Post your sedan pic! - Page 71 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-01-2005   #2101
Registered!!

soltex has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieisaricer
A'pexi World Sport Exhaust for an ex coupe on a dx sedan

Hey where did you get the tail lights from.
soltex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005   #2102
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by soltex
Hey where did you get the tail lights from.
Japan..where else?
eddiechaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005   #2103
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
haha except they're not the jdm look. maybe some other country.
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005   #2104
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearbox
haha except they're not the jdm look. maybe some other country.
yeah, they're from the group buy they had on them
Old 11-01-2005   #2105
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
jdm has the corner all amber lens, not clear.
Old 11-01-2005   #2106
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
Thai?
ZapThyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005   #2107
i love my morreale

all i know is that thay are asian
Old 11-01-2005   #2108
Registered!!

civicPesek is an unknown quantity at this point
mine..

civicPesek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005   #2109
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
Gotta love the sedan rears...

hand down better than the coupe.
Old 11-02-2005   #2110
Registered!!

White0nGold has a spectacular aura aboutWhite0nGold has a spectacular aura about
arent those the hybrid ones???
White0nGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005   #2111
Prowlin' with a Purpose

WannaBFast will become famous soon enoughWannaBFast will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZapThyCat
Thai?
yeeeesss?

btw my name is thai.. LOL
WannaBFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2005   #2112
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaBFast
yeeeesss?

btw my name is thai.. LOL
learn something new every day
Old 11-08-2005   #2113
Registered!!

Mrs014dr is an unknown quantity at this point
I guess ur car is not lowered then
Mrs014dr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005   #2114
Registered!!

White0nGold has a spectacular aura aboutWhite0nGold has a spectacular aura about
Old 11-09-2005   #2115
Registered!!

Old 11-09-2005   #2116
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by White0nGold
why do you keep posting the same pics. not just in this thread but in like 2 other threads you have the exact same pics posted. in this thread alone the same pic is posted 3 times
familycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2005   #2117
Registered!!

lol i dunno, thanks for pointing it out though, i'll take sum new pic today
Old 11-09-2005   #2118
Registered!!

New pics are always good. At least you're proud of your car
Old 11-09-2005   #2119
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by White0nGold
lol i dunno, thanks for pointing it out though, i'll take sum new pic today
sorry if i came off as an azz. i think we like the same sorts of things because i see it in a couple of threads. the best thing to do is just post a link instead of using the webspace to keep posting the same pic. but i will say the car does look good and i can understand being a proud daddy
Old 11-09-2005   #2120
Premium Member

i'm gonna take some night pic tonight cause my car is shiny
Old 11-10-2005   #2121
Registered!!

WTF!!! i wanna put new pics of my car, w/ fog lights replaced, but my digi cam is acting stupid, i usually transfer the pics by sticking the memory stick into my computer, but it says i have to uhm...."compound" no not that word, damn i cant remember the word right now but it was something like "compact" or something, and then my digital camera, is saying that i cant take pics cuz theirs a card error, and i cant fix it?!!! AHHH!!! what do i do?
Old 11-10-2005   #2122
Registered!!

Quote:
i'm gonna take some night pic tonight cause my car is shiny
I'm gonna post a few new pics too

I don't know what's up with your cam dude, can't you transfer it to your computer via USP? You need to put the card back in the camera, that way you won't be getting that "card error".... I think
Old 11-10-2005   #2123
Premium Member

dude that happened to me once after i took a bunch of pics and put the card in as i plugged the reader to the comp. you gotta plug the reader in and wait a bit for the comp to pick it up. then put memory in. otherwise it messes up. camera should be able to reformat the card, but your pics are gone.
Old 11-10-2005   #2124
Premium Member

Last edited by gearbox; 11-10-2005 at 04:44 PM.
Old 11-10-2005   #2125
Registered!!

Quote:
WTF is that big black thing in there where your CAI is supposed to be?

Very clean. Literally... VERY clean

Last edited by ZapThyCat; 11-10-2005 at 08:36 PM.
Old 11-10-2005   #2126
Registered!!

i like ur door sills or whatever u call them, makes it look clean
Old 11-10-2005   #2127
Registered!!

Quote:

why do you have Nevada plates in ILLINOIS. and whats up with the header but no CAI. you can at least drop in a K&N and take off the resonator box. the resinator box is pretty restrictive, try to take a look through it youll see what i mean. your car is clean man ill give ya that.
Old 11-10-2005   #2128
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by familycar
why do you have Nevada plates in ILLINOIS. and whats up with the header but no CAI. you can at least drop in a K&N and take off the resonator box. the resinator box is pretty restrictive, try to take a look through it youll see what i mean. your car is clean man ill give ya that.
http://www.7thgencivic.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=234120
booba5185 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2005   #2129
Registered!!

interesting article to say the least. what i dont think they realize is that people do get dyno'd increases in power from a intake system. in the article they dont mention or show the dyno graphs. i can see if they were measuring everything at a specific rpm. but installing a high flow filter and intake system will improve power but it moves that power to a different rpm range. it may rob you of 1-2 hp down low but may provide more hp in the top end. not to mention the fact that every motor is different in design. for instance one car may see better gains from a shorter runner on an intake manifold as to another may see better gains from a longer intake runner. this is the same type of theory as the intake itself because of the amount of air that is present in the intake before the draw of air increases under acceleration. i know i lost a lil bottom end when i installed the intake but i also felt a little more than i lost in top end. in our cars top end is going to be where the most amount of power is made. that is why people strive to put slicks on our cars to launch at a higher rpm and keep the car in its powerband after a shift. to me there is no point in trying to make that power down low. all that means to me is poor 60' times and a bunch of wheel spin. its easier for a FWD car to make the power in higher rpms and still get down the road safely. if we had the power down low it would be a never ending struggle to keep the wheel planted on the pavement.

Last edited by familycar; 11-10-2005 at 08:18 PM.
Old 11-10-2005   #2130
Premium Member

i used to have a typhoon intake. it dynoed 1whp more than stock and gave me starting idle problems that the stock intake has solved now. Low end is also much better with stock intake. I would say stock gives more performance, at least with my setup. Stock intake gives me power down low, catback exhaust frees up top end. Its a good combination, much better than with the aftermarket intake.