View Poll Results: Will polishing the inside of an intake manifold improve performance?
Yes, it will improve performance
0%
No, it won’t do anything at all
100.00%
No, it will reduce performance
0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

D17VTECPOWER threads consolidated - how a member should not behave

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2019
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
pjb3 is a glorious beacon of lightpjb3 is a glorious beacon of lightpjb3 is a glorious beacon of lightpjb3 is a glorious beacon of lightpjb3 is a glorious beacon of lightpjb3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: I need a header for my D17A2

Originally Posted by HR Puffinblunts
That old saying is just "stupid"...lol

The problem with D17 was his tendency to create more problems than solve. Of course, it was his own problems he created with his own car or theories but, when offered advice he would basically ignore it and try to prove he was reinvening the wheel and that may qualify as stupid?
I will admit he sometimes makes things harder than they needed to be, such as installing a JDM PCM instead of a US one. I could say the same thing about every member that lowered their car, did a K swap or a turbo. My point is you learn something with every project and sometimes with the most painful ones you learn the most. As a mechanical engineer I appreciate someone that asks questions that are outside the box. I also understand questioning the advice that is given because outside of Ezone nobody on this forum gets it right 100% of the time.

To me, the only "stupid" person was the one that wasted their time compiling and creating this thread.
Old 01-02-2019
OF top 99.5% creator (Formerly of the Puffinblunts variety)

Received 109 Likes on 89 Posts
Wankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud ofWankenstein has much to be proud of
Re: I need a header for my D17A2

Originally Posted by pjb3
To me, the only "stupid" person was the one that wasted their time compiling and creating this thread.
Oh, you mean one of the admins that did that?

Maybe you are D17 under a different username?..lol

Do you remember those know-it-all turds back in school that would like to challenge the teachers? Sometimes they (turd) were right and sometimes they were wrong but, no matter what the answer the teacher gave them they probably never accepted as being correct....that's D17.

Last edited by Wankenstein; 01-02-2019 at 06:06 PM.
Old 01-02-2019
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of
Re: D17VTECPOWER threads consolidated - how a member should not behave

sorry, pjb3, but he was really going too far and I received also complaints of no action. Having his threads (he was a thread ***** as well, 166 new threads in a year) lingering around was also an eyesore, being the reason they were consolidated (that should also reduce hits in internet searches to some items that we really would prefer to not have too wide spread in the internet. Makes the forum sound like the member...
Old 01-04-2019
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
pjb3 is a glorious beacon of lightpjb3 is a glorious beacon of lightpjb3 is a glorious beacon of lightpjb3 is a glorious beacon of lightpjb3 is a glorious beacon of lightpjb3 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sdaidoji
sorry, pjb3, but he was really going too far and I received also complaints of no action. Having his threads (he was a thread ***** as well, 166 new threads in a year) lingering around was also an eyesore, being the reason they were consolidated (that should also reduce hits in internet searches to some items that we really would prefer to not have too wide spread in the internet. Makes the forum sound like the member...
Point taken. I guess I ignored a lot of posts because they didn't interest me and only read the one that did.

Old 01-04-2019
PITA Admin
Administrator

Received 1,440 Likes on 1,196 Posts
sdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud ofsdaidoji has much to be proud of

no problems.You have been a member for a long time and stops by every once in a while to help other members, we don't have any issues with you placing your opinion in the matter