Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Post your sedan pic!

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2006
i love my morreale

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by ZapThyCat
... website?
http://www.sportcompactonly.com/prod...01012&c=33&l=2
Old 01-18-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold

I'm getting my body kit together guys. Prepare to see one frickin sweet ride
Old 01-18-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light

Old 01-18-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
nice rims. i think you should paint those sidemarkers orange with some krylon glass paint.
Old 01-18-2006
i love my morreale

Originally Posted by gearbox
nice rims. i think you should paint those sidemarkers orange with some krylon glass paint.
i think you're right. but i need new fenders first.
Old 01-18-2006
Registered!!

RedBull is an unknown quantity at this point
Man, eddie those things look sweet! how do they handle? Especially the tire... i wanna get larger tires... lemme know who they hold up please. You should replace the door guards or repaint them and then tint it up and she'll look even better. But they'd probably look better on a black civic anywayz.
Old 01-18-2006
i love my morreale

Originally Posted by RedBull
Man, eddie those things look sweet! how do they handle? Especially the tire... i wanna get larger tires... lemme know who they hold up please. You should replace the door guards or repaint them and then tint it up and she'll look even better. But they'd probably look better on a black civic anywayz.
i wouldnt reccommend a large tire if youre going with 17s and will be dropped
Old 01-18-2006
Registered!!

RedBull is an unknown quantity at this point
I got 205/40s on 17s right now.... the ride isn't bad really... i'm gonna drop about 1" in about 2 months as long as something doesn't come up. More than that would be bad cause i drive of some pretty bad roads often.
Old 01-18-2006
Registered!!

rjngo will become famous soon enoughrjngo will become famous soon enough
eddieisaricer: you should get some wheel locks - just a suggestion. nice ride though
Old 01-18-2006
Registered!!

legend921 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey, for suspension setups I would suggest Neuspeed Sport Sedans Springs. And for tires try to go for something that is close to the stock tire diameter so you don't risk the chance of getting your mileage incorrect. I'll get some pics up tomorrow if you want to see the drop with some 215/45/17 tires.
Old 01-18-2006
i love my morreale

Originally Posted by rjngo
eddieisaricer: you should get some wheel locks - just a suggestion. nice ride though
the lugs that are on them all have to be put on using a key so they are all wheel locks.
Old 01-18-2006
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
Neuspeed Sport Sedan springs are what I have.

Good springs.
Old 01-18-2006
i love my morreale

i have tein s tech right now but will be switching to neuspeed race springs next week
Old 01-19-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by eddieisaricer
i have tein s tech right now but will be switching to neuspeed race springs next week
For Sedan...?
Old 01-19-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all

eddie please dont take any offense to this but instead of buying anything else i think you should take care of what needs to be done now. IE: painting front and rear lip coloring side markers painting mirrors and sidemoldings and handles. once you have that stuff done its going to change to look of the car form cluttered to clean. you have a lot of work into it right now but there isnt much that is finished. start in one place and finish it then buy more stuff and finish that otherwise you end up looking like one of the cars we always make fun of that is totally mismatched. you have nice parts and its not too over done but finish the work youve started then move on. i hope this doesnt sound like a lecture or anything. i just like you car but i think it could look much better if things were finished, mainly paint!!!!

Last edited by familycar; 01-19-2006 at 03:20 PM.
Old 01-19-2006
i love my morreale

Originally Posted by familycar
eddie please dont take any offense to this but instead of buying anything else i think you should take care of what needs to be done now. IE: painting front and rear lip coloring side markers painting mirrors and sidemoldings and handles. once you have that stuff done its going to change to look of the car form cluttered to clean. you have a lot of work into it right now but there isnt much that is finished. start in one place and finish it then buy more stuff and finish that otherwise you end up looking like one of the cars we always make fun of that is totally mismatched. you have nice parts and its not too over done but finish the work youve started then move on. i hope this doesnt sound like a lecture or anything. i just like you car but i think it could look much better if things were finished, mainly paint!!!!
i'm waiting for an air compressor & a nice day out so i can paint. ****in winter ...
Old 01-19-2006
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
i'm waiting for an air compressor & a nice day out so i can paint. ****in winter ...
cant wait to see the finished product man. really i cant. do you have experience painting??? i have a neighbor that was a body guy for 20+ years so that is who i have do all my paint work. he helped a lot with my truck. he is pretty much the man when it comes to anything automotive. his wofe works corporate at kawasaki and he just works on his rides bikes and jet ski's all day. must be nice huh!!!
Old 01-19-2006
Registered!!

Whoa! you're going to paint it yourself?!?

:-/

good luck!
Old 01-19-2006
i love my morreale

Originally Posted by ZapThyCat
Whoa! you're going to paint it yourself?!?

:-/

good luck!
yeah i have a sprayer & all i jsut don't have the air tank. so i'm waiting to borrow my friends
Old 01-19-2006
i love my morreale

cant wait to see the finished product man. really i cant. do you have experience painting??? i have a neighbor that was a body guy for 20+ years so that is who i have do all my paint work. he helped a lot with my truck. he is pretty much the man when it comes to anything automotive. his wofe works corporate at kawasaki and he just works on his rides bikes and jet ski's all day. must be nice huh!!!
i've painted lips before but this is gonna be easier cause i'm going to have to repaint the whole bumper since the silvers do not match up at all.
Old 01-19-2006
Registered!!

have you done the prep work before??? it can be a PITA and is very time consuming. i see a lot of guy that try to do this stuff themselves and end up fuggin it up bad. just make sure you get a good primer and make sure you sand it down after the primer and then sand down the color after you paint before you clear. then sand after clear as well to get rid of orange peel left by the clear. i learned alot from my neighbor and man that shyt isnt easy at all
Old 01-19-2006
Registered!!

dj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to alldj02 is a name known to all
meh i guess ill post one of mine not to good of a pic its off my phone cam.

Old 01-19-2006
i love my morreale

have you done the prep work before??? it can be a PITA and is very time consuming. i see a lot of guy that try to do this stuff themselves and end up fuggin it up bad. just make sure you get a good primer and make sure you sand it down after the primer and then sand down the color after you paint before you clear. then sand after clear as well to get rid of orange peel left by the clear. i learned alot from my neighbor and man that shyt isnt easy at all
i have a pro helping me out with the job. as a guide so to speak.
Old 01-20-2006

crazea03 will become famous soon enough
painted my front lip today check it out the pictures are blurry bare with me

Old 01-20-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
looks good diy painting?
Old 01-20-2006

crazea03 will become famous soon enough
yesss sirrrrr
Old 01-21-2006
Registered!!

"bareing" with you

looks nice!
Old 01-21-2006
i love my morreale

Originally Posted by crazea03
yesss sirrrrr
did you use the spraycans that you can buy off paintscratch.com or did you buy the pint & use a gun & all?
Old 01-21-2006
Boredom causes changes ;)

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
the lugs that are on them all have to be put on using a key so they are all wheel locks.
Tuner lugs often have their own keys, but do not consider them wheel locks.
Old 01-21-2006
Registered!!

did you use the spraycans that you can buy off paintscratch.com or did you buy the pint & use a gun & all?
You can do that...?

Quick Reply: Post your sedan pic!