Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

who's waiting on SF kit

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2004
Protected from the BMM.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SexyTurboCiv is an unknown quantity at this point
i agree that you should chill....its well worth the wait. we waited also since aug, and are still waiting on one or two missing pieces, but none essential to it being able to run. just a very minor hold up. listen, do you want your kit to be done right or to be rushed and done crappy? give them a chance to work. youll get it and youll be alright.
Old 01-04-2004
Registered!!

se7engen_riDe is an unknown quantity at this point
do they make SF turbo kit for 2004 civic ex auto?
Old 01-04-2004
OsOBaNNeD

OsOBooSTeD is an unknown quantity at this point
yes. there is nothing different about ur 04 compaired to the 01-03 models.. only looks.
Old 01-05-2004
Registered!!

bac7213 is an unknown quantity at this point
ok ok ok then i know i understand that its worth the wait but its not even that, its that SF tells us that we gonan get it soon n it doesnt come but ok i understand what happened n stuff so its all good, but i just want to know if its really deffinetly going to come this week??? cuz it was promised for x mas, but something came up, well n e way catalyst hope i can get it really soon like this week perhaps. thanxs
Old 01-05-2004
Registered!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

fuchs is an unknown quantity at this point
im sure that cat has every intention of getting the kits that are done out this week. But, you never know what can happen and i don't even really get my hopes up anymore. we all know that it is going to be worth it. But still, until i see the fu(king UPS dude show up with a big *** box...all you can do is wait.
Old 01-05-2004
Registered!!

lol haha thats true man, he told me personally that our kits will be shipped out first, hopfully it will be true and hold up his word, well n e way, we shoudl take bets to see if we do get our kits this week or not lol
Old 01-05-2004
Registered!!

lol ****...there's a safe bet. lease:
Old 01-05-2004
Registered!!

Andrick is an unknown quantity at this point
If you really knew what kind of reformation the company is going thru right now, you would have more patience with Stafford. On top of all these changes, their shop was broken into. The other thing people on this board doesn't understand is that he is also concurrently working on the Celica kits. It is just like Stafford's Celica customers are not understading that he is been working hard on the Civic kits.

It was hard waiting for my kit to be done, but once I got the car back, I realized it was all worth the wait. Like they say, "good things come to those who wait." Please realize that they are doing the best they can to get these out to everyone.

Richard
Old 01-05-2004
Registered!!

i do realize how busy these guys are and that their shop has been broken in to more than once. that is not even the issue that i have...that fu(king sucks for everyone including them. it's that when i ordered this kit the first week of August, i was told 6-8 weeks. since then i have been told at least six different times that my kit will be shipped out next week. i have no problem waiting on a custom, quality product that i know i will be getting. i just want an honest time frame.
Old 01-05-2004
Registered!!

no doutb no doubt, i agree, with fuch, if ur not gonan keep ur word with what u say then dont say it in the frist place, n e way no hard feeling with stafford, i know what happened to his shop i talked to him mad times, well rigth now i was told that next week fuachs n mine will be shipped, hopfully its true, we just have to wait n see
Old 01-05-2004
Registered!!

Andrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Well when you ordered your kit was around the same time he was finalizing the Celica GT kit. On top of that I asked him to start working on the GT-S kit for my car so that it will be done for SEMA. Then all this stuff with being robbed. I understand that you guys have been waiting a while but it is going to be shipped out this week. I spoke with Mike tonight and he said that they are putting together 11 manifolds and 9 intercoolers so they are very busy. The important thing is that it looks like they are going to come thru on their promise of shipping out the kits this week.

Save your post for when you are boosted. I know you are going to have a lot of great things to say.

Richard
Old 01-05-2004
98% of people will die in their lifetime

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
IMO waiting 4 months is not worth waiting for, even if it is the o holy SF kit. $3k is a lot of money for a lot of people and it probably took them a long while and making some sacrifices for them to save it, i know it did for me. so if i'm spending $3000 of my hard earned money, i want a set date by when the kit will be done and will be shipped/installed. i dont think its right to keep telling everyone "ok next week everyone!.....oh wait its next week now........ok ok next week for sure"....and so on. it seems to me since that they deal with people over a message board they dont try as hard as they could on getting the kits done, its just easier to post that its gonna be delayed on the internet than if it were face to face. its not their fault the shop got broken into, **** does happen, but to tell people their kits will be ready and then not have it done by the time you said it would be is not the way a business should be run. i think it would be smarter to prebuild the kits AND THEN announce a group buy, that way all you need to do is powdercoat the pipes and ship them. all i know is if i knew then what i do now, i would of not bought my kit and i wouldnt be sitting here waiting for my $3k back with an empty bank account....
Old 01-05-2004
Registered!!

