Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Post your sedan pic!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
that helps. $40 I'd be up for
Old 02-16-2006
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by ZapThyCat
that helps. $40 I'd be up for

I agree with him lol
Old 02-16-2006
Registered!!

rckdrmr is on a distinguished road
some nice sedans on here, my next car will be one.
Old 02-17-2006
Registered!!

Willabee should not be trustedWillabee should not be trusted
Originally Posted by rckdrmr
some nice sedans on here, my next car will be one.
nope, postin mine up
I'm a new member that got refered just today from my brother and thought i'd check this place out. Decided to post up my sedan and add my 2 cents. Lemme know what you think. I'll get more/better pictures soon

Old 02-17-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
hot car, i'm so gonna get a silver/mirror tint for my car. that looks sweet!
Old 02-17-2006
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Willabee
nope, postin mine up
I'm a new member that got refered just today from my brother and thought i'd check this place out. Decided to post up my sedan and add my 2 cents. Lemme know what you think. I'll get more/better pictures soon

BEAUTIFUL car.

You need to come out to our Nor Cal meets bro
Old 02-17-2006
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
That looks good. Got more?
Old 02-17-2006
Registered!!

SloCol-Vtec is an unknown quantity at this point
some nice rides, my next one will be a sedan for sure. wish i bought one in the first place
Old 02-17-2006
Registered!!

Sedans > Coupes
Old 02-18-2006
Registered!!

PAPASIJ is an unknown quantity at this point
hey Willabee, i like ur car, it looks dope!
Old 02-18-2006
Registered!!

It's a very nice car. We need to get him out to some meets.
Old 02-18-2006
Registered!!

lowering

hey every!

i posted a couple days ago about what additional mods i can do for my car. alot of ppl said lowering it. where can i go and buy sedan springs and how much does it cost to ask a mechanic to do the labor? thanks every! take care
Old 02-18-2006
rhein05 has been mutated to cIvIc_xyza

cIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nice
deng.. i wanna get those kits toooo!!!! u think it wud fit on an 04?
Old 02-18-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Willabee
nope, postin mine up

Thats hot what kind of rims do u have?
Old 02-18-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by PAPASIJ
i posted a couple days ago about what additional mods i can do for my car. alot of ppl said lowering it. where can i go and buy sedan springs and how much does it cost to ask a mechanic to do the labor? thanks every! take care
You can buy them anywhere, just look up what you need. I got mine off ebay.

Check out the suspension FAQ.
Old 02-18-2006
Registered!!

My bumper and front lip is going to paint today should be done monday so i will have pictures up next week.
Old 02-18-2006
my vtec brings all the girls to the yard

mrDFWmechanic will become famous soon enough
i've been postin on here for a while now and still i've yet to ***** my car maybe someday oh well. maybe when my swap is done muah hahaha
Old 02-18-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
hey fvckers, i want to get leather done in my car. yall think i should or spend it on a lip kit instead? if u say lip kit, where can i get a painted OEM kit with the cheapest price. yeh im a cheap fvcker.
Old 02-18-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
lip kit. handaaccessories.com
Old 02-18-2006
Registered!!

handa?
Old 02-18-2006
Registered!!

eharkins will become famous soon enougheharkins will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by CiViCPrAnInG2k1
hey fvckers, i want to get leather done in my car. yall think i should or spend it on a lip kit instead? if u say lip kit, where can i get a painted OEM kit with the cheapest price. yeh im a cheap fvcker.

I'd say leather! That's the only thing that I really miss in my civic. But
if you want the lip kit cheap you should find someone who works for
honda to get it for you. I got a guy over in Maryland to get mine for
me and it was only $435 for the rear and sides.

EMiLY
Old 02-18-2006
Registered!!

Originally Posted by eharkins
I'd say leather! That's the only thing that I really miss in my civic. But
if you want the lip kit cheap you should find someone who works for
honda to get it for you. I got a guy over in Maryland to get mine for
me and it was only $435 for the rear and sides.

EMiLY

Thats cheap if i need parts i am asking u? lol
Old 02-18-2006
my vtec brings all the girls to the yard

mrDFWmechanic will become famous soon enough
i say dont go with leather you'll hate it in the summer, spend the money on some different front seats or somethin or wheels or suspension or somethin else. not tryin to hate thats just my .02 cents
Old 02-18-2006
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
hey guys i am selling ground wire kits lemme know if anyone is interested. $50 shipped for whole kit. new terminal, 4 gauge cable, gold ring connectors, di-electric grease, sandpaper, and detailed instructions. silver, red, or black available. thanks!
Old 02-18-2006
rhein05 has been mutated to cIvIc_xyza

cIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nice
uh.. wats a ground wire kit?? wats it for?? (stupid isnt it??)
Old 02-18-2006
Registered!!

eharkins will become famous soon enougheharkins will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Civicman1988
Thats cheap if i need parts i am asking u? lol

not me. it was a guy from this website that i was going to buy something he had then that fell through and he offered to buy what i needed through the dealership that he worked for and gave it to me at cost. i just went and picked it up. i'll pm him if you want and see if he cares if i give you his name.
Old 02-18-2006
Premium Member

Originally Posted by rhein05
uh.. wats a ground wire kit?? wats it for?? (stupid isnt it??)
it replaces the thin factory wires to boost power to electronic devices. larger wire has lower resistance.
Old 02-18-2006
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
I know that the yellow name comes with being a vendor, but damn Gear change the color haha.....too damn bright....
Old 02-18-2006
Premium Member

it wont let me
Old 02-18-2006
Registered!!

how much does it cost to drop a car? with parts/labor? thanks

Quick Reply: Post your sedan pic!