Post your sedan pic! - Page 75 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Post your sedan pic!

Old 12-09-2005
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by CiViCPrAnInG2k1
looks much much better than your old set up. i'm digging the blackout w/amber lens and black coupe grill set up.
thanks bro!
Old 12-10-2005
Bush fu(king party,mother fu(king hand job.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Teh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to all
Originally Posted by gearbox

for the sedan thread.
and i was going thru random pages and saw gearbox's sedan and felt the urge to start humping my monitor.
Old 12-10-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
lol thanks. the stock head and header are going on, and the rear doesn't have emblems anymore.
Old 12-11-2005

Teh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to all
how come you took the emblems off?
Old 12-11-2005

oh and heres a cam phone pic of my girl.she's a dirty ho.stupid winter.
Old 12-11-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sare
how come you took the emblems off?
was getting too dirty and i was afraid the paint might get damaged. my cars so messy now too and i just sprayed it down.
Old 12-11-2005
Registered!!

Blkcivic is an unknown quantity at this point
Yo Sare, my car looks exactly the same as urs
Old 12-11-2005

Originally Posted by Blkcivic
Yo Sare, my car looks exactly the same as urs
aw it sucks eh Andy? How's the Hammer?
we should plan a mini meet at tim hortons or something!! i miss you and Ken! i haven't seen y'all since what...? Scrape by the Lake?
Old 12-12-2005
Registered!!

josephchan has a little shameless behaviour in the past
04 sedan with new eyelids and front lip

Click image for larger version

Name:	front lip copy.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	79.8 KB
ID:	62879

The color is not perfectly matched!
Old 12-12-2005
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
Gearbox, why don't you have some sort of SRI/CAI on there?

And how the heck do you keep your engine bay so clean?
Old 12-12-2005
Premium Member

stock header is going back too. i'm done with the bolton game. it was a bad choice, but at least i finally realize it. i'll keep the ported tb and the exhaust cause it looks good and sometimes i can't even tell its there anyway. oh yea turbo time in about a year
Old 12-12-2005
Premium Member

also if anyone is interested, there is a group buy for full pillar pod replacements for the sedan. they don't make em so this will be full custom. check my sig for details.
Old 12-12-2005
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
You're getting boosted? That's pretty sweet, I didn't know that. That gives you an excuse for having your stock airbox on still
Old 12-12-2005
Premium Member

lol yea i'm gettin the dezod budget turbo. 4 psi, no intercooler. i already have rsx injectors, emanage stuff, working on gauges, and the mods i'm keeping are great for turbo (ported tb, exhaust, cam gear, tranny cooler).
Old 12-12-2005
Registered!!

^What kinda HP will 4psi be putting out?
Old 12-12-2005
Premium Member

prolly 40-50 which is alot considering you're going from 90 to around 140 so it will be like an SI. and i want the boost low so the car lasts a while (and auto doesn't break).
Old 12-12-2005
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
opinion question...would a sedan look tight with shaved door handles?
Old 12-12-2005
Eddie is so hot. *sigh* I want him......BAD

dawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by eddieisaricer
opinion question...would a sedan look tight with shaved door handles?
I was thinking about doing it to mine.. A friend of mine has a 4 door VW and it looks good.
Old 12-12-2005
i love my morreale

shaved it is! but i'll get one popper just to **** everyone else who wants a ride off lol
Old 12-12-2005
Eddie is so hot. *sigh* I want him......BAD

dawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant futuredawn01civ has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by eddieisaricer
shaved it is! but i'll get one popper just to **** everyone else who wants a ride off lol
I am just afraid something will happen and I will never be able to open the doors lol.
Old 12-12-2005
Premium Member

ya me too its a security and safety thing for me. i would never do it.
Old 12-12-2005
i love my morreale

Originally Posted by dawn01civ
I am just afraid something will happen and I will never be able to open the doors lol.

well you can laugh at me & say i told you so if that ever happens to me
Old 12-12-2005
Registered!!

fiatdale will become famous soon enoughfiatdale will become famous soon enough
I had an old s-10 that we shaved the handles on. We used an old hood release mounted to the underside of the rocker panel, and some standard cable (like that on a mountain bike) to attach to the latch, so worst case, you can still get in. Yes if someone knew about it they could easily get in, but it is a failsafe if the battery ever died. Heres pics:
Old 12-12-2005
Crayons taste like purple...

shroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to beholdshroomster is a splendid one to behold
I got another failsafe if it is a sedan....go in through the trunk.... they have the releases in the trunk to get into the car....that is, if you're like me and have a bone stock sound system...
Old 12-13-2005
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
post pic for sedan images looks better when screen maximized

edited for a better view
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010294.jpg
Views:	494
Size:	68.9 KB
ID:	62936   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010297.jpg
Views:	505
Size:	73.8 KB
ID:	62937   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010299.jpg
Views:	496
Size:	71.0 KB
ID:	62938   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010300.jpg
Views:	502
Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	62939  

Last edited by ZapThyCat; 12-14-2005 at 09:27 AM.
Old 12-13-2005
Premium Member

wow thats hot but the license plate is blocking air flow.
Old 12-13-2005
Registered!!

Christian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to beholdChristian Calim is a splendid one to behold
thats true but i hate to say it but not really big on performance right now but thanks for the info.
Old 12-13-2005

Originally Posted by Christian Calim
post pic for sedan images looks better when screen maximized
thats hot
Old 12-13-2005
Registered!!

menofls3 is an unknown quantity at this point
My 01 vic

Click image for larger version

Name:	jl.JPG
Views:	488
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	62943
I Try to keep it clean, but will probably do a little bigger rim if I decide whether or not I will keep it.

edited for a better pic

Last edited by ZapThyCat; 12-14-2005 at 09:29 AM.
Old 12-14-2005
Registered!!

SEVYN is an unknown quantity at this point
i have been waiting this postGOOD THREAD