Catalyst is just really niceCatalyst is just really niceCatalyst is just really niceCatalyst is just really nice
Fuchs, i started packing your kit yesterday.
Bac, i need to surface your stainless manifold and then pack it up.
18sec, im doing everything i can to get it to you.

These arent shallow promises. These are the actual facts. I dont care what happens next week, i am sending out kits. And you people who havent paid in full need to, because the time to send your kit out is rapidly approaching.
Old 01-05-2004
Registered!!

sounds good to me
Old 01-05-2004
Registered!!

mndthegap1 has a spectacular aura aboutmndthegap1 has a spectacular aura about
are the rest of us getting our kits shipped this week as well ?
Old 01-05-2004
Registered!!

finally some good news lol, na just kidding, well thats good to hear hope that doesnt take forever to do, so pretty soon we will be boosted, thanxs cat, catalyst u know what would be good??? since u said u only shipping out some kits a day, why dont u post up the kits that were sent day by day, for example my kit was going to be UPS next day air, so say when u sent it and stuff like that, so that way we will start getting ready. just a thought. thanxs
Old 01-05-2004
Registered!!

Aaggie77 is an unknown quantity at this point
I've been reading the posts here and been reading them for a while. I just got a credit card with a nice credit line and have been seriously thinking of getting a kit. My question to Catalyst is this. Did you order just enough parts to cover what was preordered or will you have parts for additional kits if I would want to purchase a kit and have you guys install it within 2 weeks time? Would I as well as others be waiting 4 months for a kit?
Old 01-05-2004
Registered!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
streetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to allstreetglower is a name known to all
why is it that everyone who has ordered SF turbo kits has to wait so long to get them?
Old 01-05-2004
Your Parts Guy

StreetLevelPerformance is on a distinguished road
Originally posted by streetglower
why is it that everyone who has ordered SF turbo kits has to wait so long to get them?
CUSTOM HAND MADE...quality takes time.
Old 01-05-2004
Registered!!

Catalyst is just really niceCatalyst is just really niceCatalyst is just really niceCatalyst is just really nice
Bac, i will be letting people know when their parts are shipped out.

aaggie, we arent taking on any new installs until our new shop is up and running at full strength. We are already obligated to do a prototype system on an S2k early next month, and our shop wont be ready by then. The soonest we would be able to do an install would be late febuary.

With our new shop, the fabrication time on a kit should be cut down to about 2 weeks before it gets shipped out.
Old 01-05-2004
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
Catalyst, Where the F uck is my kit......u told me it would be here last month and guess what, no kit.

Hahahah, i'm just playing.

Last edited by civic01vtec; 01-05-2004 at 03:19 PM.
Old 01-05-2004
Registered!!

yea? well you were a jackass so i gave it to someone else.

Just kidding.
Old 01-05-2004
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
noooooooooo

sorry, i am just a little

Old 01-05-2004
Registered!!

your getting turbod so its cool
Old 01-05-2004
Premium Member

^^^^ haha Cat, i don't think boost will make me sane.....LOL
Old 01-05-2004
Registered!!

no, but it will make girls like you. And thats all that matters.... right?
Old 01-05-2004
Premium Boosted Member

MadWheel will become famous soon enoughMadWheel will become famous soon enough
HHAHAH YES! Amen to that.... I like it when guys try to impress their gfs and challenge me to a race... One time I looked at the girl and winked at her ahaah, just to **** the guy off... he downshifted so I waited a sec, then flew by, slowed backed down.... the girl smiled back and the guy was bs... lol

ahh the joy of boost...
Old 01-05-2004
Premium Member

^^^haha......but looks always get the girls.......luckily, i will have both.
Old 01-05-2004
Premium Boosted Member

MadWheel will become famous soon enoughMadWheel will become famous soon enough
Instead of WILL have both... I DO HAVE both lol... and yes man looks to help, ICE is what keeps them once they sit in the car. It's a complete package lol...
Old 01-05-2004
Premium Member

yeah, that's why i got DVD ****.....LOL

Quick Reply: who's waiting on SF kit