Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Post your sedan pic!

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2006
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
All his friends probably think he's super cool for having USDM
Old 02-21-2006
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
yeh notice how we are so whorish about getting everything JDM. while in japan people are switching to USDM. i.e. tails they want the clear reverse only, headlights they want the USDM headlights with amber piece instead of cleared.
Old 02-21-2006
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by CiViCPrAnInG2k1
yeh notice how we are so whorish about getting everything JDM. while in japan people are switching to USDM. i.e. tails they want the clear reverse only, headlights they want the USDM headlights with amber piece instead of cleared.
we should start a trading sight with them, usdm tails for jdm and so forth , that would be sweet
Old 02-21-2006
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
yeah each pays 1 shipping cost and gets what they want. excellent idea runner1738. now get right on that.
Old 02-21-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
I lik jdm parts they look good on are civics
Old 02-21-2006
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
SOME JDM. Not all

Just my opinion. I do like the tails though
Old 02-21-2006
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by ZapThyCat
SOME JDM. Not all

Just my opinion. I do like the tails though

i hate the tailights and i love the side skirts and rear lip just depends on ur taste
Old 02-21-2006
Bush fu(king party,mother fu(king hand job.

Teh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to all
meh JDM is overdone. *sits back and prepares to get flamed*
Old 02-21-2006
Registered!!

*Rushes to Sarah's aid*

I stand by your statement. We can get flamed together
Old 02-21-2006

Teh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to all
my car is CDM. haha. woo Canadian Domestic Market! made in Ontario babyyy
Old 02-21-2006
Registered!!

CDM. heh. C(on)D(o)M.

Anyway, Sarah are you gonna get a body kit?
Old 02-21-2006
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by sare
its ok we know you like the heat
Old 02-21-2006

CDM. heh. C(on)D(o)M.

Anyway, Sarah are you gonna get a body kit?
im hopefully before the season kicks off gonna have the kaminari full front, the kaminari rear lip, and the xenon sides
Old 02-21-2006
Registered!!

Sweet combo. I especially like the xenon sides

I'm so close to getting mine all set up too
Old 02-21-2006

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sare
I agree 100%. The whole JDM theme doesnt even mean JDM anymore. It has become a stupid car fad at best.
Old 02-21-2006

Originally Posted by diskreet
I agree 100%. The whole JDM theme doesnt even mean JDM anymore. It has become a stupid car fad at best.
exactly
Old 02-21-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
thats just mean....
Old 02-21-2006

Originally Posted by Hayz
thats just mean....
why take offense? Not like your car is JDM.
JDM means OEM in japan.
Black wheels, carbon fiber hoods/trunks, blacked out headlights, body kits, non-oem style lip kits, tint, foglights, etc. are NOT JDM! They are just a different style.
Old 02-21-2006
Registered!!

I just don't like the black HL w/ the amber lense still in...
Old 02-21-2006
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
why take offense? Not like your car is JDM.
JDM means OEM in japan.
Black wheels, carbon fiber hoods/trunks, blacked out headlights, body kits, non-oem style lip kits, tint, foglights, etc. are NOT JDM! They are just a different style.
I was just joking I don't car if you like it or not to be honest
Old 02-21-2006
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
LOLOL. guys play nice
Old 02-21-2006

Originally Posted by Hayz
I was just joking I don't car if you like it or not to be honest
I love your car, but not everything on your car is JDM.
With respect to your car, the whole point I am making is that your car is not true JDM style. Its got a lot of JDM parts, and alot of aftermarket parts, but its not fully JDM. Thats all I am trying to say.
Old 02-21-2006

i love lamp
Old 02-21-2006

and to further bring the love of us sedan owners together, lets all look at my skanky dirty, way more JDM than thou civic.[kidding about the JDM lol]
Old 02-21-2006
Registered!!

satoshi is an unknown quantity at this point
Why do you have USDM instead of JDM tails...?
This taillights made by "JAPAN HONDA" not USDM

As for the JDM spec, 01-02 are red types like a lower pics! 03-05 become red and clear types.

01-02

03-05

The cover of green has adhered to the turn signal part though 01-02 of JDM is red type.
red and green shine in the orange mixing it when the lamp lights.
Moreover, reflector has not adhered like USDM next to the taillights.

Thank you.
Old 02-21-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
wait a minute so you're saying a green lens will make it flash orange?? the jdm tails i've seen before have the turn signal pinkish with an orange lens.
Old 02-21-2006
Registered!!

satoshi is an unknown quantity at this point
When not lighting, the turn signal part is a color like pink.
The turn signal part has thinned because it doesn't shine in the orange even if the cover of green is put when it is red.
However, there is a thing that the view looks red as showing in pics too.
Old 02-21-2006
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
so they flash orange when on right? i wish you could send me a pair.
Old 02-21-2006
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
lol what i find funny about JDM style is that most people that criticize it are the ones with damn near bone stock rides and/or wannabe modifiers.
Old 02-21-2006

Originally Posted by Caucasian.Asian
lol what i find funny about JDM style is that most people that criticize it are the ones with damn near bone stock rides and/or wannabe modifiers.
im not really anti JDM...its just that it seems to have become this huge hype all of a sudden. i am totally for anyone modding their car to how they feel looks best etc. if you wanna put chrome rims and altezzas on- go for it as long as you like it! if you wanna import every JDM part you can get your hands on- go forth and be badass! car modding is all about showing off your personal style in your ride and everyone going JDM crazy seems to be the newest fad

Quick Reply: Post your sedan pic!