Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Post your sedan pic!

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
new weapon-r secret weapon intake. still gotta clean up the engine bay a bit.

Old 01-21-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
^I like the silver and black theme of your engine bay.
Old 01-21-2006
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
ya thanks now i gotta paint that stupid orange trans fluid stick.
Old 01-21-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
spudracer326 is an unknown quantity at this point
how do you like the intake so far? I hope you enjoy it. How does it compare to your other intakes youve owned?
Old 01-21-2006
Premium Member

i think its the best so far. feels about the same as stock with better throttle response. also doesn't make alot of rice noise like the others did. kinda sounds like the exhaust so really its hard to tell its even there which i like. but man it took me 2 hrs to install the stupid thing. i got the bracket and stuff put on too finally. had to extend the air temp wires, wrap tape around sensor, etc.
Old 01-21-2006
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ZapThyCat
You can do that...?
Bump for an answer on this
Old 01-21-2006

crazea03 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by eddieisaricer
did you use the spraycans that you can buy off paintscratch.com or did you buy the pint & use a gun & all?
just the sprays cans have a compressor but no spray gun yet
Old 01-21-2006
Registered!!

eharkins will become famous soon enougheharkins will become famous soon enough
here's a website i came across that mixes the paint and puts it in a spray can for you. but i'm too chicken to try it.

http://www.automotivetouchup.com/spray_paint.asp

EMiLY
Old 01-21-2006
Registered!!

^good find.

I'm too chicken too :-/ :-)
Old 01-21-2006
Premium Member

here's a day pic of ma engine

Old 01-21-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
i ordered my paint from paintsratch.com
Old 01-21-2006
Registered!!

^But how are you going to get it on the car?

Clearcoat, etc?
Old 01-21-2006
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
^But how are you going to get it on the car?

Clearcoat, etc?
you buy a package from them that comes with primer basecoat & claear coat along with rubbing compound so it matches completely.
Old 01-21-2006
Premium Member

Just diy paint? its not that hard you just gotta practice first. sand, primer, sand, paint, clear, wetsand, polish, wax (3 months later).

hey can someone suggest where to put these emblems. I was thinking on the dash above the glovebox or down where the center console is above the shifter? they have shiny letters and are puffy stickers.

Old 01-21-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by eddieisaricer
you buy a package from them that comes with primer basecoat & claear coat along with rubbing compound so it matches completely.
How much?
Old 01-21-2006
i love my morreale

well mine was 90 bucks cause i got 2 of everything. but the package comes with one of each.
Old 01-21-2006
i love my morreale

Originally Posted by gearbox
Just diy paint? its not that hard you just gotta practice first. sand, primer, sand, paint, clear, wetsand, polish, wax (3 months later).

hey can someone suggest where to put these emblems. I was thinking on the dash above the glovebox or down where the center console is above the shifter? they have shiny letters and are puffy stickers.

put the big one above the glovebox..i don't know where you'd put the smaller one.
Old 01-21-2006
Registered!!

^Steering wheel?
Old 01-21-2006
Registered!!

RedBull is an unknown quantity at this point
I've been thinking about getting them too... i was thinking to get two pairs though... one of the large ones where the 'DX' was on the trunk lid, one large one inside the car somewhere... and the two smaller ones on the back end of the front side fenders, at mid wheel height. Like you see these kinda things on most cars. Where were you gonna order them from? Cause at this site.. they have some other style ones too.

http://www.handaaccessories.com/civext01.html
Old 01-21-2006
Premium Member

i saw the actual emblems that go outside but they were $50. i got mine from that site but only for $10.
Old 01-21-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
i saw the actual emblems that go outside but they were $50. i got mine from that site but only for $10.
lol ig you do like me and remove your rear H you can put either one you want in it's place
Old 01-21-2006
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice

Hhaha!!!!!! I had those before but i took em off cuz they were tacky after a while lol... I forgot where mines went, I think i threw em in the trash
Old 01-29-2006
i love my morreale

a newly updated pic. dropped on neuspeed race springs. it's form my camera phone kinda zoomed in a bit so forgive the crappiness i'm gonna take better pics later in the week cause this one doesn't do her justice.

Old 01-30-2006
Registered!!

^I like the lip kit...
Old 01-30-2006
Registered!!

boosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the roughboosted.es2 is a jewel in the rough
http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/8190/dsc016505zi.jpg
Old 01-30-2006
Premium Member

looks good

Old 01-31-2006
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
^i'm guessing las vegas?
Old 01-31-2006
i love my morreale

^I like the lip kit...
thanks!
Old 01-31-2006
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
yup that sure does look like vegas to me!
Old 01-31-2006
Registered!!

azn_raggamuffin is an unknown quantity at this point

2002 Civic Sedan EX
-Taffeta White

Nex-O TS8
-17x7.5
-Hyper Silver

Kuhmo ECSTA 711
-205/40 HR17

Goldline springs
-Eibach Pro Alignment kit

Last edited by azn_raggamuffin; 01-31-2006 at 10:28 PM.

Quick Reply: Post your sedan pic!