Post your sedan pic! - Page 86 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-13-2006   #2551  
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by eharkins
nothing new. just liked this picture.

EMiLY
Me too!

Beautiful.
ZapThyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006   #2552  
Registered!!

korn10 is an unknown quantity at this point
tein s drop 1.3 with 225/40-18

but im pretty sure that i have a problem in the back side, cause the distant between the wheel and the fender is just a finger!!!, any sugestions?

i think maybe its a damaged lowered arm, or maybe the bushings of the springs, because my cars always, has been more lowered in the back side

Last edited by korn10; 02-13-2006 at 11:05 AM.
korn10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006   #2553  
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
^Beautiful car!

The problem is that you have a Sedan with Coupe Springs. Sedan springs are different than coupe springs. Only a couple companies make springs for the sedan... Neuspeed being one of them. I used to have those Tein s-techs and I didn't even have a finger gap.

Nice Kit BTW.
Old 02-13-2006   #2554  
Boredom causes changes ;)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by korn10

but im pretty sure that i have a problem in the back side, cause the distant between the wheel and the fender is just a finger!!!, any sugestions?

i think maybe its a damaged lowered arm, or maybe the bushings of the springs, because my cars always, has been more lowered in the back side
Your problem are the springs. They were not designed for the sedans and they sag like ***** because of that fact. I'd say it is time to upgrade them to something that looks better.
Karumba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006   #2555  
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
I had S.Techs. Now I'm on Neuspeed Race & I like them a hell of a lot better.
eddiechaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006   #2556  
Registered!!

DDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of lightDDragon7 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

EMiLY
Nice, is that a hybird or just the bumper?
DDragon7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006   #2557  
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by korn10

thats looks good with the drop. keep the good work up
Civicman1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006   #2558  
Registered!!

Civicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of lightCivicman1988 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

EMiLY

that looks really good is there a lip kit on there?
Old 02-13-2006   #2559  
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieisaricer
I had S.Techs. Now I'm on Neuspeed Race & I like them a hell of a lot better.

i will never buy any neuspeed there products might be good but they send the wrong stuff to me all the time? I will never do business with them again.
Old 02-13-2006   #2560  
Registered!!

eharkins will become famous soon enougheharkins will become famous soon enough
zapthycat- thank you very much!

ddragon7- it's just the hybrid bumper

civicman1988- i have the oem sides and rear
eharkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006   #2561  
Registered!!

Quote:
zapthycat- thank you very much!

ddragon7- it's just the hybrid bumper

civicman1988- i have the oem sides and rear

I am going to be looking into gettig the oem sides and rear for my car.
Old 02-13-2006   #2562  
Registered!!

I'm trying to sell coupe sides and rear for my car
Old 02-13-2006   #2563  
rhein05 has been mutated to cIvIc_xyza

cIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nicecIvIc_xyza is just really nice
IS that a motegi mr7 ?? 18 inch???
cIvIc_xyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006   #2564  
Registered!!

PAPASIJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey Everyone! I wanted to change the inside temperature controls to Red. I wanted to do blue, but a friend said you have to change the LED's. To change the Greenish color to Red, All you gotta do is use Tailight Repair Tape. I Colored the three **** inside my Civic Red, and they look nice, but I dont know how do change the color of the Temperature Controls. Do I need to take out the bezzel? If so, How do I do it? Thanks :^)
PAPASIJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006   #2565  
Registered!!

hmmm. This is a "post your sedan pic" thread.

DIY threads are elsewhere.

Old 02-14-2006   #2566  
Registered!!

I know, I posted my pictures earlier, i think page 169.
Old 02-14-2006   #2567  
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPASIJ
Hey Everyone! I wanted to change the inside temperature controls to Red. I wanted to do blue, but a friend said you have to change the LED's. To change the Greenish color to Red, All you gotta do is use Tailight Repair Tape. I Colored the three **** inside my Civic Red, and they look nice, but I dont know how do change the color of the Temperature Controls. Do I need to take out the bezzel? If so, How do I do it? Thanks :^)

the temp control dials, pull out the turning part, then use a screwdriver to pry off the round piece. pull out the stock color filter and replace with red.
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2006   #2568  
Registered!!

^Dang dude, you got a lot of points. But DANG you have a huge trader rating.... never noticed before

Old 02-15-2006   #2569  
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearbox
the temp control dials, pull out the turning part, then use a screwdriver to pry off the round piece. pull out the stock color filter and replace with red.
Thanks bro! Your awesome! I got the temp control dials, and their all red now, even the ***** illuminate red. The only parts I have left are the three buttons (AC, Defrog, and the other one I cant think of from the top of my head) and the Mirror, Cruise Control and Window Switch. How do I do those? Thanks bro! I'll post pictures when Im completely done.
Old 02-15-2006   #2570  
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZapThyCat
I'm trying to sell coupe sides and rear for my car

will the coupe sides fit the sedans? anybody
Old 02-15-2006   #2571  
Registered!!

depends on the brand. xenon do but octane (which I am selling) wont
Old 02-15-2006   #2572  
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAPASIJ
Thanks bro! Your awesome! I got the temp control dials, and their all red now, even the ***** illuminate red. The only parts I have left are the three buttons (AC, Defrog, and the other one I cant think of from the top of my head) and the Mirror, Cruise Control and Window Switch. How do I do those? Thanks bro! I'll post pictures when Im completely done.
you have to take off the whole center piece with radio and unscrew the button assembly, then pry off the buttons with screwdriver and replace the filter again with red. same for cruise area just open the coin bin and remove the screw, then yank the whole piece out, pop out each switch, pry it apart and put red filter inside. you need to take off the condoms that are on the bulbs too.
Old 02-15-2006   #2573  
Registered!!

I am just going with a lip kit looks cleaner? i have a frotn lip and a new bumper they both are going to the painters this weekend and then i am installing my fog lights on and my throttle body? I will post pictures soemtime next week wehn we have a good day im michigan.
Old 02-15-2006   #2574  
Registered!!

did u ever get ur sensor fixed on ur throttle body?
Old 02-15-2006   #2575  
Premium Member

no its still sitting here. i gotta email him about it. i'm just using a new tb now so my car works.

HEY everyone dont forget the group buy for sedan gauge pillar pods!!
Old 02-16-2006   #2576  
Registered!!

^That's back up?
Old 02-16-2006   #2577  
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
yeah we're hungry for people to jump on it.
eddiechaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006   #2578  
Premium Member

we're almost 1/2 way there. damn if i had the money to buy the rest i would but it came out to almost 1k so I can't
Old 02-16-2006   #2579  
Registered!!

post specs or pics.

or PRICE.
Old 02-16-2006   #2580  
Premium Member

$40-80 can't say yet because there are too many unknowns. It is a full replacement with 3 gauge pod holes. Most likely color matched.