Engine Swaps Post information/questions about Engine Swaps here!

who's waiting on SF kit

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2003
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
jwcardy is on a distinguished road
who's waiting on SF kit

i was just wondering who was waiting on their kit with me. wanted to know who else was going to be boostin soon. i am about to pee in my pants waiting. i know that it will be worth the wait.
Old 12-24-2003
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
*homer drool* booooooosssstttttttttttt *homer drool* maybe next year
Old 12-24-2003
98% of people will die in their lifetime

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
i'm waiting on sf but not for a kit.
Old 12-24-2003
dKj
Registered!!

dKj is an unknown quantity at this point
im waiting on them for my kit too. but shud be here soon i hope
Old 12-24-2003
Registered!!

mndthegap1 has a spectacular aura aboutmndthegap1 has a spectacular aura about
^^ i agree hope it comes soon too.
im waiting for my kit aswell.
Old 12-24-2003
Registered!!

Samari is an unknown quantity at this point
Wes, just pee your pants. I think that would be cool. spray before you boost. Just playin dogg. Come to school soon so we can set up a big race night.
Old 12-24-2003
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
I am waiting too......looks like SF didn't keep to their promise of have the kit's shipped b4 xmas.
Old 12-25-2003
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

yeah but that is not their fault. i talked to catalyst several times and they are just waiting on the turbos. they are pretty pissed about it too cause they paid extra to have the turbos in time and they didnt make it.
Old 12-25-2003
Registered!!

honda2k2kid is an unknown quantity at this point
you guys its so worth the wait, i got mine put on about 4 months ago by mike i went out to his shop cuz im right by him, anyway he is so busy guys all of us want boost on our cars, well worth it..lata
Old 12-25-2003
Boosted Auto

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
deciuss is an unknown quantity at this point
700 more bucks and i can order mine yaaaa. just hope he gets it it tested to make it legal soon.
Old 12-25-2003
Registered!!

kevin78 is an unknown quantity at this point
<< waiting also ... wont be boosting until about feb ... winter sucks a**
Old 12-25-2003
Registered!!

Catalyst is just really niceCatalyst is just really niceCatalyst is just really niceCatalyst is just really nice
We spent way more money then we should have on the shipping of the turbos. But our supplier (despite paying 4x the shipping costs) have yet to come through for us. We ordered turbos through another company and are awaiting them. Everything we needed to build is complete, we just need to put turbos in the box.
Old 12-25-2003
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

see, look there. i told you guys that they were taking care of us.
Old 12-25-2003
Registered!!

cdmx will become famous soon enoughcdmx will become famous soon enough
so who got a turbo kit for xmas???!
Old 12-25-2003
Registered!!

slowciv is an unknown quantity at this point
im ofdering mine tom!!
Old 12-26-2003
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute
So the pipes are back from the powdercoater now I take it? I'm still having issues with boost too. Even replacing all of the couplers and replacing the bov, I still can't make boost when it's warm.
Old 12-26-2003
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
Originally posted by Catalyst
We spent way more money then we should have on the shipping of the turbos. But our supplier (despite paying 4x the shipping costs) have yet to come through for us. We ordered turbos through another company and are awaiting them. Everything we needed to build is complete, we just need to put turbos in the box.
man, i would tell those suppliers to go pound sand. But anyways, i'm not sweatin it Cat......when the kit comes in, it comes in. I am just anxious to have sumtin to stare at.

But do u have any idea on when the turbos are coming in ?
Old 12-28-2003
SRT-4 owner with 2MCHPSI

do you think that we will have it by febuary so that i can have it on for my college show and shine
Old 12-28-2003
Registered!!

opto_isolator has a spectacular aura aboutopto_isolator has a spectacular aura aboutopto_isolator has a spectacular aura about
Man....I'm just waiting for Cat to get back to me regarding my questions! His PM box is full, and he hasn't returned any of my PM's for a while. Hope he's just away on vacation or something.
Old 12-28-2003
Registered!!

Catalyst is just really niceCatalyst is just really niceCatalyst is just really niceCatalyst is just really nice
i am sorry about the full PM box. I dont check it for a few days, and boom.... full. o well. I think i responded back to just about everyone.

As for turbos.... They were being delivered to staffords house, and since he is outta town on family business, i havent been able to see if they came in. His wife is still home, so if they were delivered she has them. Mike will be back tuesday, so i will know then.
Old 12-29-2003
Turbo Guru

andyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond reputeandyman97 has a reputation beyond repute
So what's up man? Did you guys everyone's pipes back yet?
Old 12-29-2003
Premium Member

Originally posted by Catalyst
As for turbos.... They were being delivered to staffords house, and since he is outta town on family business, i havent been able to see if they came in. His wife is still home, so if they were delivered she has them. Mike will be back tuesday, so i will know then.
someone talked to stafford today and he said that the turbos came in on xmas eve and that he will try and ship them out tommorow and/or wed.
Old 12-30-2003
Registered!!

I have some bad news for everyone waiting on parts....

Everything is being pushed back a week. We had another break in at the shop, and this time they went too far. We are planning on moving shops this week, so everything is being delayed for our own interests.

I am sorry, but some things just have to be done.
Old 12-30-2003
98% of people will die in their lifetime

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
even though i'm not waiting on parts, does this mean i have to wait longer still for my refund?
Old 12-30-2003
Registered!!

Green Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn that sucks cat.

Wes, dont pee in your pants. You should of grew up from that. I'm starting my save for a turbo.
Old 12-30-2003
Premium Member

If that was my shop, i would sit in there at nite with a ****in machine gun
Old 12-31-2003
Registered!!

Green Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
^^ Word.
Old 12-31-2003
Registered!!

JDog2001CivicEX is an unknown quantity at this point
18secQuaterMile: What are you getting a refund for, the whole kit??? If so what went wrong with it?
Old 12-31-2003
Registered!!

mndthegap1 has a spectacular aura aboutmndthegap1 has a spectacular aura about
Originally posted by JDog2001CivicEX
18secQuaterMile: What are you getting a refund for, the whole kit??? If so what went wrong with it?
im curious as well...
was there a problem w/ the kit ?
i hope that the turbos are in and the kit will ship by monday or tues next week.
Old 12-31-2003
Premium Member

he has no problem with the kit, he actually never got it. He decided to buy an integra and Stafford is kind enough to refund him for his kit.

Quick Reply: who's waiting on SF kit