your sedan pic!