Post your sedan pic! - Page 70 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-27-2005   #2071  
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
If I ever got a hybrid front I would cut the grill part out. no lie
diskreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005   #2072  
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
I don't mind the front bumper... but I'd prefer an aftermarket one, personally.
ZapThyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005   #2073  
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaGT
I have the same bumper, and love it.

i love the mirros and wheels most of all, but add some more black and it will be loooking better, but nice work
runner1738 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005   #2074  
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Quote:
I have the same bumper, and love it.

i LOVE your car man. that thing is soo hawt. it has to be the cleanest i have seen yet. good job!!!!!!!!!
familycar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005   #2075  
My Baby Daddy

PlasmaGT is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by familycar
i LOVE your car man. that thing is soo hawt. it has to be the cleanest i have seen yet. good job!!!!!!!!!
Thanks bro. Unfortunately, it won't look like that for long. I'll soon be parting her out for my new car.
PlasmaGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005   #2076  
Registered!!

familycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to allfamilycar is a name known to all
Quote:
Thanks bro. Unfortunately, it won't look like that for long. I'll soon be parting her out for my new car.
yeah a little reminder i think i told you before, i want those mirrors and possibly the bumper cover if you parting with it. let me know before you sell.
Old 10-27-2005   #2077  
My Baby Daddy

I didn't forget
Old 10-27-2005   #2078  
Registered!!

swifty2k is an unknown quantity at this point
I had 5 people in my car today...Just wanted to pop in on this thread... I love my sedan so much
swifty2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005   #2079  
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
a couple new ones...maybe

gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005   #2080  
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearbox
a couple new ones...maybe

did you paint the taillights where the reverse light is. mine is pink and i cant stand it. i am thinking of blacking them out. the whole light that is.
Old 10-28-2005   #2081  
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
mine are just stock with pink. I thought of tinting it red but I know it would never match the rest of the light.
Old 10-28-2005   #2082  
Registered!!

ZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to beholdZapThyCat is a splendid one to behold
I dislike those pink squares too. Ugly.

That's why I got aftermarket lights, I just haven't put them on (and I won't put them on until I get my bodykit on, either).
Old 10-30-2005   #2083  
Registered!!

whitedawg is an unknown quantity at this point
whitedawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005   #2084  
I log in from time to time

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
your picture is way too damn small to pick up any detail. looks good, i guess, at that size. lol
dirtySAMURAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005   #2085  
Registered!!

Hope these look better...
Old 10-30-2005   #2086  
Registered!!

Like I said in your thread, beautiful car.

Now that I've seen the tails, I don't like them, but that's the only thing about your car I don't like. And to each their own anyway. Keep up the good work
Old 10-30-2005   #2087  
Bush fu(king party,mother fu(king hand job.

Teh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to all
Reason #5628294 why i love my sedan.
I had 5 people in my car tonight on the way to the bar.
Teh_Sare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005   #2088  
My Baby Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitedawg

Hope these look better...
Headlight Squirters I want some.
Old 10-30-2005   #2089  
Registered!!

Quote:
Headlight Squirters I want some.
Yeah,right...and they are so f**king useful.
Old 10-31-2005   #2090  
Registered!!

soltex has a little shameless behaviour in the past
some more pics, with my new camera.

soltex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005   #2091  
Prowlin' with a Purpose

WannaBFast will become famous soon enoughWannaBFast will become famous soon enough
why does everyone have mr7's?

oh.. and stop copying my HFP rims! lol i actually am gonna get them painted soon tho
WannaBFast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005   #2092  
Registered!!

soltex has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaBFast
why does everyone have mr7's?

oh.. and stop copying my HFP rims! lol i actually am gonna get them painted soon tho

hmmm, guy was selling them for 300 bucks with tires , and i needed to get rid of the stock plastic junk.
soltex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005   #2093  
Registered!!

Drop that^!

Everyone has MR7's because they are cheap. I got mine for $175 with tires
Old 10-31-2005   #2094  
Premium Member

here is mine on eibach prokit

Old 10-31-2005   #2095  
Registered!!

^Yours made for sedans, right Gearbox?

Once again... clean car.
Old 10-31-2005   #2096  
Premium Member

they only make it for coupe. So there's sagging sometimes.
Old 10-31-2005   #2097  
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
how low does the oem front lip come off the bumper? cause i bought one but i don't think it'll fit with my type b sides & rear.
eddiechaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005   #2098  
Premium Member

its about 1/2 inch lower...
Old 10-31-2005   #2099  
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
A'pexi World Sport Exhaust for an ex coupe on a dx sedan

eddiechaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2005   #2100  
Ride BMX

Mutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enoughMutha Fn FBM 85 will become famous soon enough
Someone stole your Honda emblem! Nice exhaust!
Mutha Fn FBM 85 is offline   Reply With Quote